7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In East Haddam Connecticut – Top Hotel Reviews
East Haddam Connecticut is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in East Haddam Connecticut. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in East Haddam Connecticut. You’re probably wondering where to stay in East Haddam Connecticut. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in East Haddam Connecticut right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in East Haddam Connecticut with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In East Haddam Connecticut:
Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Riverwind Inn Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Deep River.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mystic is 24 miles from Riverwind Inn B&B, and Hartford is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The choices for breakfast was excellent, when you walked done the steps towards the dining room the smells from the kitchen were over the top and the taste was even better if that was possible?
- The hospitality of the hosts. They immediately made us feel like we were visiting with family or very good friends
- Beautifully landscaped grounds – friendly, interesting, helpful innkeepers. Inn itself was picturesque but comfortable.
- Leo and Elaine were such fantastic, welcoming hosts. Their space is just wonderful – Riverwind well and truly exceeded my expectations. Oh and the breakfast was delicious!
- Beautiful facility!! Friendly hosts and an excellent breakfast!
The Spirit of 76 House B&B
Located in Higganum, 20 miles from Hartford, The Spirit of 76 House B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. New Haven is 23 miles from The Spirit of 76 House B&B, and Waterbury is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Captain Stannard House Bed and Breakfast Country Inn
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Captain Stannard House Bed and Breakfast Country Inn is located in Westbrook, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. New Haven is 25 miles from Captain Stannard B&B Westbrook, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. Bradley International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The couple that runs the inn are super sweet and accommodating. My mom and I stayed one night and had such a great time. We arrived later than expected so they left out tea and cookies for us and the lights on so we could hang out and puzzle and scrapbook in the living room. Breakfast was right at 9 and delicious!
- The house is very lovely. We enjoyed sitting on the porch with morning coffee. Breakfast was delicious.
- Great firm mattress. Very clean. Lovely breakfast.
The house is beautiful and well-maintained, as are the lovely grounds.
The big porch is a great place to read the morning paper with coffee, which is ready by 8am.
Our room was nicely appointed, with a comfortable bed, and the smoothest and most comfortable of sheets. And Jim and Mary were the nicest of hosts.
- Mary and Jim run a wonderful B&B. They and their whole team are so friendly and welcoming – it’s like being invited into their home. I unfortunately got a little ill while I was there (not because of them!), so did not get to enjoy their charming inn to the fullest, but found my room (and bed) a very comfortable place to recover. The home-cooked breakfasts were delicious (and large), prepared fresh each morning. Location was an easy walk from the Westbrook train station, and also an easy walk to the public beach, so no car necessary.
Bee and Thistle Inn
Located in Old Lyme, 19 miles from Mystic, Bee and Thistle Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Montauk is 28 miles from Bee and Thistle Inn, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 46 miles from Bee and Thistle Inn.
- Room and bathroom were spotlessly clean and bed was super comfortable. Upon arriving we found we were upgraded to a larger room with a gas fireplace – nice! Make dinner reservations for the Chestnut Grille which makes up the first floor of this inn – you won’t be disappointed. Looking forward to returning someday!
- Every moment of our time at Bee & Thistle, the staff made every effort to make us feel comfortable and welcome. The food was superb and the room was cozy and clean. We loved it and will definitely be back!
- Very charming and quaint inn. Very friendly staff and a lovely location
- The accommodations were what we expected from a New England inn. The staff were gracious and welcoming and the dinning experience was excellent
- Our bed was very comfortable and the rooms we stayed were very clean. I found the room to be meticulously appointed.
Westbrook Inn B&B
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Westbrook Inn B&B is located in Westbrook, just 26 miles from Mystic. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a laptop and a computer are available. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. New Haven is 25 miles from Westbrook Inn B&B, and East Hampton is 26 miles away. Bradley International Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The Inn was so quaint and cozy! The grounds were beautiful and the staff were super nice and helpful.
- I especially liked the welcoming, personal touch. The inn was lovely and the fire was appreciated in the delightful dining room.
- The innkeeper was very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast — fruit and a cooked-to-order omelet — was delicious and healthful. Grounds of the inn are nice and lead to a river.
- very cute little place, breakfast was awesome. staff, especially Jess, where friendly and helpful. nice quiet and quant place.
- Did not go to beach. Can’t rate it but the area was beautiful.
Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast
Located in Old Saybrook, 22 miles from Mystic, Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is concierge services at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Montauk is 28 miles from Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast, and New Haven is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 48 miles from Deacon Timothy Pratt Bed & Breakfast.
- So beautifully decorated and every need is catered for. The owner and staff are so friendly and go the extra mile to make sure your stay is excellent. Old Saybrook is stunning. Highly recommend Deacon Timothy Pratt. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Extremely hospitable owner and staff. Attractive rooms in very historic home. Good bedding. Pleasant parlor and outdoor spaces for nice weather. Guest fridge and pantry with healthy snack items. We liked the extra space and kitchenette facilities in Treetop Room, since we stayed 3 days and didn’t want to have to eat every lunch and dinner out. Cafe next door on the property; home made gelato was a hit.
- The owner was so pleasant and made you feel right at home. We can’t wait to stay again.
- Everything was excellent especially the happy friendly warm staff and owners. Full marks and they deserve every one of them.
- They service was Excellent the food was delicious, pat was very nice and polite I recommend very highly have a Great time defenely I will go back
Scranton Seahorse Inn
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Scranton Seahorse Inn is located in Madison, just 18 miles from New Haven.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Waterbury is 31 miles from Scranton Seahorse Inn, and East Hampton is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Bradley International Airport, 46 miles from Scranton Seahorse Inn.
The host was lovely and made a real effort to make us feel welcome.
His breakfast was especially delicious
- Really nice place to stay. The host is very friendly, he told us a lot about the neighbourhood and he’s a good cook. We had a wonderfull breakfast. The room is cozy with a good bed. The B&B is near restaurants and shops; Madison is a nice place. We loved the dogs Cash and Theo.
The best breakfast I ever eat in the US!!!
Very quite hotel.
Water, tean coffee always available.
- Gorgeous quaint Inn located down the street from lovely restaurants and the beach. Michael, the Inn Keeper, was wonderful and very accommodating. We can’t wait to go back!
- Original features of the building. Birds feeding from window mounted seed boxes while you enjoy a beautifully crafted breakfast.
- The host was lovely and made a real effort to make us feel welcome.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In East Haddam Connecticut Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in East Haddam Connecticut to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in East Haddam Connecticut but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in East Haddam Connecticut. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!