7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Balbaina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Balbaina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Balbaina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Balbaina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Balbaina Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Balbaina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Balbaina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Balbaina Andalucía:
Casa Palacio Jerezana
Casa Palacio Jerezana is located in the center of Jerez de la Frontera, 11 mi from the beach. Free WiFi access is available. The accommodations will provide you with air conditioning,heating, balcony or patio.All rooms feature a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Extras include a seating area.A free buffet breakfast and a tasting of our wines are served. For an additional cost, the property offers activities such as live cooking, cooking workshops, guided tours, and a shuttle service.This holiday home is 7.5 mi from Jerez Airport and 52 mi from Seville Airport.
- Everything, it was the most wonderful time we had in Spain. The accomodations, how they welcome us to their house, the cooking and of course their son Pablo incredible young man! Gracias
- Casa Palacio was a magical surprise ! It is an old bodega, home and carriage house converted into an exceptional accommodation . It is family run and all members of the family are kind and gracious. The family continues the tradition of sherry making and they are very generous with sharing their fabulous wines. We had a paella making lesson that was the highlight of our stay. I highly recommend Casa Palacio.
- Friendly helpful staff. Pablo speaks English very well. attention to detail, home away from home. We felt very welcome. Historic property, well appointed rooms, very clean and comfortable. Location: excellent! Jerez is a town well worth visiting. Highly recommended! Would love to return.
- A unique property. Felt like we were living in a grand house rather than a hotel. By this I mean I felt relaxed as if I were in my own home.
- A beautiful hotel – just a stunning building with our room being gorgeous, lovely decoration, fab little touches all over the place. A very historic house with ambience and feel. Bedroom was brilliant. Staff (the family) were all super friendly, helpful and Pablo was a very welcoming host.
De Cadiz Cadi Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, De Cadiz Cadi Hostel is located in a historic building in central Cadiz. The famous La Caleta Beach is 10 minutes’ walk from this air-conditioned property.Dormitory rooms at De Cadiz Cadi come with bunk beds and individual lockers. Bed linen is provided for free. The shared bathroom features a shower, while the shared kitchen has an an oven and a microwave. There is also a shared living room including a TV.A range of bars and restaurants offering traditional Andalusian cuisine can be found within 2 minutes’ walk of the property.Cadiz Cathedral is 10 minutes’ walk from De Cadiz Cadi, and Gran Teatro de Falla Theater is just 2 minutes’ walk away. Cadiz Bus Station is 0.6 mi from the property.
Loved the roof terrace and the friendly easygoing staff.
Great having use of a kitchen.
- Hosts María and Rafa are so friendly and keen to help with any queries. The hostel is also really well situated and has a nice rooftop terrace and well equipped kitchen.
- Great everything breakfast awesome and the staff went the extra to reunite me with my credit card I left behind
- The hostel is in an excellent location, staff is helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and the atmosphere is really unique. We will return, had a pleasant time.
- Location is super nice, and the owners are absolutely adorable !!! 🙂
- Loved the roof terrace and the friendly easygoing staff.
Habitacion Privada, Cádiz Centro Bed and Breakfast
One of our best sellers in Cádiz! Habitacion Privada, Cádiz Centro, a property with a terrace, is located in Cádiz, less than 0.6 miles from La Caleta Beach. This bed and breakfast is 3.5 miles from Playa de la Victoria.Diving can be enjoyed nearby.Genovés Park is 0.4 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 28 miles from the property.
Carmen is an amazing person. I am so glad I met here during my trip.
My room was very big, clean and with such a good vibe.
I felt really at home inside the apartment and it was so calming just to chill in the living room 🙂
It has been a pleasure, thank you!!!
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner, gave us lots of documentation about tourist activities, a fan for the night and even an umbrella for the beach. Room was big. Everything was clean.
- very nice lady, nice welcome, room prepaired, gave us sunshade for the citybeach
Casa molto carina e accogliente. Camera troppo piccola e senza finestra ma pulita. Bagno pulito e gatti simpatici .
Posizione molto buona
- Experiencia general excelente, por encima de nuestras expectativas y en pleno centro de Cádiz. Tanto la habitación como las zonas comunes estaban limpísimas. La habitación era amplia y la cama muy cómoda. El edificio cuenta además con una fantástica terraza. Carmen, la propietaria de la casa, es amable, respetuosa y nos dio buenos consejos sobre lugares que visitar y restaurantes. Muy recomendable para parejas y viajes entre amigos!
- Carmen is an amazing person. I am so glad I met here during my trip.
La Casa Morada Bed and Breakfast
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Set in Cadiz Old Town, La Casa Morada offers private rooms and dormitories, with breakfast included. This modern bed and breakfast features free WiFi in public areas.Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. A shared lounge and kitchen are available for guests to use. The property also has laundry facilities.La Casa Morada is next to Plaza del Mentidero Square, where you will find a selection of bars to have a drink or get something to eat. The property is 900 feet from El Gran Teatro Falla and 2,650 feet from the city’s La Caleta Beach. Cadiz Train Station is 20 minutes’ walk away.
- Great atmosphere, very friendly staff and volunteers, great location, very clean and modern. I’d go back!
everything was outstanding, not a single thing I could complain about – the best hostel I ever stayed at
The house is a fully renovated typical Cadiz house on the less touristic end of the peninsula (that is very small otherwise so it is not that you are out of the city), local people around.
It is clean, nicely maintained and new furnitures.
Highly recommended, everything was smooth and nice.
- Super clean, lovely guy, facilities were great, super good. Would 100% recommend. Bets hostel I’ve stayed at on my travels
- Great location, friendly staff, clean beds and lovely hostel.
Chipibeach Chez Flo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Jerez de la Frontera is 17 mi from Chipibeach Chez Flo, while Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Great Place to relax … the hosts Miriam and Jan are very friendly and helpful. We can recommend the breakfast also. The rooms were always perfectly clean.
- We loved our stay at chipibeach chez Flo! Lovely studio with very comfy beds, great shower, private terrace and complete kitchen. Everything very clean as well. Jan and Miriam are very friendly and their breakfast was delicious. The location was perfect for us: walking distance to the beach and the centre of chipiona, which is a friendly beachtown with many Spanish tourists and locals (not so many other nationalities, we liked that!). Also, we could borrow beach chairs and parasol from chipibeach b&b (and beach toys and balls if we would have wanted to). Driving distance from Cadiz and Jerez for day trips. Highly recommended!
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our hosts were very enjoyable. They shared insight on the area, helped us to secure taxis and a sherry tasting tour. Our beds were very comfortable- we slept well. The AC was awesome and the breakfast was spot on. We would definitely visit again. They were English speaking and friendly to our family. We would most definitely recommend this stay!
- Very hospitable owners. Attention to detail. Service oriented. Nice spanish seaside town.
- The Guest house is located in a quiet location and being light sleepers we had a great comfortable nights sleep. It’s about a 10/15 minute walk to town, 5 to the beach and Port. Ideally located for our needs. The owners were very friendly and made us feel instantly at home, great hosts. Apple Pancakes for breakfast were an added bonus. Honesty bar and welcome sherry was a nice touch. Will definitely return.
Offering garden views, Casa Algaida in Sanlúcar de Barrameda provides accommodations, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is featured.A bicycle rental service is available at the bed and breakfast.Cádiz is 36 miles from Casa Algaida. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Barbara and Marcos work hard to welcome and assist visitors and the facilities generally are of a good standard with some self-catering allowed. There is also a small swimming pool for guests to use in a pleasant garden area.
- Beautiful house! We loved staying here, everything was perfect for us! It’s about a 20min drive from centre of San Lucar which was ideal for us. Barbara was lovely as well!
- Todo fue bien ! El propietario fue muy amable y servicial en todo momento !
- El trato exquisito. Nos trataron superbien y nos hicieron sentirnos como en casa. La piscina,de lujo. Y aunque no está muy cerca de Sanlúcar, merece la pena por lo que te aportan. Nosotros volveríamos a Sanlúcar,…..y a Casa Algaida!
- La facilidad para aparcar, en la misma puerta ya que estás en mitad de parcelas con terreno y casas no tienes problema ninguno de aparcar.
Ana de Viya B&B
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. With a terrace and a shared lounge, Ana de Viya B&B provides free WiFi and is located in Cádiz, one mile from Playa de la Victoria.There’s a shared bathroom with bidet and free toiletries in each unit, along with a hair dryer.Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Caleta Beach is 2.5 miles from Ana de Viya B&B, while Genovés Park is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 27 miles from the accommodation.
- The apartment had a spacious bathroom and living room and a comfortable bedroom with AC available.
- Great location, very clean, good breakfast, lovely owner and very helpful
- The owner was really friendly, the flat has a great location to the beach and you can walk up to town easily.
- It was definitely good value for the money and perfect during carnival – Mrs. Cristina was helpful and nice, our room was clean and quiet. It’s really close to the beach and walking to the old centre takes about 15-20 minutes.
- Property is run by very very nice lady and we really enjoyed our stay there. We were tired and place was quiet and perfect for a good night sleep. Close to the cruise ship port, location was perfect for us as we were embarking next day. Many thanks and see you again.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Balbaina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Balbaina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Balbaina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Balbaina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!