7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Culloden Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Culloden Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Culloden Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Culloden Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Culloden Nova Scotia. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Culloden Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Culloden Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Culloden Nova Scotia:
Harbourview Inn & Winchester House
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Harbourview Inn & Winchester House is located in Smiths Cove, just 20 miles from Weymouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from Harbourview Inn.
- 5 star doesn’t begin to describe the service here. This is what 10 stars looks like. I wanted to take the owners and staff home with me. Comfort, quiet, beauty and breakfast. My companion and I loved it.
- The staff was terrific. Very cozy atmosphere – it felt more like a home than a hotel. Nice bar and lounge area. Plentiful breakfast. Big pool with ocean view.
- Beautiful location. The staff were friendly and helpful. They gave simple tips about directions to other sights. We were only sorry we could not stay longer.
Lovely breakfast room
Nice location, well treed, lots of outside space, small outdoor pool and access to small rocky cove.
Stayed in the Winchester house which had local historic significance. Bathroom was large and brightly lit.
Harmony B&B and Suites
One of our best sellers in Digby! Harmony B&B and Suites offers accommodations in Digby. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.Saint John Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Everything, the room was comfortable, great bed and pillows. The owners were friendly and helpful. The location was right on the wharf it was amazing?!
- There were two of the 4 rooms occupied. It was quiet, super clean and Heather (she was in charge) was amazing. Breakfast was to die for. She also help me navigate places to go and places to eat. Such a beautiful place to stay. Digby & Brier Island are mosts to see. I will go back there to stay and recommend it to my friends.
- Ocean view!!! Super comfortable bed. Lots of free parking. Quiet.
- Great location; across the street from the info centre, also near restaurants & shopping. Helpful, friendly staff. Terrific breakfasts, served in kitchen, with friendly, social atmosphere. Easy to meet other travellers staying here. Good value for money.
- Very friendly staff. Great knowledge of the area.
The Breakers Bed and Breakfast
Located in Digby, 19 miles from Weymouth, The Breakers Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Saint John Airport is 49 miles from the property.
George and Betty welcome you very warmly and make you feel like at home! Breakfast was rich and delicious with fresh berries, joghurt, juice and a warm dish.
Beautiful location of the house next to the harbour!
- Close proximity to many restaurants. Right across Digby port/fundy bay. Host was very attentive to our needs. Good breakfast.
I loved everything ! I had the best room ever, beautifully decorated, comfy, i slept really Well.
The hosts were awesome. They are attentionnate people, helpful. Breakfast was great. They take care of everything. I recommend it.
- Like staying in a the turn of the century mansion, but with all the modern comforts. Excellent breakfast with fresh ingredients. Very friendly and helpful proprietors. Lots of special small touches to enhance the experience.
- Close to the waterfront and places to eat.very clean enjoyed our stay.very helpful
- George and Betty welcome you very warmly and make you feel like at home! Breakfast was rich and delicious with fresh berries, joghurt, juice and a warm dish.
Come from Away B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Come from Away B&B is located in Digby.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The facility was lovely and in a great location to walk to dinner in Digby. It is right on the bay and there are chairs to enjoy the water views. We were in the main historic house but they also offered modern waterfront rooms that looked appealing.
- The antiques were lovely, breakfasts were very good.
- Location was good walked every where , close to restaurants. Breakfast was ok, but glad I didn’t pay for it.
- I loved the location, our room was small but the bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was absolutely amazing!! Definitely worth the stay
- Great location-Joe was very pleasant and accommodating. Breakfast was very good.
Summers Country Inn
One of our top picks in Digby.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Summers Country Inn offers accommodations in Digby, just 19 miles from Weymouth.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- I enjoyed my stay and the hostesses were very accommodating.
Comfortable, close to downtown.
Breakfast was good, nothing special, but tasty.we
- Nice location and very friendly, helpful management and staff. Nice cooked breakfast included.
- Comfortable, private room; wonderful large breakfast
- Very charming, friendly, would have loved to stay longer
Hedley House Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hedley House Inn offers accommodations in Smiths Cove.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Saint John Airport, 50 miles from Hedley House Inn.
- Great location to explore the Digby area. The managers are very nice, friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable snd view great. The place is older snd would benefit from some work but it was fine for our needs.
- Owner made fresh wild blueberry muffins for breakfast. She also played and sang a song she had written. Then she and her partner sang another song for our breakfast. She also arranged a reservation for us at the local seafood restaurant in Digby.
- we walked to beach, just a short walk, so pretty, peaceful and interesting. loved the patio on room, and oh the breakfast and the wonderful entertainment. Also the birding was good, with native birds in the bushes.
Great little motel with views across the bay – all we needed for a night’s stop over.
Simple breakfast buffet provided, with the owner playing some tunes which was an unexpected bonus
- good breakfast with JoJo and Albert the owners entertaining us with their singing, always fresh baked muffins, good view of the bay from our deck, able to walk on the shore at low tide,
Granvalley Bed & Breakfast
Granvalley Bed & Breakfast is located in Granville Ferry, just 31 miles from Weymouth.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint John Airport is 44 miles away.
- Excellent breakfasts and pleasant conversation with owners and other guests at breakfast; good information from owners about things to see in the area.
- The room was beautiful, the breakfast was incredible, and the hosts were the nicest people.
- Delicious breakfast, warm and friendly hosts, charming home
- Lovely owners. Excellent breakfast. Beautiful decor. Very comfortable.
- Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice. Lost the ruby in my wedding ring and had to leave without finding it. Not only did they find it but posted it on to the UK
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Culloden Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Culloden Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Culloden Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Culloden Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!