7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In El Calafate Santa Cruz – Top Hotel Reviews
El Calafate Santa Cruz is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in El Calafate Santa Cruz. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Calafate Santa Cruz. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Calafate Santa Cruz. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in El Calafate Santa Cruz right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in El Calafate Santa Cruz with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In El Calafate Santa Cruz:
Albergue Lago Argentino B&B
Albergue Lago Argentino B&B offers accommodations in El Calafate.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Comandante Armando Tola Airport, 10 miles from Albergue Lago Argentino.
- The staff was very attentive and kind. We left our luggage for an afternoon, while waiting for our flight, with no charges. As most of the hostels, the mood was great (guest and staff). The accomodations are simple but correct for a hostel. The location is good, near to the main street of El Calafate.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The little garden around the house was very pretty even though we didn’t have time to enjoy it. Estela and Bernardo would always greet us with a smile and do their best to help with any of our queries.
The beautiful garden around the rooms.
The staff’s smile.
The cleaning facilities.
The Breakfast area.
- They have a nice little well maintained garden, where people can sit
- The room was very clean and comforable, the owner is very nice and helpful, the wifi is very good, very good location 5 minutes walking from the center, no noise from the street during the night. The breakfast was decent, better than other ones we had in argentina (but don’t imagine a continental breakfast, it’s nothing anywhere near that). We stayed in a private room with bathroom.
Hosteria Miyazato Inn
Hosteria Miyazato Inn offers accommodations in El Calafate.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find room service at the property.Comandante Armando Tola Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The location is easy walking to the wildlife refuge and the center of town.
- The hosts were delightful, the Inn is charming, breakfast very good. I enjoyed my stay.
- THE OWNERS WERE VERY FRIENDLY INDEED. I FELT VERY WELCOME. IT WAS NOT EASY TO FIND AND I CERTAINLY WOULD HAVE HAD DIFFICULTIES IF I HAD NOT TAKEN A TAXI. A GOOD WALK TO THE CENTRE OF THE TOWN.BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD.
- Hiroshi the owner treated us wonderfully even though we arrived late around 11 pm. He seemed a nice and honest person and trying hard to please his customers. P
- Clean, comfortable room. The hosts make this place fantastic- Jorge and Elizabeth couldn’t do enough to help us. Delicious breakfast. A great place to return to at the end of the day. Can pay on card which was a big bonus for us.
Nau Bed & Breakfast
Set in El Calafate, Nau Bed & Breakfast provides a garden. Located around 1,650 feet from Argentino Lake, the bed and breakfast is also 350 feet away from Municipal Hospital. Libertador Avenue is 350 feet away.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Round-the-clock information is available at the reception, where staff speak English and Spanish.Regional Museum is 0.9 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Nimez Lagoon is 1.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Comandante Armando Tola Airport, 10.6 miles from Nau Bed & Breakfast.
- Hernan and Charlotte are great hosts, friendly and accommodating. They both speak very good English and gave us good information about places to eat and things to do. Breakfast was excellent. Location was great. Room and washroom were very clean and comfortable. Laundry services are available for a very reasonable fee.
Very nice rooms, clean and spacious
- Excellent B & B. Great experience, house is beautiful, every detail is perfect. The owners are super helpful and made very good breakfast and lunch box! Love it!
- Everything was wonderful – the whole house, it’s home-like atmosphere, best breakfasts in our journey to South America, but most amazing were the owners – thanks to them that stay was more than perfect and we wish we couldn’t stay there longer.
- La atención de Hernán es excelente. El lugar es cálido cómodo. El desayuno es bueno.
South B&B El Calafate
Featuring free WiFi, South B&B El Calafate offers accommodations in El Calafate. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Comandante Armando Tola Airport is 10 miles away.
- Very clean, beautiful views of the lake, comfortable stay. Very friendly staff who were keen to give us information and help us with recommendations for trips and restaurants.
- The B&B was super clean and the view from our room was amazing directly on Lago Argentino. Javier and his sister are really beautiful that kind of people that you would like have as your neighbours. Seriously, if you are in El Calafate South B&B is the place to stay or you dare to miss the delicious homemade jams?
- Loved the homemade breakfast which included real juice and eggs (both unusual in Argentina)! Also the freshly made bread was so delicious. Additionally, the owners are beyond nice and so helpful. They can provide advice on what to do, how to book it, and where to eat. We appreciated all of it. Finally, the view was amazing!
English speaking personnel
A view from the window
- everything was perfect! Andrea and Javier (the owners) helped us a lot in our days here
One of our best sellers in El Calafate! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Andiperlacalafate offers accommodations in El Calafate. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental and car rental are available. Comandante Armando Tola Airport is 11 miles away.
- Thanks Fernando!It was good stay with new friends and breakfasts was so lovely.
Carlos is the best host we’ve ever met! He is really friendly. He helped us with laundray service, airport shuttle, bus booking for El Chalten, free laugage storage, and even made us great hamburger!
We did not make book and just jumped in the hostel, but we loved that hostel staying 3 more nights there.
We stayed at 8 beds dorm and it was cozy and clean. I saw they change sheets for new guest and clean the room everyday. Heater system was really good, too.
Kitchen had everything we need. Breakfast was simple but enough for us. Furthermore, the hostel is located on main street and a block away to supermarket.
Highgly recommended hostel. Finally, we wanna say thank you for all to Carlos!
- Big 4 bedroom with its own bathroom. Clean hostel with everything you need in the kitchen. Carlos and his wife are wonderful hosts and help whenever they can. They call for availability for the glacier tours and busses to El Chalten for example. Supermarket is around the corner. The lagoon is a 10min walk. I really enjoyed my stay!
- The staff was friendly and helpful. Very clean. Good location. Value for money.
- Good breakfast was included. The staff was really nice.
Patagonia Suites offers accommodations in El Calafate. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Comandante Armando Tola Airport is 9 miles away.
- Room was spacious and had a nice bathroom. Could see the lake in the distance from our room. The kitchen was clean..we decided to stay an extra night as good value. Would return if in the area.
- Grandmother who is host & breakfast cook is very nice. No English but she was so helpful. We paid her to do our laundry, next day delivery. You could walk there from bus station but we had too much luggage so taxi. Large room, nice bathroom
- Cleanliness, very friendly owner, family feeling. Very big and practical bathroom. Very good breakfast. Near perfection.
- A great night with a lovely and caring host. We arrived quite late but our host was there to welcome us. She also helped us to fix an issue with a lot of care. After a great night she was waiting for us early in the AM with a good breakfast
Sandra the manager of the property made the stay extra special.
The breakfast was lovely too- warmed croissants and toast with fresh fruit every morning
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, FTE Krisna offers accommodations in El Calafate. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Comandante Armando Tola Airport, 11 miles from FTE Krisna.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In El Calafate Santa Cruz Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in El Calafate Santa Cruz to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in El Calafate Santa Cruz but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in El Calafate Santa Cruz. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!