7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gardner Creek New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Gardner Creek New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gardner Creek New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gardner Creek New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gardner Creek New Brunswick. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gardner Creek New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gardner Creek New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gardner Creek New Brunswick:
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gardner Creek, 15 miles from Saint John, Moore’s Specialties features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 9 miles from Moore’s Specialties.
- Friendly, easy to chat with host knows the area well. Fantastic breakfast. Make sure to ask for her coffee recipe!
May, our host, was very helpful and provided great service. Our accommodation included breakfast, which we ordered the night before. It was wonderful. Homemade jams and jellies for the toast.
The room was spacious and a sitting room with television and movies was available. A beautiful sunrise over the Bay of Fundy was an added treat.
We were given directions to a beautiful beach nearby. We will definitely be here again.
- May is an excellent host who provides a delicious home made breakfast and is very knowledgeable about the area and helped planned our itinerary. We loved her family farmhouse. And what a treat to see all her artwork as we’ll and the antiques and sweet treats she carries in her retail store.
- The view was one of the best we have ever had. The beds were clean and comfortable The food was delicious and our hostess May went above and beyond for us.
- May, the hostess, is simply fantastic. Her cottage is adorable, cosy and clean. The landscape around the house is stunning and breathtaking. A nice, beautiful beach is only a stonethrow away. The breakfast is magnificent, we would have loved to stay there longer.
Salmon River B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Boasting Bay of Fundy views, this St. Martins bed and breakfast offers a guest terrace. A restaurant is on site and satellite TV is included in each room. Bay of Fundy beach access is 350 feet away.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest room at Salmon River B&B. An en suite bathroom offers free toiletries for added convenience.Featuring an all-day breakfast menu, Fiori’s offers egg dishes, pancakes and waffles. Dinner options include seafood, Tex-Mex specialties, steak and pasta. Guests can also enjoy a selection from the drink list.Offering a television and movies, the B&B Salmon River lounge is open to all guests. Guests can relax on the sofas in the seating area. Board games and puzzles provide recreation options.Situated across a covered bridge, the St. Martins Sea Caves are 15 minutes’ walk away. Offering hiking and bicycling opportunities, Fundy Trail Parkway is 5 miles from Salmon River B&B.
- Salmon River B&B has its own restaurant. Dinners were basic and fine. My favorite meal was breakfast. Eggs done just right!! The staff and owners went out of their way to make everything enjoyable and it was!
- We loved it all, what a wonderful place and the house with so much and interesting history. Mike and Barb were the perfect hosts. We loved the stories of Mike. What a wonderful people! We stayed 2 nights and both evenings we had diner here cooked by Mike and Barb. The food was perfect and delicious. Breakfast was included and you could choose from the menu. The location was great and so close to the Fundy Trail Parkway.
- We had both dinner and breakfast there . I am not a seafood fan so found the dinner menu a bit restrictive but our food was delicious. We spent time on the 3rd level deck where the view was fabulous ! The beach is wonderful for walking and so close. Would definitely stay again and recommend this venue to others.
- Couldn’t see much scenery – but hey a walk on the shore is always nicer anyway. restaurant was part of the facility and service and meals were excellent. Very interesting owners who obviously work hard to make our stay good
- What a delightful find. The location and proximity to the Bay of Fundy could not be bettered. The meals were tremendous and the bacon wrapped scallops were mouth watering! I can only hope I have the opportunity to visit again. In the evening, i walked down to the beach and marveled at the Stars above the Bay.
Tidal Watch Inn
Located in Saint Martins in the region of New Brunswick, 26 miles from Saint John, Tidal Watch Inn features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint John Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- The bed was super comfy and breakfast was delicious.
- The room was beautiful. The shower terrific, the bathroom a bit small for comfort.
- The homemade sit down breakfast was nice with a choice of entrees. It was included in our rate.
- The property is located close to the beach. They serve meals onsite but there is also another restaurant a short walk away. The area is very pretty and quiet. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
- Room was large, clean, and comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful.
Earle of Leinster B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Earle of Leinster B&B offers accommodations in Saint John.The rooms include a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Saint John Airport is 9 miles away.
- Excellent service, quiet room, fantastic breakfasts!
- The house itself was gorgeous. Filled with many beautiful antiques. The bed was also very comfortable. The only thing better than the decor was the hospitality of the innkeeprs, Dwight and Sheryl. We had a great conversation over an amazing breakfast. We highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone looking.
- The bed in the study was so comfortable, and we loved all of the antique decor in the house! Dwight was very helpful despite our late booking and traveling himself later that night.. Thank you!
- Excellent room. Gorgeous property! Killer breakfast!
- the room was charming and full of many antiques to looks at. The canopy bed was so comfy and the blanket sheets were the warmest sheets I’ve ever had the fortune to be in…amazing!! The breakfast was delicious and plentiful. The owner was the nicest man, who was very helpful with directing us to the Playhouse and pointed out many other things to do and places to eat within Saint John. We can’t wait to go back!
Mahogany Manor Bed & Breakfast
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. This Saint John bed and breakfast, set in a restored 1905 home along a quiet, residential street, features a garden area, large cedar deck and a swing.Rooms at the Mahogany Manor Bed & Breakfast are each uniquely decorated with antique furniture and feature a private bath with shower. Each room contains a journal where previous guests have shared their thoughts, feelings and experiences, and where new guests can add their own.A breakfast including homemade jams, seasonal fruits and freshly made main courses is served at the manor each morning. Meals can be made for special diets.The Mahogany Manor guest family room contains a TV with cable channels and a VCR. Historic walking tours are held within the area.Mahogany Manor Bed & Breakfast is a 9-minute walk from both the Old City Market and the Imperial Theatre. The Canada Games Aquatic Centre is less than 0.6 miles away.
- Excellent hosts and amazing breakfast! ! Bed also super comfy.
Beautiful historic house.
Walking distance to restaurants.
- Carl was very accommodating when I arrived late. Everything was perfect!
- The location is great! Our host, Carl was awesome! A very informative and interesting person! Lots of stories to keep you going. Comfortable bed and beautiful house. Wonderful breakfasts to start our day!
- Carl was an extremely gracious and accommodating host. The breakfast was delicious and he made a wonderful gluten free breakfast for my husband who has celiac. We loved sitting by the fire with Oliver the house cat. Enjoyed St John in the evening, wonderful location close to many good restaurants. In the morning we took one of the self directed walking tours. We would highly recommend the Mahogony Manor.
A Tanners Home Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Tanners Home Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Saint John.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint John Airport is 9 miles away.
- The family running the B&B were wonderful and warm people. Because we were taking a ferry early in the morning we were given a doggy bag for breakfast. It was a lot of food and packaged inconsideration that we were vegetarians. That was appreciated. The B&B was a beautiful old building in a quarter with very architecturally interesting homes.
- Our hosts were the greatest! Very warm and friendly and made us feel at home immediately. Breakfast was supetb! Accomodation was exactly as listed. I would definitely go back.
Friendly and accommodating owner.
Historic property with many original features.
- The hosts, Doreen and Sebastian, were welcoming and helpful throughout my stay. Breakfast was very nice and plentiful.
- Staff was exceptional and went above and beyond to make us comfortable and welcome.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Keirstead Manor is located in Saint John. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Saint John Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gardner Creek New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gardner Creek New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gardner Creek New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gardner Creek New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!