7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Crystal Beach Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Crystal Beach Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Crystal Beach Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crystal Beach Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crystal Beach Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Crystal Beach Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Crystal Beach Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Crystal Beach Ontario:
Yellow Door Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Yellow Door Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Crystal Beach, just 27 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Niagara Falls is 15 miles from Yellow Door Bed and Breakfast, and Buffalo is 10 miles from the property. John C. Munro Airport is 48 miles away.
- Dedrie went out of her way to make us feel comfortable, our stay was fantastic. The Yellow Door B&B has all the little perks and then some.
- Deirdre was an accommodating and welcoming host. She made us feel at home right away, and was happy to provide recommendations for restaurants and activities.
- Such a great place and the host was so kind, accommodating and friendly.
- breakfast was delicious we had a great stay will deffinetly be back
- Breakfast was wonderful. The host was very interesting and knowledgeable. Accommodation super comfy.
The Cobbled Path Bed and Breakfast
Located in Stevensville, 21 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, The Cobbled Path Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Niagara Falls is 10 miles from The Cobbled Path B&B, and Buffalo is 10 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- I had a very enjoyable stay in this beautifully decorated B & B. Sitting on the covered veranda listening to the heavy rain was an extra bonus! The Cobbled Path B & B is a short drive to Niagara Falls. I could enjoy the quietness of a village and very reasonable price for accommodations while still being close enough to the major tourist attractions. Early morning coffee and muffins in the parlour were an added bonus. Breakfasts were delicious and the food was plentiful! Thank you Jim and Judy for being such wonderful hosts.
- Croissants -did not have, bedding was clean and bed very comfortable, found the accomodation and experience very satisfactoy,would definitely return
Lovely large rooms.
Guest sitting room fully equiped with fridge, kettle, tea, coffee, etc was most appreciated.
Proprietors very friendly and flexible, providing breakfast food for our 4 am breakfast on second morning.
- Phantastic hosts…best break away from the nearby Niagara Falls…highly recommended!
- Breakfasts were amazing.Very friendly and informative hosts
Danner House B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Danner House B&B offers accommodations in Niagara Falls, just 18 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Buffalo is 11 miles from Danner House B&B, and Niagara Falls is 6 miles from the property. John C. Munro Airport is 47 miles away.
- Good location, very friendly hosts and delicious breakfasts
- Great breakfasts, friendly hosts and nice backyard pool
- Outstanding location for quiet and peace, it’s right on the Niagara River and in a very upscale neighborhood. Breakfast was outstanding! Very easy to go everywhere in the Niagara area.
- Location of the house is excelentr, it is facing Niagara river, very cosy rooms, hosts are extremely kind. Breakfast that was served was well thought of and was delicious . Everything was extremely clean. We will defenetly go back. I am highly recomending this place,
- I loved that this B&B was on the bike trail along the river. We rode to Niagara Falls from here. The breakfast is wonderful and so was having a pool to cool off in.
Just Like Home Bed and Breakfast
Located in Welland, 18 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake, Just Like Home Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Niagara Falls is 8 miles from Just Like Home Bed and Breakfast, and Buffalo is 18 miles from the property. John C. Munro Airport is 39 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ollie’s Bed & Coffee
Ollie’s Bed & Coffee is located in Welland, just 20 miles from Niagara-on-the-Lake. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Niagara Falls is 11 miles from Ollie’s Bed & Coffee, and Buffalo is 19 miles from the property. John C. Munro Airport is 37 miles away.
- Very welcoming hostess! Beds very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.
For me,the staff was kind and smile.
I have my wife who have short english. However, they make her comfortable and friendly
– Easy access to main roads
– Place of work within walking distance
– Private parking
– Great room, spacious with desk space and comfortable bed
– Shared bathroom, always kept clean and tidy
- Very friendly and interesting hosts and great breakfast as well….
- Sehr netter Kontakt zu den Vermietern. Super Frühstück! Leckeres italienisches Restaurant um die Ecke!
Two Rivers Bed and Breakfast
This bed and breakfast is within a 5-minute drive to views of Niagara Falls. The property provides free parking, a patio and a flat-screen TV in every room. Marineland Theme Park is a quarter mile away.Two Rivers Bed and Breakfast rooms are uniquely decorated and include a private bathroom as well as handmade linens and silks. The rooms all feature cable TV and breakfast.A full gourmet breakfast buffet is available every morning. Dietary restrictions and food preferences can be accommodated upon prior notice.Two Rivers Bed and Breakfast has a barbecue facility available.Two Rivers is just a quarter mile from Kings Bridge park and 6 minutes from ScotiaBank Convention Centre. The Oaklands Golf Course is 2 miles from the property.
- Friendly hosts, excellent breakfasts, very comfy bed, very clean and welcoming.
- The beds are extra comfy and the personalized linenings are homey. Our suite has a well equipped kitchenettte which makes travelling with a young child much easier. The host and hostess are warm and inviting. The homemade hearty breakfast is so delicious. I will definitely come back to Two Rivers again when I visit Niagara Falls with my family again.
Located just a short drive from the Canada side of Niagara Falls
- Owners were friendly and very accommodating. They make you feel at home. Lovely home cooked breakfast and comfortable room with everything we needed.
- Hosts were very welcoming, location was great! Confortable beds and delicious breakfast
Elevate Rooms At Home B&B at Rose Manor
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Elevate Rooms At Home B&B at Rose Manor is located in Welland. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Niagara-on-the-Lake is 20 miles from Elevate Rooms At Home B&B, and Niagara Falls is 11 miles away. John C. Munro Airport is 36 miles from the property.
Top five of the nicest B&Bs we’ve stayed at. The home was beautifully decorated and our room was cozy, clean and quiet. Breakfasts were beyond wonderful. The owners were warm and gregarious; ask Gary about Hurricane Olga!
Pink Floyd Guy
- Breakfast was sumptuous! This was a wonderful B&B. Certainly the owners could not have been more helpful and yet we had our privacy and comfort was great.
- Gary and Ellie made us feel like family. The breakfasts were amazing no one would ever leave hungry. The girls on staff were wonderful. I would recommend this to family and friends!
- Beautiful weather,beautiful home and such a friendly staff!
- Wonderful! The food was incredible! You will not leave hungry. It was casual and comfortable, yet we were treated like royalty! The house is absolutely beautiful!And Ellie & Gary were so sweet and so much fun!
- Top five of the nicest B&Bs we’ve stayed at. The home was beautifully decorated and our room was cozy, clean and quiet. Breakfasts were beyond wonderful. The owners were warm and gregarious; ask Gary about Hurricane Olga!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Crystal Beach Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Crystal Beach Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Crystal Beach Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Crystal Beach Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!