7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bass Lake Annex California – Top Hotel Reviews
Bass Lake Annex California is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bass Lake Annex California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bass Lake Annex California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bass Lake Annex California. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bass Lake Annex California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bass Lake Annex California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bass Lake Annex California:
Ravensbrook Inn Yosemite
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ravensbrook Inn Yosemite is located in Coarsegold in the region of California. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A TV is available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Mariposa is 22 miles from Ravensbrook Inn Yosemite, and Oakhurst is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 36 miles from the property.
An unforgettable stay, beautiful and peaceful. I loved every minute of my stay and I wished if extended for another day. Yvette is our host and made it so much enjoyable and warm, it felt that I have never left my home. The breakfast is made per your request and was so delicious plus it was made from all organic ingredients.
I will visit again next year and will surely book more days. Thank you so much Yvette.
amazing breakfast and fabouolous place.
The owner is greatful and I highly raccomended.
- Awesome location in beautiful setting. Yvette is a lovely host.
- the service was so warm and Yosemite is such a nice place that we do want to return back. we simply felt us being at home.
- Friendly and very hospitable. Lovely and very comfortable B&B, newly renovated. I would go back again.
- An unforgettable stay, beautiful and peaceful. I loved every minute of my stay and I wished if extended for another day. Yvette is our host and made it so much enjoyable and warm, it felt that I have never left my home. The breakfast is made per your request and was so delicious plus it was made from all organic ingredients.
Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Yosemite Sierra View Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Oakhurst.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.Mariposa is 20 miles from Yosemite Sierra View B&B, and Yosemite Village is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Top Bed & Breakfast – highly recommended! Bruce & Lori are super nice. Our room was great, clean and spacious with fantastic views in a wonderful mountain setting. The pancakes for breakfast are amazing!
Rooms were clean and comfortable.
Breakfast was good and the owners were very helpful, polite and welcoming.
- Very relaxing and peaceful. It was just what we needed. Hosts Bruce and Lori go above and beyond to make you feel welcome.
Lovely house in a peaceful setting with nice garden, good size rooms and great views
The hosts are genuinely nice people too (not just the standard American OTT ‘how are you today’). When I arrived Lauren greeted me and showed me around. I arrived late after a long day and she was then extremely helpful and let me use their amenities. She had no qualms letting me knock on their door to use their phone (so I could order pizza to my room). Pleasant conversation in the morning over a lovely home cooked breakfast. definitely somewhere I would be happy to recommend, and if I’m back in Oakhurst again I will try and stay here again.
- We had an amazing stay here. Bruce and Lori were wonderful hosts who gave us so many helpful tips of things to do and hikes around Yosemite. It really made our trip. The breakfasts were also fantastic!
Tin Lizzie Inn
Tin Lizzie Inn is located in Fish Camp, just 18 miles from Mariposa.Some accommodations include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Yosemite Village is 19 miles from Tin Lizzie Inn, and Oakhurst is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 48 miles from Tin Lizzie Inn.
- Wonderful ambiance of the Inn and the Staff was incredibly accommodating and friendly.
The delicious breakfasts freshly made by Sheran every morning.
The witty and humorous conversations with David.
The very helpful suggestions of places to visit and restaurants to try out.
The fun, even if slightly hair raising, drive in an old Ford Model T, with David at the wheel.
The overall extraordinary level of hospitality.
- The couple who were caretakers at the B & B were extremely helpful a bit very happy to assist in any way. The cottage was charming the breakfast delicious and beautifully presented. Thank you Ann & Bill
- The staff that were temporarily looking after the property for the owners were marvellous. They had worked in and around Yosemite all their lives and provided us with wonderful information. The ride in the Tin Lizzie was great. The B&B was in a prime location for access to the park. Great breakfasts with a surplus of home baking.
- The house is fantastic, we stayed in the cottage at the side of the house. This was a lovely place to stay, the accommodation was clean and comfortable and was more luxurious than a normal hotel. The owner took us to the local restaurant and bar in an old Ford car which was a nice experience. It is convenient to get to to Yosemite from here. The owner was very knowledgable about the Yosemite and the surrounding area. A very enjoyable stay.
Hounds Tooth Inn
Located a 10-minute drive from Bass Lake, this Oakhurst bed and breakfast serves a hot breakfast for all guests daily. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All rooms feature a private bathroom at Hounds Tooth Inn Oakhurst. Select rooms feature a spa tub and a patio. A family cottage with a private entrance and a full kitchen with oven and stove top are also available.Guests have access to private grounds and a sitting are at Oakhurst Hounds Tooth Inn. Offering views of the Sierra Mountains, patios are featured throughout the house.Badger Pass is a 1.5-hour drive from Hounds Tooth Inn Oakhurst. Yosemite National Park is 45 miles from the house.
- The home cooked breakfast was delicious! The Inn was quaint and beautiful, definitely a romantic place. Woke up to the sun peeking through clouds with light snow flurries. The staff are so welcoming and kind! We enjoyed our stay very much. We will be back soon we have already decided this is where we want to come back to!
- Room was very nice, clean and attractive and we enjoyed the fireplace. The setting was nice in a little woodland area with lovely oak trees and a stream nearby. Easy to get to off main road and close to town and amenities but with some quiet distance so that is a plus.
- Peaceful, warm atmosphere. Beautiful location and facilities.
- The home and grounds are beautiful. The king room with fireplace is a very spacious room and the fireplace will make the room extra toasty for the cold winter nights! Staying here really has the comforts of home and the hosts go out of their way to make you feel at home. My family enjoyed their stay. The rooms are inviting, and comfortable, and we appreciated the complimentary red and white wines, nighttime refreshments and homemade hot breakfast! This is definitely a bed and breakfast for a romatic getaway, relaxation, or travel with kids. We are planning our next visit!
- Great rooms very romantic . Snacks and wine are available through the evening. The B&B is located 20 mintes from bass lake and about an hour to Yosemite village.
A Haven of Rest B&B
One of our best sellers in Oakhurst! Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a barbecue, A Haven of Rest B&B offers accommodations in Oakhurst.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.Mariposa is 20 miles from A Haven of Rest B&B, and Yosemite Village is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Yosemite Airport, 38 miles from the property.
Breakfast was excellent
Waffle was best I ever had
- Food was delicious and served at whatever time we wanted. Parking at the door, quiet, restful, peaceful.
- Very quiet, private location in a residential area. The two-room suite is extremely comfortable – the proprietors have thought of every little thing to make it feel like home away from home. Excellent breakfast cooked to order. The hot tub right outside the door was much appreciated after a long hike!
- Very nice place in good position to visit the Yosemite Park. Great breakfast.
- This lodging was excellent, we loved every second of being there. We loved the waffles for breakfast, the jacuzzi, the close proximity to restaurants and the tourist information center in Oakhurst. The rooms were quiet, cool, spacious and the bed in the main bedroom was really comfortable. Every little convenience has been thought of water, a fridge, dvds, an intercom to talk with the owners if you need help. The owners were lovely and gave us information about good local restaurants and the property was extremely clean, tidy, beautiful and quiet. One morning a deer even walked across the property. We would highly recommend staying here for couples or people looking for a nice, relaxing base close to the national park. 1-3 people maximum or 2 adults and kids would fit here perfectly.
- Breakfast was excellent
A Bed of Roses
Located 10 miles from Yosemite National Park, this Oakhurst B&B serves a daily full breakfast. The guest room includes free Wi-Fi and a DVD player with free movies. A seasonal outdoor pool is available.A flat-screen cable TV and an iPod docking station are available in each guest room at A Bed of Roses. The colorful room features an elevated custom spa tub with a skylight. A refrigerator and a sitting area are included in this room.BBQ facilities are available on site. A common area features a deck with views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains.Bass Lake is 5 miles from this bed and breakfast. Oakhurst town center is a 10-minute drive away. Sierra Meadows Ranch Golf Course is 10 miles from A Bed of Roses.
- The hosts made us feel at home, homemade breakfasts and location is close to the park and restaurants.
Great location for Yosemite and lovely couple to stay with. It is a home from home. It was great to get info on where to go in the park as we only had a day!
Great breakfast as everyone says!!
- Close to Yosemite.wonderful pool. Nice hosts. Simply a perfect place to stay at.
- Owners were very friendly and nice, they made everyone feel comfortable and welcome. The covered area by the pool is a great place to relax with friends/family – it included a large TV, stereo, games, comfy furniture, and great mountain views (we saw 2 deer roaming the property). Breakfast time was enjoyable and very good healthy food.
- Outdoor pool to relax in. Conversation with the international guests and our hosts at breakfast. The quality of the breakfast including the fresh fruit from the Locals in California’s central valley.
Yosemite Lodging at Big Creek Inn B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Yosemite Lodging at Big Creek Inn B&B offers accommodations in Fish Camp, just 18 miles from Mariposa. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Yosemite Village is 18 miles from Yosemite Lodging Big, and Oakhurst is 11 miles away. Yosemite Airport is 49 miles from the property.
- Pamela was an excellent host and her home is beautiful. She’s paid attention to every detail and our stay was awesome! We’ll definitely choose her place again. On our next visit to Yosemite!
- The innkeeper was friendly, prepared a good breakfast, and offered good suggestions for daily activities (including things to be prepared for). I also liked the coziness and privacy.
- The rooms are very very good, the breakfast is excellent, if u have questions you get a answer, very nice, the dog is very cute; it was one hotel of less which was perfect! And it was really perfect!! 😉
- great host, great rooms, great atmosphere, best place to see yosemite national park, good parking places, general store next to the hotel, amazing choice of movies on dvd to watch, great hospitality
- I will definitely order it again if I go to Yosemite next time. Everything is perfect.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bass Lake Annex California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bass Lake Annex California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bass Lake Annex California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bass Lake Annex California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!