7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chinchipe – Top Hotel Reviews
Chinchipe is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chinchipe. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chinchipe. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chinchipe. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chinchipe right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chinchipe with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chinchipe:
Hosteria Posada Pelicano
Located in Salinas, 30 miles from Montañita, Hosteria Posada Pelicano features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Libertad is 2.1 miles from Hosteria Posada Pelicano, and San Pedro is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique Playa Canela Ecuador
One of our top picks in Salinas.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hotel Boutique Playa Canela Ecuador is located in Salinas, just 30 miles from Montañita. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. La Libertad is 1.4 miles from Playa Canela Ecuador, and San Pedro is 25 miles from the property.
- The owner is absolutely amazing and so is her staff! Will return! Susana made us a delicious breakfast.
- Grounds, pool, ocean view, quiet, friendly staff and service
The gardens are absolutely gorgeous and the pool is pristine with an overlook of the beautiful Pacific crashing on the beach and steps down to the shore right outside the door. Sitting in the gazebo by the sea and listening to the waves and the birds singing (they have a virtual aviary of macaws, budgies, lovebirds, etc.) is absolutely heavenly.
Cecilia, the owner, is charming and has furnished the common areas and rooms exquisitely. The staff are helpful and pleasant. The air conditioning works well. There is a modern shopping mall with a Walmart-like Hypermarket 1/2 mile walk away for ice, snack, and beer runs.
- La atención personal de la Gerente, muy amable y el ambiente relajado. Cuentan con una buena ubicación frente al mar.
- El hotel es bellisimo y la atencion es de primerisima calidad. SUSI Y ERNESTO
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Yulee offers accommodations in Salinas, just 29 miles from Montañita. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Libertad is 1,000 feet from Hotel Yulee, and San Pedro is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Blanca Playa Cautivo
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Casa Blanca Playa Cautivo offers accommodations in La Libertad. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Salinas is 5 miles from Casa Blanca Playa Cautivo, and Montañita is 29 miles away.
- Amazing! Everyone was happy and helpful. Felt like I was staying with my ‘friends’. Rooms were comfy and clean – breakfast was excellent – entire visit was stress free. I don’t travel much, and always anxious to return home. This, is first time I was actually unhappy to head back home! 😉
- The cabins are lovely, the beds are comfortable and our hosts are so friendly! Wonderful experience! Highly recommended!
- Beautiful place run by a very nice and helpful couple. The rooms are clean and in a good condition. I highly recommend taking a breakfast there – its excellent.
- Delightful oasis of pool, plants, flowers, good people
So relaxing. Hosts Dodie and Randy were so helpful and
accomodating. Wonderful Spa and delicious Breakfasts
and just afew steps to Ocean
Will definetly stay there again.
Las Palmas Del Mar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Las Palmas Del Mar offers accommodations in Salinas.Certain rooms have views of the sea or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Libertad is 4.2 miles from Las Palmas Del Mar, and San Pedro is 25 miles from the property.
we liked everything!
very friendly hosts, helped us with everything including waiting for our really late arrival, carrying heavy bags and preparing good breakfast. Coffee, tea, snacks are availabile for free 24 hours
very very nice decorated room in which you can feel yourself really like at home, comfortable beds
very peaceful atmosphere, no crowds of tourists
nice friendly dogs
good hot shower, wifi, safe parking inside the territory
- John and Heather were the ultimate hosts, we feel like we made friends for life. They were extremely helpful in getting us acclimated to the area, helped us set up daily itinerary’s, ordered taxis/tour guides for us. They cooked to our dietary needs, the B&B was clean and well maintained, John was even putting a fresh coat of paint on the exterior while we were there. Their dogs were very friendly and playful and there staff was courteous and helpful as well. Overall it was a great experience. We will surely visit Las Palmas Del Mar again.
- great location – nice ocean view and excellent sunsets Hosts were very accommodating, variety of delicious breakfasts, helpful with getting directions and calling taxies for us. With only three rooms for rental we had the upper floor practically all to ourselves.
- The view and the surf were the best I had an amazing time and the people were even better
- A very pleasant experience. Could have stayed a few more days.
- we liked everything!
La Piramide EC
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. La Piramide EC is located in Ballenita, 6 miles from Salinas and 28 miles from Montañita.La Libertad is 2.4 miles from La Piramide EC, and San Pedro is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Canoita Hosteria
Showcasing an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, La Canoita Hosteria is located in Ballenita, just 7 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or pool. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the bed and breakfast. Montañita is 28 miles from La Canoita Hosteria, and La Libertad is 2.5 miles from the property.
- the staff is very kindly and the breakfast is spectacular.
- Dixie the manager was friendly and served a great full breakfast. View of ocean.
- The staff was very polite, the place very clean. Awesome breakfast!!!! Ricardo is a great guy, very knowledgeable, very friendly. We’ve been renting in La Canoita, two times this year, one week at the time. Loved the place; 5 mins to the grocery store and to the beach. We’ll be back soon!!
- Everything. Really. It has a terrific terrace with lots of breeze. It includes breakfast and the pool (plus ping pong etc). The bedroom is spacious. The unit is cleverly designed to Maximize space . You get to meet your neighbours. Etc.
- The pool looked nice but I didn’t use it. Nice view from the upper deck. Was able to store my larger backpack while I headed north for a week.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chinchipe Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chinchipe to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chinchipe but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chinchipe. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!