7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Chimacum Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Chimacum Washington State is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Chimacum Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Chimacum Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Chimacum Washington State. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Chimacum Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Chimacum Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Chimacum Washington State:
Old Consulate Inn
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Old Consulate Inn is located in Port Townsend.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Lynnwood is 29 miles from Old Consulate Inn, and Everett is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Old Consulate Inn.
- Authentic Victorian…perfect for the town;well located near city center and near the ocean
- We came here for a weekend getaway and loved every minute of our stay. Innkeeper Cindy was warm and welcoming, and the place was amazing. Lots of public space to sit and read or make a cup of coffee/tea and enjoy fresh baked cookies. The authentic Victorian furnishings were delightful, as was the downstairs pool table and games. We stayed in the Rose Room, and it was lovely room with a huge bathroom. Would for sure come back!
- Location and atmosphere, everyone was very friendly
- Quiet and relaxing. Nice view. Staff was helpful and breakfast was 3 courses of fun. Everyone went exploring in town so had place to self on occasion.
- Breakfast was excellent and was the social hour where you met the others staying at the Inn and compared notes on things to do and see. The chocolates at night was a very nice touch. On our last day we left before breakfast so Nancy fixed a small bag of fruit and muffins for us to take. I am really going to miss those breakfasts.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ravenscroft Inn offers accommodations in Port Townsend, just 29 miles from Lynnwood. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Everett is 28 miles from Ravenscroft Inn, and La Conner is 22 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 48 miles away.
- Delicious food, and they catered to my food allergies!
Our host was congenial and informative. Gave us lots of info about the history of the house and also an excellent tip for where to have our anniversary dinner. He was spot-on. Both romantic and delicious.
Our room was beautiful. Quiet, very comfy, great view and so clean!
Breakfast both days was nicely served and delicious. The dining room was inviting and lovely in spite of the nasty weather.
Bed extremely comfortable
Bed sheets just great
Dave, the owner was always courteous and professional. The staff were all smiles and very sweet and accommodating.
However, the highlight of my stay was the opportunity to meet Leisl, Dave and Carolyn’s black border collie mix. She greeted me one afternoon when I returned to the inn, and it was absolute love at first sight.
- Very clean, pleasant house with lovely views. Owner had great knowledge and steered us to good restaurants and activities.
Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast
Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Port Townsend, just 29 miles from Lynnwood.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.Everett is 28 miles from Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast, and La Conner is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Blue Gull Inn Bed and Breakfast.
- Beds were very comfortable and B&B was very clean.
- The room was adorable, we loved having a private bathroom too.
- Nice historical mansion in a residential area in walking distance to the old center of Port Townsend. We had a nice room with a spacious bath. The homemade breakfast is taken (at exactly 9 o’clock!) together with the other guests (table d’hôte) which gave us the possibility to make acquaintance with other nice people.
- The Inn was very charming, clean and had a “welcome home” feeling for sure! The manager was very accommodating and helpful as were the owners. The 2 breakfasts we had were varied and delicious and the dining room was elegant but comfortable. So much fun sharing breakfast with other guests to chat, learn where they were from and to get varied ideas of things to do in the area. And loved the cookies!
- The room was well appointed and clean. The Bed was satisfactory. The innkeepers were nice and very helpful.
Huber’s INN Port Townsend
Located in Port Townsend, 29 miles from Lynnwood, Huber’s INN Port Townsend features a terrace and views of the lake.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as golfing and biking. Everett is 29 miles from Huber’s INN Port Townsend, and La Conner is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 48 miles from Huber’s INN Port Townsend.
- The Hubers are delightful and made every effort to accommodate all our needs. We felt completely welcome and enjoyed their pampering.
- The hosts are warm and welcoming which gives you the feeling you are in a home away from home. Rooms are comfortable with nice linens and towers provided. They pull out all the stops with the breakfast experience, fresh juice, fresh pastries, yummy jams and a strong coffee or tea all dressed beautifully on the dinning table. They have a corner stocked with games to entertain young and old children alike 🙂 We were so confirmable we were not in a rush to leave the Inn.
- Leticia and Robert were wonderful, gracious hosts. The room was clean and very pretty.
- Everything that I can think of. Leticia and Robert are two of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Love them both.
- We have never felt more welcomed or cared for at any place we have ever stayed. We felt like royalty – so pampered by the wonderful hosts. Loved chatting with them over breakfast – they are a wealth of information and such a lovely couple.
Amber Lights Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Port Townsend! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Amber Lights Bed and Breakfast is located in Port Townsend, just 25 miles from La Conner. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Port Angeles is 26 miles from Amber Lights B&B, and Anacortes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and knowledgeable hosts, comfortable room in spacious modern home.
The owners were helpful and available. The property was clean. Not too far out of town but far enough to be quiet. Allowed to leave bicycles in garage when not using them – very kind.
Interesting choices for breakfast. Some local foods.
Excellent place to stay! Quiet, clean, beautiful modern bed and breakfast with friendly host!
- We liked the grounds. The large deck behind the house was adjacent to a vast wooded area. Guests are given free access to it all. Wildlife was abundant. The only sounds were owls at night and birds during daylight. The breakfast was outstanding.
- Comfortable, beautiful, and well-furnished home. Our hosts were excellent. Very personable and wonderful cook and server. Would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast!
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast is located in Coupeville, just 8 miles from Port Townsend. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player are available.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Everett is 28 miles from Blue Goose Inn Bed and Breakfast, and Burlington is 24 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was very good. We were the only ones in our building, so real quiet. The view of the area was really nice. The owners were really friendly. Just had and overall good time.
- Attention to detail, very private and peaceful. Great ambiance! Met all expectations – we had heard it was a fantastic place and it was! Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Very comfortable room with excellent breakfast. Dave & Becky were very accommodating. Beautiful Victorian house.
- Beds, historically interesting house, breakfast, and location – very close to shopping strip
Breakfasts were delicious and healthy with natural ingredients.
Perfect location with 3 excellent restaurants within walking distance.
Anchorage Inn B&B
Located in Coupeville, 8 miles from Port Townsend, Anchorage Inn B&B features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Everett is 28 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B, and Burlington is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 40 miles from Anchorage Inn B&B.
- Considerate hosts, great breakfast, lots of little extras, everything incredibly clean and comfortable–with the added bonus of interesting fellow travelers to share stories with over breakfast.
- They were friendly and tried hard to accommodate everyone There were coffee, tea and soft drinks available all the time as well as Hershey kisses! Restaurants and shops were all in walking distance. Good hikes and piers were great for anytime of the day. It was quiet and relaxing.
- The character of the décor was in keeping with the age of the house and done professionally. The food was good and served properly.
- Inn was clean, pretty, and had a wonderful porch for early morning coffee. Owners were cordial and breakfast was first class.
- It was a nice quite place with great view and staff.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Chimacum Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Chimacum Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Chimacum Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Chimacum Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!