7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chunyaxché Quintana Roo – Top Hotel Reviews
Chunyaxché Quintana Roo is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chunyaxché Quintana Roo:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Chancabañita Tulum is located in Tulum. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Akumal is 18 miles from Chancabañita Tulum, and Punta Allen is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- bad breakfast and not able to pay the hotel until laat day because they refused paypal. rooms are nice.
- The property location is STUNNING. Couldn’t be any closer to the ocean and that is exactly why we chose this place out of our other options (but we also booked this trip sort of last minute so there weren’t many options left).
- Nothing can beat falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing and waking up to the sun rising over the ocean. The staff was very friendly and the breakfast each morning on their beach patio was a nice touch. Having such amazing access to the beach with loungers and umbrellas available was also wonderful.
- Pretty basic rooms on the one of the best beach beach in the world. Location is the key 🙂
- Great location on the Tulum beach with lovely rooms. Like most eco-boutique hotels on the beach, there is limited electricity but that was fine with us since we wanted a unique experience. We did not miss T.V. a bit! The staff are amazing and Monica the owner/manager is the nicest person you will ever meet. Octavio at the front desk is also very helpful. Like everywhere, the people make the difference. The breakfast with coffee, fruit, and yogurt was light and perfect. We highly recommend this small (9 casitas) for an intimate visit. We shy away from the “hip” big hotels that try to be just too cool. No pool–but who needs it with the ocean right there. No crowds here. There is no restaurant but we prefer to eat in the town anyway where the variety is amazing and the prices are half of the beach restaurants. This property is real, simple and perfect.
Shambala Petit Hotel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Shambala Petit Hotel offers accommodations in Tulum, just 19 miles from Akumal.Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for snorkeling. Punta Allen is 24 miles from Shambala Petit Hotel, and Puerto Aventuras is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- We had such a lovely stay. Location is the best on the beach and a very relaxing hassle free environment. It nearly made me feel like joining in the yoga; next time for sure. Will be back and would fully recommend that you book here!
Breakfast is amazing, and the attention from the host Mari is absolutely outstanding! She pays attention to every single detail, and we should feel very grateful for that. The yoga retreat athmosphere is indeed very much fulfilling!
Location is also one of the best points: it is by far one of the best located hotels ( luxurious ) near the best restaurants ( best food and trendy ) and the best parts of the beach ( clean and not overcrowded ).
The idea of being close to the sea is undoubtedly priceless, but having your feet constantly on the sand may be tiring sometimes.
- Die Hütten sind direkt am Strand. Es herrscht eine sehr private Atmosphäre.
- חוף הים נהדר אפשר גם להשתמש בסאפ של המלון ללא תשלום
Villa Feronia Tulum
Villa Feronia Tulum is located in Tulum, just 18 miles from Akumal. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Punta Allen is 25 miles from Villa Feronia Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 29 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 41 miles away.
- Super friendly helpful hosts. Unique modern Mexican villa.
The hosts, Marta and Gianluca, were so lovely. As soon as we arrived Marta sat us down with a map and told us everything we wanted to know about the area. The property is down a little gravel road right in the middle of the beach/town area. Great location. Less than 5 minute walk down the road and across the street to the beach. They gave us tons of great beach and restaurant suggestions. We rented bikes (which I highly reccomend) and that made it super easy to get everywhere. In the morning they made us breakfast (they give you a few options to choose from).
The room we stayed in had a large comfortable bed, a ceiling fan, and windows with screens. Marta and Gianluca we’re amazing they made it feel like we were staying with family. I would go back and stay with them again if I returned to Tulum. Location is amazing, we went everywhere on our bikes very easily.
- Very hospitable hosts.Nothing was to much trouble. Nice and peaceful away from the crowds.
- The owners, Marta and Luca, went out of their way to ensure we had a great stay in Tulum – they have great knowledge of the town and beach area. The villa was beautiful, clean, peaceful and situated on its own private road in the middle of the beach hotel zone so everything was in close proximity to reach. Would definitely recommend this lovely place!
- The hosts are incredibly warm and welcoming and more than willing to offer advice on things to do around Tulum. We took several of their recommendations and insider tips which helped make our trip great. The location of the property is really special, as it’s central and close to restaurants, resorts, beach, etc., but also feels remote and private as it’s set off down a side road from the main drag.
Villa ZenaLiza is located in Tulum, 17 miles from Akumal and 28 miles from Punta Allen.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Puerto Aventuras is 28 miles from Villa ZenaLiza, and Xpu Ha is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 42 miles from Villa ZenaLiza.
The Villa Zena Liza was an amazing place. We was there for six nights. We love the quiet area. It was so nice place to rest. The accommodation was lovely with mexican styled bathroom, designed water tank – with free water to drink and good wifi. We had big television in room and comfortable bed. Stuff was smiley and very helpful. The only complication for us was our no Spanish knowledge.
Tulum is town where we would love to spend more time. And it’s reservation ofer amazing beaches!
- Decor, garden, staff. Very friendly non intrusive ginger cat.
- Villa ZenaLiza is a small establishment and Robert, the owner, quickly made us feel at home. There was only one other couple staying there at the same time as us. The wall murals are fun. We had a car so it was a short drive (3 minutes?) to get to Avenida Tulum, which is the main street in town where some great restaurants are. Though doable, the walk is a bit far to Avenida Tulum and not something that I’d want to do.
- Off the beaten path, but within a mile to town. Comfortable, spacious, and clean room. Host was friendly and very helpful. Great art work in the yard.
- A very attractive small B&B in a quiet, secluded setting. The staff are extremely friendly, and the owner Robert was tremendously helpful with many suggestions to make the most of my visit. Desayunar outside on the patio was great!
- The Villa Zena Liza was an amazing place. We was there for six nights. We love the quiet area. It was so nice place to rest. The accommodation was lovely with mexican styled bathroom, designed water tank – with free water to drink and good wifi. We had big television in room and comfortable bed. Stuff was smiley and very helpful. The only complication for us was our no Spanish knowledge.
Villa Flor de Mayo
One of our best sellers in Tulum! Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Villa Flor de Mayo offers accommodations in Tulum. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Akumal is 17 miles from Villa Flor de Mayo, and Punta Allen is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cozumel Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- everything other than the location was fantastic…you need a car or must hire a taxi to get anywhere,we recommend Enrico as Taxi driver…superb
Myriam is a wonderful host. She was super helpful in providing lots of suggestions. The house and room were great. Very safe, clean and comfortable. In the morning they provided an excellent breakfast. The bathroom is luxurious and very ‘western’. We would definitely stay here again!
When you stay here, make sure to let Myriam know what time you will arrive, so someone is there to open the gate for you. I forgot to do that, making the arrival a little stressful because nobody was there to let us in.
- The house is such a lovely place! Our room was great, and Myriam was such a great host.
The hotel is located in a very quiet area, but within walking distance of restaurants and shopping area.
The breakfast was excellent.
Myriam made arrangement for our very late check in.
You can borrow snorkels for free.
- Very friendly host. She had a map laid out for us with the best places to go on our arrival. The housekeeper made excellent pancakes! Nice big serving of breakfast included coffee, oats and other cereals, toast and pancakes or eggs.
Located in Tulum in the region of Quintana Roo, 16 miles from Akumal, Casa Babel features an outdoor pool and views of the garden.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Allen is 28 miles from Casa Babel, and Puerto Aventuras is 26 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 40 miles away.
Tulum City-Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in archaeology, Mayan ruins and snorkeling.
- Good location with big rooms. Breakfast was decent . Loved the in room hammock
- Location. Backround facilities and the pool you can use in the night. Nice staff. Value for money. Appropriate breakfast.
- The beds were very comfy and breakfast buffet was very filling.
- Nice big rooms. Good breakfast, nice inner courtyard to sit.
Super emplacement géographique tres central avec un arrêt de collectivos et deux restaurants végétariens /vegan ou avec options au bout de la rue.
L’espace de vie commune très agréable.
Casa Che Tulum
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Che Tulum offers accommodations in Tulum, just 16 miles from Akumal.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom.Punta Allen is 28 miles from Casa Che Tulum, and Puerto Aventuras is 26 miles from the property. Cozumel Airport is 40 miles away.
Tulum City-Centre is a great choice for travelers interested in archaeology, Mayan ruins and snorkeling.
- The place is new, it’s very clean and has a good atmosphere. Staff is very nice, special thank you to Nicolas, who gave me couple good advices on what to see around and was very hospitable. Nice breakfast, simple. A bit far from bus station.
the breakfest was great (except the ham), the bed is very nice and the water was always fresh
our window was turned to the pool, a little inconvinient… the wifi wasn’t working sometimes
- The staff is lovely and caring, the prices are very resonable, the rooms are basic but comfortabe, the AC works perfectly fine. The pool is not so big, but provides perfect refreshment when needed. Everything is clean, new and kept in good shape, there are bicycles to rent. The breakfast is basic, but everyone can find sth for themselves. There are shops, restaurants and everything closeby, laundry service is provided, it’s a walking distance from Tulum Pueblo attractions and just a few kilometers from the beach. The place is very safe (you open the gate with your own key, so nobody unwanted wanders around) and calm, no loud music and you can easily relax. 10/10, I recommend to everyone! I came for 2 weeks and decided to stay or 2 months, is there a better recommendation than that?
- Lovely large and modern rooms, nice staff, decent breakfast, good a.c, quiet enough, good location, great value.
- Nice and clean room. The garden with a little pool is nice to cool down. The hosts were also very kind and eager to help.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chunyaxché Quintana Roo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chunyaxché Quintana Roo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!