7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Farnham Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Farnham Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Farnham Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Farnham Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Farnham Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Farnham Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Farnham Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Farnham Quebec:
Éden sur Terre
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and hot tub, Éden sur Terre is located in Marieville in the region of Quebec, just 22 miles from Montreal. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Laval is 31 miles from Éden sur Terre, and Longueuil is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly the breakfast was super . We felt welcome and very comfortable. It was very peaceful.
It was magnificent …wonderful experience…everything is more than what you could possibly expect 😀 Andrée and Michel are delightful ..kind.. sweet..full of light..We came tired ..left happy full of wonderful hope for a better world
We love it ..and will go back every year 😀
- Remarkable View of the mountains,friendliness and kindness of the owners,authenticity of the place and its coziness a place to relax and decompress I will come back for sure )
- Les hôtes ont été très accueillants. Les lieux magnifiques. Déjeuners délicieux.
- J’ai aimé la tranquilité, l’endroit était chaleureux et on se sentait comme chez soi.
Featuring free WiFi, Le Passe-Partout offers accommodations in Cowansville. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 31 miles from Le Passe-Partout, and Magog-Orford is 28 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Nice location! Quiet neighborhood. The home was beautiful! Delicious breakfast.
- Great old house, comfortable bed and very friendly owners.
- The hosts went out of their way to make us the most comfortable possible and were super friendly as well! They have a lovely hypoallergenic dog too who is very sweet and quiet! The breakfast was really delicious!
- Gourmet breakfasts – understated contemporary decor juxtaposing an 1895 built home.
- Proximity of the city while surrounded by beautiful country scènes. Food excellent & hosts friendly.
Autour Du Monde
Located in Granby, 19 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Autour Du Monde features a barbecue and ski storage. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Magog-Orford is 29 miles from Autour Du Monde, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 50 miles from Autour Du Monde.
- The attached bath to my room is wonderful. The home is warm, comfortable and inviting. Nice waterside experience. The staff is friendly and accommodating.
- Owner responded very quickly to any questions, love to be able to make my meals
- loved the property/house. owners couldnt be nicer and were very helpful
- Great location for a cyclist with trail nearby. Close to downtown
- I liked the location and the cleanliness of the B & B,
Eco gîte La Maison Collins B&B
Eco gîte La Maison Collins B&B offers accommodations in Granby. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Hyacinthe is 19 miles from Eco gîte La Maison Collins B&B, and Magog-Orford is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 50 miles from Eco gîte La Maison Collins B&B.
- We loved our hosts in every way imaginable. Danielle was attentive, kind, and made our experience the best. She cooked us a dairy free meal, informed us of nearby stores, bike paths, and restaurants. She is a great chef! Her breakfasts were to order and delicious. The rooms are beautiful (we stayed in the twin bed room and it was well appointed), the linens fresh pressed and line dried and fragrant. The house has many artisan or antique qualities to it. The front porch was nice for an evening snack. Our touring bikes were safely stored at night, the property is on a quiet street, but near a park, bike paths, a nice grocery, and restaurants.
- Danielle is a fabulous cook and provides a choice of three items for breakfast. She is also a great tour guide!
We stayed in a double room with two seperate beds and eventhought it was a bit small it was very nice and cozy. The beds were big enough and very comfortable. We felt very at home. The bathroom was clean and modern and everything we needed was there.
The breakfast was more then exceptional and the host was extremely nice and helped us with everything. This Bed and Breakfast was more than we expected and hopefully we can comeback again!
- Our hosts, Danielle and Jonathan were wonderful. They made us feel at home right away. The newly furbished building was built in the 1800’s and owners have maintained it’s elegant period. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful and served elegantly in fine china. Our room was very clean and comfortable with extras including plush robes.
- Everything ! The breakfast was wonderful >> presentation very creative & very tasty ! Danielle >> easy to talk to >> very relaxing & enjoyable .
Une Fleur au Bord de l’Eau
Une Fleur au Bord de l’Eau is located in Granby, just 19 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Magog-Orford is 29 miles from Une Fleur au Bord l’Eau, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 27 miles away. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- The hosts Carole and Michel were very hospitable. And accommodating. We felt truly welcomed at all times.
- Breakfast was truly fantastic. Try the french toast – trust me. She makes her own bread. Free parking onsite. Walking distance to the main street. Very welcoming.
- Nice little bed and breakfast near the bike routes. A short walk to restaurants. Breakfast was excellent. Had a shed out back for the bike.
- Great location on the lake. Carol is very nice host, and the breakfast was delicious.
- Really nice place ,well centre in town walking distance, excellent breakfast, nice garden in the back and a lovely pool.
Le Relais BB
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais BB offers accommodations in Bromont. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Hyacinthe is 25 miles from Le Relais BB, and Magog-Orford is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 53 miles from Le Relais BB.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Granby! Located in Granby in the region of Quebec, 19 miles from Saint-Hyacinthe, Magnolia B&B features a barbecue and views of the garden.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and golfing. Magog-Orford is 29 miles from Magnolia B&B, and Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu is 27 miles from the property. Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport is 50 miles away.
- The staff were knowledgeable and very helpful. The ambience was good. The rooms were a good size, with the beds being comfortable. Maybe a slightly less hard pillow but this one was okay. The breakfast was good and ample. Coffee was excellent.thanks to the owners.
- Beautiful home and the host was very x10000000 amazing.
- A very nice place to stay. Our host was wonderful.
- It felt very comfortable our host was very helpful and friendly
- Friendly owners, very helpful. House and gardens lovely and relaxing.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Farnham Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Farnham Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Farnham Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Farnham Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!