7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang:
Bangbaobeach Resort is located in the Khong Koi Beach neighborhood in Ko Chang, 29 miles from Ko Kood and 15 miles from Ko Mak. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service and shops at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 21 miles from Bangbao Beach Resort.
Khong Koi Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, beaches and relaxation.
- Definitely location, nice quite place. Wow. And host was also very nice for us, helped with everything include small trips and she was smiling all the time. 🙂 Everything was clean, but I highly recommend accomondation with air condition. Also recommend the restaurant which is next door – Bambo Hut – just perfect thai food and service for nice prices.
- Everything was great. We had a perfect stay in this lovely resort. The beach and the “garden” are really beautiful.
Great location on the beach.
Nice clean bungalow.
Polite and friendly staff.
Best experince i had on this island.
- It had everything like I expected even better. The beach is just two steps away, wonderful garden, good breakfast, the owner was very nice and helpful.
- Super nice staff, wonderfull view, queit place. Perfect for evevrobody who want to forget about everything. Clean and comfy bungalow with big bed <3.
Bailan Bay Hideaway
Located in the Bailan Bay neighborhood in Ko Chang, 30 miles from Ko Kood, Bailan Bay Hideaway features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Trat Airport is 20 miles from the property.
Bailan Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, relaxation and nature.
No reviews yet.
Carpe Diem Guest House
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Carpe Diem Guest House is located a 5-minute walk from Ko Chang’s Lonely Beach and offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is available.Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with 2 bottles of water, a flat-screen TV and a small dining table. The patio leads out to the pool. The private bathroom also comes with a hot-water shower and free toiletries.At Carpe Diem Guest House, you will find a garden, restaurant and a bar. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, snorkelling and diving. The property offers free parking, a darts boards and a pool table.It is 1.1 miles from Kai Bae Beach, 4.2 miles from Koh Chang National Park and 7.6 miles from White Sand Beach.
Lonely Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in friendly locals, food and scenery.
- In the middle of the Party Village Lonely Beach but quiet enough with very friendly new Owner from Australia. Nice and clean rooms, comfortable beds, good aircondition, beautiful Garden with Swimmingpool, Bar with great Breakfast and cold beer ! 7 Minutes to the beach and 2 Minutes to the Nightlife Hotsports of Lonely Beach. Continue your good work Peter, best regards from Germany. Hope to see you soon again !!
It s a oases of peace, always place at the beautiful pool and close to the sea and also close to the night live in lonely beach
Peter the new owner of Carpe Diem is busy up to date this guest house to a higher level. In one word fantastic!
- Really love staying here. Peter the owner is a great host and very friendly. He’ll happily go out of his way for you.
- Thai staff was friendly and help us with check-out
- Spasios and very clean rooms with comfortable bad.Nice small pool in front will chilout zone.Extremely frendly Owners and crew.Thanx+++
Goodview Seafood & Resort
Goodview Seafood & Resort is located in Ban Bang Bao, 4.2 miles from Ko Chang and 21 miles from Ko Mak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 12 miles from Goodview Seafood & Resort.
- It was good value for the money. It was clean and comfortable. Amazing sea side massage available.
Bungalows are small but comfy and the view is very nice.
Location is perfect. Away from busy West and a waterfall close by you can walk to.
- The place: Calm, beautiful view from the bungalow terrace, the pier, free bikes and kayaks, away from the touristic west coast. The ‘boss’ was very friendly and the ladies also (a bit insecure and slow, but friendly)
- Was so perfect for a few days peace after some busy days in Bangkok
- If was a piece of paradise, loved the balconies on the water. Perfect for everyone who like peace and the nature.
Elephant & Castle
Located in Ko Chang, 23 miles from Ko Mak, Elephant & Castle features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Kai Mook Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, friendly locals and the oceanside.
- Owner is from UK, so finally somebody with good English :). He was helpful. Good location. Not so close to road. Quiet place with jungle sounds.
The owner is so Nice and friendly.
Good place for good money.
The dogs and cats are very entertaining.
Owner is a good fella.
Rooms come with kettle.
Nice places nearby.
- I give the place 10 stars because it was perfect for me, a solo traveler who is comfortable on a motorbike. This is homestay / guesthouse style of accommodation, done well. It made a great base for checking out different parts of the island. The bungalow was big and I slept great. Wifi, air-con, fridge and hot water all worked perfectly, and I liked the porch set on a hill close to the forest — high level of privacy even though the main road is close by. Loved meeting the docile dogs, mostly rescued, that live here too. John the owner is a really nice guy who is very knowledgeable about the island, and Chelsea FC. He cures his own bacon; do request a breakfast or two. Elephant and Castle was great for a short stay, but is also well worth considering as a long stay option.
Everything. It was perfect!
Great hosts..good food..peace and quiet
Chill Paradise Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Ko Chang! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Chill Paradise Guesthouse is located in Ko Chang, just 24 miles from Ko Mak.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 12 miles from Chill Paradise Guesthouse .
White Sands Beach is a great choice for travelers interested in sandy beaches, beaches and relaxation.
- Near the white sand beach, but still in the quiet area. Very nice, big, clean “double” room – had a high ceiling where the 2nd room a big bed was. Both floors had access to big balconies which were in shades by 11.30.
- Dark curtains, good air conditioning, terrace, nice mountain view
Everything is perfect
- Good located, not very loud! The room was identic with the Photos online. We loved our room! The staff was friendly and we would totally recommend this guesthouse!
- we stayed in the room which have 2 storeys. lower storey is a living room where you can watch TV and relax on the sofa-bed. upper storey is a bedroom with balcony and mountain view. Moreover, there is a kitchen (behind the lobby) where you can cook your food.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Klongson Guesthouse is located in Ko Chang in the region of Koh Chang, just 26 miles from Ko Mak. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Trat Airport is 11 miles away.
- The owner, the breakfast, the price and the pizza in the restaurant of the hotel is really amazing. Is not perfect but is good for the price. The shower is very good and the bed as well.
- Nothing. We left the place after 30 minutes and booked another place, although we payed for Klongson accomodation
- Place was ok but the host was amazing. They have a restaurant downstairs which serves amazing food. Must eat there for sure.
- It’s easy to reach the morning ferry to Trat from the Guesthouse. Also restaurant offered quite good pizza.
- Friendly staff, good food, nice room with air con and fast wifi
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ban Chek Bae (1) Koh Chang. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!