7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Hampton Prince Edward Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hampton Prince Edward Island is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Hampton Prince Edward Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Hampton Prince Edward Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Hampton Prince Edward Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Hampton Prince Edward Island:
Carleton Motel and Coffee Shop
Located in Borden-Carleton, 21 miles from Rustico, Carleton Motel and Coffee Shop features a restaurant and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charlottetown Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- There seems to have been a family issue with an illness and so the coffee shop was not really opened, butI like the location and the coffee shop would have been a real boon.
- 2 beds, hardwood floor, breakfast table, microwave, kettle, refrigerator
- It may have been great in the 50’s, burned out light bulbs, empty tissue boxes, door lock did not work well.
- Parking on site next to my room was nice.it was a decently clean motel.there was also a small communal area out back with an a valiable bbq tat was different.
- Our room was perfect! Very clean, recently renovated, everything good!
Heritage Home B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Heritage Home B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 7 miles from Heritage Home B&B.
- The breakfast was homemade muffins and scones. The variety changed daily as well as homemade hand and jellies. However any special requests were well met. I left at 0400 am and she made sure to give me a breakfast to take with me. So warm and welcoming. Only 15 minutes away from Charlottetown but so quiet and peaceful.
- Miriam, the owner, was incredibly thoughtful & accomodating. Breakfast was delicious, the rooms pretty & beds most comfortable.
- Everything was amazing, the accommodations were in a wonderful location and the owner went out of her way to make our stay great.
- Excellent service, great attention to details, warm atmosphere, very good breakfast.
- The host was very personable and make you feel a home. Breakfast was very special with freshly bake scones and muffins every morning.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the river, Lantern House is located in Cornwall, just 13 miles from Rustico. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 4.3 miles from Lantern House.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of our hosts and the interaction with other guests around the breakfast table.
- The property is new, modern and very clean. The bed was so comfortable that we overslept slightly past breakfast time, nonetheless Joan and her husband prepared us breakfast and never put pressure on us to leave quickly. Joan and her husband are warm and welcoming hosts.
- It was a very nice comfortable bed and we had a great sleep and a great breakfast the next morning. The hostess was very nice and called for dinner reservations for us. We would stay here again if we were back to PEI.
- Our hosts were very nice and helpful. They gave us useful info and made us a wonderful breakfast. The house is beautiful, but people should be aware that it is a house. We had a shared bathroom, which was spotless. This struck us as more of an airbnb property than something we’d see on booking.com. So if you’re open to that, I highly recommend.
- Super convenient to Charlottetown. Friendly owners, abundant hot breakfast and very clean!
A Country Home B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, A Country Home B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown, just 12 miles from Rustico.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The young lady that owns the property went out of her way to make us comfortable, was easy to reach, and an excellent breakfast
A home away from home. Fabulous breakfasts – something new each morning and filling. Lots of property – it felt like you were in the country but we were only 15 – 20 minutes from the Charlottetown Theatre. They have several room options and were very accommodating. It is wise to indicate to them if you have an issue with stairs. Breakfast was served promptly and they had good ideas and suggestions to help you make the most of your touring time. I would
definitely stay there again.
- The breakfasts are amazing, our host manages three local restaurants. We stayed in the cottage, which was a sweet place to stay. It does need a bit of work, compared to other B&B it was not spotless, but quite comfortable.
- Beautiful room, great people and fantastic breakfast
- The cozy room snd wonderful friendly hospitality and the breakfast was delicious. Beautiful home.?
The Lookout Inn
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, The Lookout Inn offers accommodations in New Glasgow. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Rustico is 2.7 miles from The Lookout Inn, and Charlottetown is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 14 miles from The Lookout Inn.
- Very comfy bed, lovely large room and bathroom, very tasty and generous breakfast, wonderful hosts.
- This is a very nice spot to visit. The owners and there children made the stay even that more enjoyable. The bed was so comfy, but best of all was the breakfast. It will definitely not be our last visit.
- Overall a very good experience. The room was tastefully decorated and clean. The breakfast was excellent and specially prepared. This is really a great inn run by a great family!
- Extremely friendly family run inn. Nice bathroom. Comfortable stay. Free laundry facilities on site.
- Fab breakfast, comfy bed, spa tub was great! Room was gorgeous and had everything I needed, mini fridge, tea & coffee machine, huge TV! A short drive from Charlottetown but lovely view over a small lake, really quiet and serene. They bumped me up to the king suite which was such a nice treat.
Slumber Westhill B&B
One of our best sellers in Charlottetown! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Slumber Westhill B&B offers accommodations in Charlottetown, just 12 miles from Rustico.Every room is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Roger was a great host. Friendly and accommodating. He wanted to make sure our short stay was comfortable. Breakfast was wonderful as well as the company.
- What à wonderful place, a kind Host and a marvellous breakfast. Thanks again Roger
- The breakfast variety and quality was very good,Roger was a good host.
- Roger was a very gracious host who ensured that the stay at his home was throughly enjoyable. The breakfast he served was very tasty. I appreciated his willingness to accommodate my late arrival
- Excellent breakfast. Will definitely stay here again next time.
The Dawson House B&B
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This Victorian bed and breakfast in Charlottetown was built in 1852 and features a whirlpool tub in each uniquely decorated room. A small outdoor pool is available and Victoria Park is 1,950 feet away.Antique furniture and hardwood floors are found in each room at The Dawson House B&B. Decorated in period designs, the guest rooms include cable TV with a DVD player. Most rooms have an en suite bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is available on the main floor at the property. Guests can freely use the reading books, videos and DVDs. Massage services can be arranged.The Dawson House is 3 miles from Belvedere Golf & Winter Club. Beaconsfield Historic House is 0.6 miles away.
- Stacey and Randy were fantastic hosts. Lovely cosy comfortable room in a beautiful house. The breakfasts were fantastic. Highly recommended.
- Lovely B and B – historical and beautiful. Breakfasts huge and healthy
- Loved the bed, breakfast, location and hosts were wonderful! Will definitely recommend this B&B to friends and hope to return to the island next year! Also loved the history of the house – needs a few ghost stories!!
The property is very lovely with the added bonus of Stacey and Randy as the owners. They are very caring and considerate. We felt very at home upon arrival after a long tiring day of flying; super comfy bed I wish I could have taken with me lol. French toast in the morning was delicious. Of course I can’t forget to mention the sweet dog. Everything was excellent. Would not hesitate to have a much longer stay next time!
Lorna and Dean (Calgary, AB)
- A beauitul historic home in a great location. The hosts were fantastic and made all their guests feel special.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Hampton Prince Edward Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Hampton Prince Edward Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Hampton Prince Edward Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!