7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Bailieboro Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Bailieboro Ontario is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Bailieboro Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bailieboro Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bailieboro Ontario. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Bailieboro Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Bailieboro Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Bailieboro Ontario:
Golden Pathways Retreat B&B
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a terrace, Golden Pathways Retreat B&B offers accommodations in Peterborough.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Hampton is 26 miles from Golden Pathways Retreat, and Bowmanville is 27 miles away.
- We loved every part of this place. Would definitely recommend
- Nice breakfast, comfortable atmosphere, friendly owner
- We would highly recommend a stay at Golden Retreat for anyone. We are experienced Bed and Breakfast travelers and this rates at the very top of the list as excellent. The owners and staff are a delight to know and everyone involved went above and beyond any expectations making us feel very welcome and at home. Very clean, very comfortable and we are hoping for a return visit in the future.
- Cory was very pleasant to visit with and provided excellent accomidations as well as some interesting history & information about the area.
- comfy bed, beautiful grounds, freedom of access to a designated kitchen, great room with projection TV, very helpful accommodating owners, lots to do in the area
Twin Pines Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Twin Pines Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Peterborough, just 30 miles from Hampton.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles.
- Loved the relaxation, like down home atmosphere, the owners treated us like family. Loved the back room, Would definitely go again
- The hosts were amazing. They were so lovely, courteous and even went out of their way to help pick me up and drop me off into town. The room was very comfortable and clean, I enjoyed having a lounge space to relax too. Breakfast was delicious too… very good value for money!
- Jim and Patti are excellent host and made us feel right at home.
- Everything, it was cozy , our host were very nice .. we loved it ..
- The room was very comfortable and the host were very friendly!
Summerhill Manor Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room
Located in Port Hope, 22 miles from Hampton, Summerhill Manor Bed & Breakfast and Tea Room features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Peterborough is 23 miles from Summerhill B&B – Tea Room, and Oshawa is 28 miles from the property.
- The tea at the liviking room soon after checked in. The privacy with the suite.
- Very comfy beds and room (Bayley), pretty house, warm welcome, good breakfast, great location in Port Hope
- Corrinne and Jim were lovely. I had tea on my arrival which was very good. I arrived early but my room was ready. The room was clean. Very nice bathroom and shower.
- The personal communication between the owners and guests for our comfort and well being was exceptional. Also the chef creates fabulous food!
The B&b was in a beautiful home dating back to 1850’s and was very tastefully renovated with modern bathrooms but retained the original character with lovely antiques and tastefully decorated. Our hosts were very responsive and accommodating to our gluten free dietary restrictions and also for breakfast earlier than the standard time. We arrived by bike and cycled from Whitby along the waterfront trail (69km) Ron recommended a great restaurant for dinner and it was great. We had a fabulous get away and our hosts couldn’t have been nicer.
There was a great safe place to keep our bikes. Great place for cyclists.
Baltimore Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Baltimore Bed and Breakfast offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cobourg.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Hampton is 30 miles from Baltimore B&B, and Peterborough is 20 miles from the property.
- A Friendly welcome, cleanly organized, smelled great, beautifully decorated, just lovely, the food was delicious and I’d recommend this experience in the future
- Facilities were good but it was a very old house. Didn’t know we could have had a tea or coffee in the evening. Also knocked on the door thinking it was locked and it was a while before anyone came to the door. Guess we keep our doors locked all the time so in that frame of mind. All was clean and good
- Patti and Paul make you feel like you’re part of their family. Their home is quante and relaxing. Breakfast is amazing.
- Patti and Paul made us feel welcome and told us some of the history of their country home.
The welcome from our hosts.
The comfort of the room.
Free choice of breakfast, excellently cooked.
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast is located in Port Hope, 22 miles from Hampton and 23 miles from Peterborough. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oshawa is 28 miles from Plantation House B&B, and Bowmanville is 19 miles from the property.
Everything was perfect. Loved our library room, king bed, beautiful linens. Very quaint.
The bathroom shower was stunning, and appreciated the Crabtree &Evelyn bath products. Our Host, Rose, well she is the nicest and took care of us 5Star.
I enjoyed everything, but most of all our Host. She pampered us throughout our stay. What I loved was being able to have a verandah, the shutters, and fresh air. If you want to relax go to the Plantation House. Port Hope, I shall return❤️
Very quiet location, comfortable bed, very clean. A lovely property.
Rose makes a great breakfast.
- I loved that downtown was within easy walking distance and that the property felt very secluded. The bonus was we had a private balcony just off of our room.
- The property was lush and private. Decor was beautiful. Rose was very friendly and helpful.
- It is a beautiful tucked-away oasis, surrounded by greenery as if you were away in the countryside. Rose, the owner of the B & B, offers a professionally organized service that is hard to match with; an elegant breakfast and an accommodation that married the Victorian with modern. It is a great get-away, definitely to return and recommend to friends.
- Everything was perfect. Loved our library room, king bed, beautiful linens. Very quaint.
Liftlock Bed and Breakfast
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, Liftlock Bed and Breakfast is located in Peterborough in the region of Ontario, just 26 miles from Cobourg. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The area is popular for skiing and fishing.
No reviews yet.
Located in Cobourg, 28 miles from Hampton, MacKechnie House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Peterborough is 24 miles from MacKechnie House, and Bowmanville is 25 miles from the property.
- We just had a stopover at this beautiful place. Cathryn is a wonderful host and makes you feel at ease. She had some good tips for a late night dinner in town and prepared a most exquisite breakfast.
- It is a beautiful old (1843) mansion. The proprietor was very pleasant and helpful and breakfast was delicious.
- A very interesting heritage house, close to walking trails along the water. Excellent breakfast.
- The walk into town was nice. The owner was very nice. The garden was lovely
- I enjoyed the neighbourhood and planned to go for a walk- but once we tried the comfy beds- it was too tempting abd we HAD to we settle In for a wonderful night’s sleep.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Bailieboro Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Bailieboro Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Bailieboro Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Bailieboro Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!