7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bretton Woods New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Bretton Woods New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bretton Woods New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bretton Woods New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bretton Woods New Hampshire:
The Lion and The Rose Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lion and The Rose Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Whitefield.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Lincoln is 23 miles from The Lion and The Rose B&B, and Jefferson is 7 miles away.
- Everything , this was the first time I stayed at a B and B . If I ever stay at another one it is going to be hard to compete because this is what I would expect.
- The innkeepers are very nice and accommodating and were very helpful throughout our stay. The breakfast was very good.
- Hosts Chris and Roger were delightful. Breakfast was delicious and a full breakfast not continental. Room was charming and the area was perfect to see all the beautiful fall colors.
- Really welcoming family, lovely setting by lake. We had the library room which was very comfortable and spacious. Excellent breakfast
- Chris & Roger were wonderful! Victorian galore!
Inn At Bowman
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Inn At Bowman offers accommodations in Randolph. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. North Conway is 24 miles from Inn At Bowman, and Lincoln is 28 miles from the property.
- The staff are extremely kind and a pleasure to talk to. The hospitality is exceptional. They make you feel as if you are part of the family. Each night they basically have a huge family dinner. The house is lovely to just walk around and the rooms are very nice. Highly recommend this place.
- Jerry and Rich are very friendly and made sure we had all of our accommodations taken care of multiple times a day. The fresh fruit at breakfast was particularly excellent.
- Perfect accommodations! Wish we could have stayed longer!!
- It has been lovely to stay there. You just feel like Home. The Hosts are kind and wonderful people. The Breakfast has been a dream. Very yummy and Homemade. We just loved Everything there.
- A good, friendly atmosphere was created by our host. He was helpful with regard to information about surrounding attractions. Breakfasts were very good.
Adair Country Inn & Restaurant
Surrounded by the stunning landscape of the White Mountains, this charming inn offers comfortable accommodations, modern conveniences and is close to a variety of recreational activities.The Adair Country Inn and Restaurant is nestled on over 200 acres of forest. Guests can easily discover scenic hiking trails, top-rated skiing and exciting wildlife only steps from the inn’s front doors.Start the morning at the Adair Inn with a delicious gourmet breakfast. Relax with a good book from the inn’s library or enjoy a classic New England-style dinner by the fireside at the on-site restaurant.
- Just a beautiful place. We wished we could have stayed another night, and would love to go back. No tv in the room, but a very cool basement with a tv, a piano and coffee bar. Grounds are beautiful. Many comfortable common areas.
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. Totally enjoyed the property and breakfast was great.
- The whole house was lovely, the room itself was spacious with a whirlpool bath which we didn’t have time to use, nice views of the garden. Very friendly staff. The bed was wonderful.
- Lovely proprietors, very friendly and hardworking. Cosy and comfortable.
- Lovely landscaping, lovely old country estate, excellent restaurant, service, and welcome
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Lovetts Inn is located in Franconia in the region of New Hampshire, just 11 miles from Lincoln. The bed and breakfast has ski-to-door access and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Jefferson is 19 miles from Lovetts Inn, and Jackson is 27 miles from the property.
- Everyone was friendly & helpful. The cottage was lovely, the food was great. I’d recommend Lovett’s to all traveling to Franconia.
- Beautiful setting. Very nice innkeeper. Beautiful building.
Wonderful salmon dinner with so tasty vegetables and salad. Blueberry crumble with vanilla ice cream is the best. Breakfast so very good. Best omelet !!
Staff very friendly and helpful.
- Breakfast was excellent. Everyone went the extra mile. I appreciated the owners antique clock collection! Liked the privacy the rooms afforded.
- Great stay!!! Although we never made it to the main house….cabain was great! Own parking…quite!!
Carter Notch Inn
Located in Jackson, 8 miles from North Conway, Carter Notch Inn features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lincoln is 25 miles from Carter Notch Inn, and Jefferson is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 56 miles from Carter Notch Inn.
- Brilliant little B&B, location is beautiful, not too far outside the town of Jackson where there are plenty of places to eat/drink. The room we stayed in was excellent, comfortable quiet and cosy. En suite shower with wash basin in the bedroom. The breakfast in the morning was incredibly tasty and just the right amount. The hosts themselves are excellent, friendly and helpful people who help make you stay feel like you are visiting friends. Would definitely stay again if I was anywhere near the area.
- Quaint bed and breakfast, good location, helpful owners with directions to all the sights in the surrounding area and a great breakfast. Even had complimentary wine in the fridge to enjoy on the verandah at night.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice. Lovely location.
- Great Hosts, helpful with things to see and do, maps, etc.
- Loved the Inn. Breakfast was very good. Our room extremely comfortable!
Inn at Jackson
In the heart of the White Mountains, this Victorian bed and breakfast offers uniquely styled guest rooms, each with a private bathroom. Black Mountain Ski Resort is 3 miles away.The Inn at Jackson features rooms equipped with cable TV and a DVD player. They are decorated in light colors, floral prints, and wood furnishings.Guests can relax in the hot tub or on the large terrace. Newspapers and copy and fax services are available.Enjoy a 3-course breakfast, including cereal, baked goods, and various entrees, served by the fireplace in the dining room.Wentworth Golf Club is a 5 minute drive from the Jackson Inn. The shopping and restaurants in downtown Jackson are 2 miles away.
- Location and atmosphere were great. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Breakfasts were great as well.
- Everything about the Jackson Inn is phenomenal! The innkeeper, Sacha, is helpful, friendly and an all around great host! Breakfast was fantastic, and each morning there was a choice of 4 options along with fresh scones, juice and coffee. The rooms were cozy and comfortable. Each room has its own bathroom and there are several sitting areas and locations to relax in and around the Inn. We will definitely be going back!!
Great value. Would stay again. Room was clean, comfortable, spacious, quaint and/but dated.
Really liked location.
- We liked everything, especially the quiet location and breakfast. It felt like home.
- Comfy bed, great breakfast, fire pit outside at night for s’mores and conversation!
This Jackson bed and breakfast offers free Wi-Fi and individually decorated rooms equipped with cable TV. Black Mountain Ski Resort is a 2 minute drive from the inn and Story Land amusement park is 4 miles away.Mountain themed rooms feature cable TV, a sitting area, and freshly painted walls. A private bathroom is also provided at Whitney’s Inn Jackson.Breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or tea with fresh fruit and pastries. Shovel Handle Pub and Restaurant serves American cuisine Wednesday through Sunday.A seasonal outdoor pool is available. A children’s play area along with vending machines are also offered.Wentworth Golf Club is 2 miles from Whitney’s Inn. Eagle Mountain Golf Course is a 7 minute drive away.
- Great rural location. Very friendly staff. Lovely breakfast. Large room (King), quaint and cosy.
- The room was decorated in a Western theme. The bed and air conditioning were VERY comfortable. The breakfast was gourmet. The ‘cook’ calls herself a cook but she is a chef regardless of her training. The view of the green hills with hirses grazing in the morning while I ate was so relaxing. The restaurant on the property was good for supper & convenient. (Not the same as the B & B breakfast in the same building as the bedrooms.) I would stay with them again.
Pub on the property in an old restored barn was nice and good
Free breakfast for kids
- Great location – we could pick up the Jackson X-C trail system just a short walk from the inn, or practically ski to the lift at Black Mountain. Staff was super helpful and nice. The room was a good value and very comfortable for the adults and two older children. Would definitely stay again.
- The fresh-baked cookies and hot cocoa on arrival were lovely and breakfast was delicious, efficient and a good deal. While my friend stayed in the room, I went to dinner by myself and sat at the bar at the adjacent Shovel Handle Pub. While they couldn’t do take-out orders during high season, the staff were so friendly, the food was good, there was live music, and I really enjoyed myself.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bretton Woods New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bretton Woods New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bretton Woods New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!