7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gateway Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Gateway Alaska is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gateway Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gateway Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gateway Alaska. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gateway Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gateway Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gateway Alaska:
Alaska Knotty Pine B&B
Alaska Knotty Pine B&B offers accommodations in Palmer. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 43 miles from Alaska Knotty Pine B&B.
- Design is good. Kitchen with self service is nice. Set of goodies includng tooth brushesnd tooth paste, that was in the room.
- Nicely furnished, beds upstairs were comfy. Nice breakfast foods
Wonderful property with local moose passing by on a daily basis.
This is a log cabin on steroids! It has a designer kitchen and perfect wifi as well as beautiful rustic features like the hand cut timbers in the staircase. Beautiful! In commenting on our pics a family member back home said “it looks so ALASKA!”
It is so well run and is immaculately clean too.
- This B&B was tastefully decorated and very comfortable. It is a short distance out of town in a beautiful area. There was excellent communication with the owner. The kitchen was fully stock with breakfast food which you prepared yourself. This was a fun way to mingle with the other guests. We would definitely stay here again.
Alaska’s Lake Lucille Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the lake, Alaska’s Lake Lucille Bed & Breakfast is located in Wasilla in the region of Alaska, just 29 miles from Anchorage.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 33 miles away.
- I loved being able to walk outside down to the lake and around the beautiful yard. I had a separate entrance of my own so I was not bothering anyone as I came and went. the room was very cute and warm. The food was great always! Carol even packed me a to go bag on the last day because I left early before breakfast was served.
- The three-course breakfast was AMAZING, and kept us going until dinner!
- Great breakfast, beautiful location and very clearn
- The owners, the beautiful lakeshore view. Everything was so comfortable and spotless. The owners and all the other guests were so friendly.
- Beautiful place and very friendly host, great breakfast, We highly recommend to stay there. It felt like home.
Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast
Showcasing a barbecue and ski-to-door access, Hatcher Pass Bed & Breakfast is located in Palmer. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Very quaint log cabin. Quiet and secluded. Breakfast provisions were generous.
- i liked the location, the facilities available (campfire ring, barbecues)
The location was great
The cabin feels clean
The breakfast choices were good.
- Liz the owner is amazing! This is the second time we have stayed at this location. It is cozy private and I love the cabin Alaska feel.
- The cabin was so cute and cozy! I loved how the refrigerator was stocked with so many different breakfast options to choose. Liz (the owner) has provided everything that one might need including shampoo, conditioner and bath soap. She was very welcoming and gave us great tips on things to do in the area. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Butte’s Bethel Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Butte’s Bethel Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Butte. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Absolutely superb! The property was extremely comfortable and clean with a private deck. On arrival there was lots of fresh food in the fridge. The use of a washer/dryer was really handy. Gorgeous setting with a garden of vegetables you could help yourself to. The owners and the lady who manages the property were so hospitable and genuinely lovely people, but they were not intrusive. Can’t praise them and the property enough and hope they don’t change anything. Best place we stayed in Alaska.
- Private cabin. Ideal place to get away and take a break.
- Absolutely loved staying here. Jen was lovely. Able to pick fresh veggies for home cooked meals. Very clean and quiet. Would 100% go back and recommend to others.
- Absolutely adorable cabin, very clean, great decor, comfortable and felt just like home. Even had breakfast stuff to make in the kitchen! Will definitely stay here again and recommend to others.
- Quiet, peaceful. They left us wonderful breakfast goodies. Jen, the host was very nice and accommodating. Loved getting the text that our cabin was ready.
Featuring free WiFi, Abby’s Place offers accommodations in Palmer. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 37 miles from Abby’s Place.
- Staff,was on the money doing anything we asked,and serving all our needs,they were awesome
- Courteous check in process, Clean, quiet, great breakfast, cable, visit with owners and other guests.
- Tim and Felicia could not have been more accomodating. They even shared their chicken soup dinner which was very soothing to my sore throat!
- Very nicely appointed cozy rooms, great decor. Nice and quiet, and the owners are very warm and inviting. Great spot!
- A little piece of Heaven in Palmer, Alaska. Tim & Felicia were very gracious and very helpful.. GREAT breakfast! If ever back in Palmer will definitely stay with you again. Thank you so much for all your help during our stay. Ruth & Ed
Alaska Garden Gate B&B
One of our best sellers in Palmer! In Palmer, Alaska 44 miles from Matanuska Glacier, this bed and breakfast offers an in-room continental breakfast. All comfortably furnished rooms feature a full kitchen and a patio.Offering views of the Chugach Mountains and the surrounding fields, rooms at the Alaska Garden Gate B&B include cable TV. Guests can kick back on the sofa and relax in front of a crackling fireplace.Just a 10 minute drive from the Iditarod Dog Race Headquarters, the Palmer Alaska Garden Gate B&B is close to a variety of local attractions.Featuring bull moose, reindeer and elk, Reindeer Farm is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast. Just a 25 minute drive away, Bodenburg Butte offers hiking trails and panoramic views.
- Great view from the property and beautifully landscaped grounds. We now know why it’s called ‘Garden’ B&B. Our brand new two bedroom, two bath apartments with living room and kitchen was fantastic for the four of us (two couples traveling together). Breakfast was very nicely done with lots of options, including homemade applesauce and even reindeer sausage every few days! Karen knows all the tips on sights to see and places to go.
- Arrived on a beautiful afternoon and Karen, the owner, gave us the tour. Every detail is meticulously planned, the grounds are immaculate and covered in flowers. You could tell this place is a labor of love!
- The grounds and location was beautiful. Views from the grounds to the beautiful mountains and landscape was outstanding
- Large cottage with bed and living room. Beautiful view on the glacier as well as the mountains.
- Absolutely beautiful with flowers,trees,and well landscaped. Newer buildings,very clean and staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast buffet fresh ,good with indoor or outdoor sitting.
Alaska Moose Dropp’Inn
Located in Wasilla, 24 miles from Anchorage, Alaska Moose Dropp’Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 28 miles from Alaska Moose Dropp’Inn.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gateway Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gateway Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gateway Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gateway Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!