7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In ÉTang-du-nord Magdalen Islands:
Auberge Chez Sam
Auberge Chez Sam offers accommodations in Étang-du-Nord. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- The owner, Madame Rita, is a very nice person! She listen to our request and deserve a good smile for me!
- Rita and Chantal were wonderful. Breakfast was amazing and they were always willing to help if we had any questions.
- Everything was perfect. We were on a 3 month cycle tour and every need we had was met. This is truly a gem. Generous hospitality, comfortable, spotlessly clean, delicious food and such a lovely family.
- Quiet individual rooms. Very friendly hosts. Large parking space. Excellent wifi connection. Awesome touristic place to relax and enjoy the pace of the Islands.
- I loved our hostess’. Sad to leave them. Breakfasts were awesome– different choice everyday.
Aux Vents des Îles
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Aux Vents des Îles offers accommodations in Fatima.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Very friendly owners, gave us great tips on where to go sightseeing off the beaten track. Amazing breakfasts, all in all top quality experience.
- L’accueil et l’hospitalité était tout simplement parfait. Ni trop ni trop peu, Micheline sait parfaitement dosé sa présence dans le gîte. Elle envoie à ses hôtes un questionnaire qui lui permet de s’assurer de leur confort et de leur bien-être à tout moment. J’avais simplement mentionné que je ne buvais pas de lait et est eu la très agréable surprise de me voir gratifié de petit déjeuner à base de lait d’amande à fin de pouvoir tout de même profiter de la variété et de l’excellence de sa table d’hôte. Ce qui m’avait initialement déstabilisée était, alors que je m’efforcais d’aller aux antipodes de chez moi de me retrouver une famille suisse. Cela dit n’a finalement présenté que des avantages, notamment au niveau de la propreté et du soin apporté à chaque détail.
- Les propriétaires du gite étaient des passionnés. Ils nous ont reçu comme si nous étions des amis. Tout était parfait!
Les hôtes Micheline et Pascal sont très attentionnés et charmants, et font tout pour rendre notre séjour agréable. Les déjeuners sont délicieux et santé, le gîte est décoré avec goût et les chambres jolies, confortables et tout est très propre. Merci pour tout Micheline et Pascal !
Une magnifique plage est à un km avec aire de jeux, douche, toilette et snack.
- Accueil très chaleureux de Micheline et Pascal. Fantastique conseils pour des visites insolites qui nous ont permis de découvrir des endroits magiques.
Gîte La Maison Chez J.P. Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Just a 4-minute walk from Îles-de-la-Madeleine Airport and a 5-minute drive from Dune-du-Sud Beach, this cabin-style B&B in Havre-aux-Maisons Island features an on-site greenhouse. Free in-room Wi-Fi is included.Furnished with wooden walls and hardwood floors, each guest room at Gîte La Maison Chez J.P. has access to a shared bathroom. A radio and telephone are provided.A fireplace and TV are featured in the spacious, common living area at Gîte La Maison Chez J.P. Bed & Breakfast. Guests can also enjoy a non-smoking environment.In addition to free on-site parking, this Havre-aux-Maisons B&B has bike storage.A 40-minute drive away, guests can learn about the history of the Magdalen Islands at Musée de la Mer Museum.
Such a great host!
My mother and I were travelling on a bike trip and we absolutely loved our stay! Jean-Pierre was friendly, down to earth, caring and really made our stay memorable.
- The host is welcoming and jovial. The house is extremely clean and is a convenient and comfortable place to stay. The breakfasts were tasty and satisfying and I would gladly stay there again.
Regardless if you’re staying by the airport, Chez JP is good value for money in a very cozy home with good facilities.
The location by the airport makes it a breeze for early-morning flights, considering you’re a 3-minute walk from the terminal.
JP himself goes out of his way to be helpful and make you feel at home, very welcoming.
- Comfortable, lovely shower, lots of room, very friendly and wonderful breakfast. We don’t speak much French but Jean Pierre was so nice and we got along very well. I would highly recommend this Band B
- The owners at the B&B were very friendly. The breakfast was very good every morning. The location was not to bad. The rooms were clean.
- Such a great host!
La Butte Ronde Couette et Café
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Butte Ronde Couette et Café offers accommodations in Havre aux Maisons. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- We were made to feel at home. Outdoor space that we could share with the other guests and get to know them
- A well appointed room. Nadine was lovely, made us feel at home. A great central located BB . Enjoyed our stay.
- Liked everything but especially the personal care and attention given by the owner, Nadine. My room was lovely, bathroom also. Breakfast was delicious, Nadine made phone calls on my behalf and made sure I had trouble free Island tours as well as transport from Souris ferry to Charlottletown. Basically, went way beyond the call of duty. I recommend La Butte Ronde and Nadines management to anyone going to Ilse de la Madelaine.
- Nadine was just fabulous. We had a complete debacle renting a vehicle and she found a solution for us. And when we flew out early on our last day on the islands, she made us a to go breakfast. 🙂 Highly recommend.
- Hostess Nadine was as nice as they come. A good breakfast cook and armed with lots of advice (which was all correct)
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Havre-sur-Mer offers accommodations in Havre-Aubert, just 14 miles from Fatima. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as snorkeling and windsurfing.
- Best location on Magdalen Islands for a relaxing vacation on a quiet beach the smell of roses is everywhere even in the Fall /extremely quiet for one who needs a break from the city noises / Sunset view from your room /wifi works very well / no tv in the room /15 minutes by car from the magnificent Sandy hook beach and from the welcoming Havre Aubert village
- The location, the facilities, the rooms and the included breakfasts are all exceptional. If you are looking for relaxation beside the sea with easy beach access, quiet and picturesque surroundings, Havre-sur-mer is a winner.
- The view is breath-taking! It was so peaceful and quiet. We had a very nice room with an ocean view. We could sit inside or outside on our private deck to watch the sun go down. We went looking for sea glass and found some. Every morning we had the most delicious breakfast and we even ate dinner there. Excellent food and a wonderful waiter! The owner made us feel right at home and was always so pleasant and helpful. We both had a massage by Sylvie Beaudoin and she is the best!
- Accueil et service très plaisants. Studio très agréable avec une superbe vue sur l’anse à la cabane. Belle salle de restaurant. Vue de la mer depuis le spa.
- Le personnel était vraiment accueillant et très avenant. Les petits déjeuners étaient succulents. La vue sur la mer magnifique et l’accès à la plage à 2 minutes a rendu ce séjour mémorable. Endroit calme et reposant. Situation géographique parfaite.
La Maison des Falaises
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Havre aux Maisons in the region of Iles de la Madeleine, 5 miles from Fatima, La Maison des Falaises features a terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.
Our hostess was amazing with her cooking and travel advice.
The location was fantastic.
- The setting of the Bed and Breakfast was exquisite. The hostess very friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Breakfast was excellent – and the breakfast was not the same every day. You wouldn’t get a better breakfast than what you would be served here. Very clean, organized and quiet. Could hear the waves when my window was open.
- Fantastic room with sea view, excellent location, wonderful host, simply a little piece of heaven
- Beaucoup d’oreillers confortables , très belle hospitalité
- L’accueil était des plus chaleureux. L’endroit a couper le souffle ainsi que la vue. Chambre très propre, tout était à notre disposition pour assurer un confort optimal. Petit déjeuner complet très savoureux. Toujours au petits soins pour nous satisfaire. Produits de salle de bain (savon à main, etc) de qualité. Serviette moelleuse. A recommander!
- Our hostess was amazing with her cooking and travel advice.
Gîte chez Majo
Located in Havre-Aubert, 12 miles from Fatima, Gîte chez Majo features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.There is a shared lounge at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In ÉTang-du-nord Magdalen Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Étang-du-Nord Magdalen Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!