7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Gardiner Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Gardiner Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Gardiner Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gardiner Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gardiner Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Gardiner Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Gardiner Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Gardiner Washington State:
Amber Lights Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Port Townsend! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Amber Lights Bed and Breakfast is located in Port Townsend, just 25 miles from La Conner. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Port Angeles is 26 miles from Amber Lights B&B, and Anacortes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and knowledgeable hosts, comfortable room in spacious modern home.
The owners were helpful and available. The property was clean. Not too far out of town but far enough to be quiet. Allowed to leave bicycles in garage when not using them – very kind.
Interesting choices for breakfast. Some local foods.
Excellent place to stay! Quiet, clean, beautiful modern bed and breakfast with friendly host!
- We liked the grounds. The large deck behind the house was adjacent to a vast wooded area. Guests are given free access to it all. Wildlife was abundant. The only sounds were owls at night and birds during daylight. The breakfast was outstanding.
- Comfortable, beautiful, and well-furnished home. Our hosts were excellent. Very personable and wonderful cook and server. Would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast!
Huber’s INN Port Townsend
Located in Port Townsend, 29 miles from Lynnwood, Huber’s INN Port Townsend features a terrace and views of the lake.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and biking. Everett is 29 miles from Huber’s INN Port Townsend, and La Conner is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Huber’s INN Port Townsend.
- The Hubers are delightful and made every effort to accommodate all our needs. We felt completely welcome and enjoyed their pampering.
- The hosts are warm and welcoming which gives you the feeling you are in a home away from home. Rooms are comfortable with nice linens and towers provided. They pull out all the stops with the breakfast experience, fresh juice, fresh pastries, yummy jams and a strong coffee or tea all dressed beautifully on the dinning table. They have a corner stocked with games to entertain young and old children alike 🙂 We were so confirmable we were not in a rush to leave the Inn.
- Leticia and Robert were wonderful, gracious hosts. The room was clean and very pretty.
- Everything that I can think of. Leticia and Robert are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Love them both.
- We have never felt more welcomed or cared for at any place we have ever stayed. We felt like royalty – so pampered by the wonderful hosts. Loved chatting with them over breakfast – they are a wealth of information and such a lovely couple.
Old Consulate Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Old Consulate Inn is located in Port Townsend.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Lynnwood is 29 miles from Old Consulate Inn, and Everett is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Old Consulate Inn.
- Authentic Victorian…perfect for the town;well located near city center and near the ocean
- We came here for a weekend getaway and loved every minute of our stay. Innkeeper Cindy was warm and welcoming, and the place was amazing. Lots of public space to sit and read or make a cup of coffee/tea and enjoy fresh baked cookies. The authentic Victorian furnishings were delightful, as was the downstairs pool table and games. We stayed in the Rose Room, and it was lovely room with a huge bathroom. Would for sure come back!
- Location and atmosphere, everyone was very friendly
- Quiet and relaxing. Nice view. Staff was helpful and breakfast was 3 courses of fun. Everyone went exploring in town so had place to self on occasion.
- Breakfast was excellent and was the social hour where you met the others staying at the Inn and compared notes on things to do and see. The chocolates at night was a very nice touch. On our last day we left before breakfast so Nancy fixed a small bag of fruit and muffins for us to take. I am really going to miss those breakfasts.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ravenscroft Inn offers accommodations in Port Townsend, just 29 miles from Lynnwood. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Everett is 28 miles from Ravenscroft Inn, and La Conner is 22 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 48 miles away.
- Rooms were quaint and clean…very comfortable. Staff was excellent!
- Delicious food, and they catered to my food allergies!
Our host was congenial and informative. Gave us lots of info about the history of the house and also an excellent tip for where to have our anniversary dinner. He was spot-on. Both romantic and delicious.
Our room was beautiful. Quiet, very comfy, great view and so clean!
Breakfast both days was nicely served and delicious. The dining room was inviting and lovely in spite of the nasty weather.
Bed extremely comfortable
Bed sheets just great
Dave, the owner was always courteous and professional. The staff were all smiles and very sweet and accommodating.
However, the highlight of my stay was the opportunity to meet Leisl, Dave and Carolyn’s black border collie mix. She greeted me one afternoon when I returned to the inn, and it was absolute love at first sight.
Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast
Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Port Townsend, just 29 miles from Lynnwood.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.Everett is 28 miles from Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast, and La Conner is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Beds were very comfortable and B&B was very clean.
- The room was adorable, we loved having a private bathroom too.
- Nice historical mansion in a residential area in walking distance to the old center of Port Townsend. We had a nice room with a spacious bath. The homemade breakfast is taken (at exactly 9 o’clock!) together with the other guests (table d’hôte) which gave us the possibility to make acquaintance with other nice people.
- The Inn was very charming, clean and had a “welcome home” feeling for sure! The manager was very accommodating and helpful as were the owners. The 2 breakfasts we had were varied and delicious and the dining room was elegant but comfortable. So much fun sharing breakfast with other guests to chat, learn where they were from and to get varied ideas of things to do in the area. And loved the cookies!
- The room was well appointed and clean. The Bed was satisfactory. The innkeepers were nice and very helpful.
Lost Mountain Lodge
On a 9-acre estate, the Lost Mountain Lodge is in Sequim, Washington. A full breakfast is served daily, and free Wi-Fi access is available at this bed and breakfast.The rooms here have unique décor, and feature a flat-screen TV, air conditioning, a sitting area, a fireplace, and a private bathroom.A lush garden, a terrace, and free parking are provided on site.The center of the city of Sequim is 4.5 miles away, and Olympic National Park and Hurricane Ridge are a 40-minute drive away. SeaTac International Airport is just under 1 miles from Lost Mountain Lodge.
- Stayed in the Hideaway room. It was very private and very comfortable as well as being well appointed. Breakfast was wonderful as prepared by Jen. The owners were very helpful with ideas for activities and and places to visit and dine out.
Dwight, the owner, was very friendly and offered great information of local sites, restaurants, etc.
Jen, the chef, was quite friendly as well. She boxed my breakfasts to-go, as I had to be in a workshop earlier than they were serving. The food was delicious!
- In a very peaceful forest setting, super quiet. Very attractive lodge and outbuildings with various types and sizes of rooms. Hosts very welcoming and full of helpful information about the local area.
- The location and how quiet it was. Everyone was friendly.
- Beautiful setting and great accommodations. Hot tub was great after the days of hiking. The stay exceeded our expectations. They were so helpful with things to do while we were in the Olympic national park and with he continuation of our trip to the San Juan islands. We will be back for another visit to the Olympic national park! They sent us to some great restaurants for dinner in the area as well. We really enjoyed our visits with the owners.
Greenhouse Inn by the Bay
Located in Sequim, 22 miles from Victoria, Greenhouse Inn by the Bay features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Port Townsend is 18 miles from GreenHouse Inn by the Bay, and Port Angeles is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Craig and Michele were great hosts. Great place to stay.
- Lovely owners, who were very friendly, helpful, cooked delicious breakfasts, and provided a most comfortable bed and entertainment area!
- Comfy room with an electric fireplace, views of the sea and nice bathroom (lavender-scented products, think made by them). Wonderfully comfortable bed. The house is in a stunning location, has a beautiful design with open space available for guests: sitting room, reading nook, wine-corner, greenhouse and a basic kitchen/fridge/microwave/coffee for use by the guests. The hosts were very flexible with breakfast time and the food was wonderful. Would recommend to everyone.
- The inn is very nice. The room we booked overlooked the water. Beautiful view! The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious. Breakfast was lovely and was a nice time to chat with owners and a few other guests. Owners were knowledgeable about the area with good restaurant recommendations.
- Great breakfasts. Fantastic friendly hosts. Wonderful setting. Nice common spaces. Very nice to have refrigerator in the room for snack storage.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Gardiner Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Gardiner Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Gardiner Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Gardiner Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!