7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aurora Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Aurora Colorado is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aurora Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aurora Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aurora Colorado. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aurora Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aurora Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aurora Colorado:
Kiwi House Bed & Breakfast
Kiwi House Bed & Breakfast is located in Aurora, just 9 miles from Denver.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.Meridian is 10 miles from Kiwi House Bed & Breakfast, and Golden is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 14 miles from Kiwi House Bed & Breakfast.
- Friendliness of person running the home. Very clean bathroom and bedroom. I didn’t have to pay a high price to get a place to sleep. Breakfast was casual picking a variety of simple choices.
- Host was really polite, helpful and hospitable. Animals there are adorable.
- The owners were friendly and personable. I would recommend this site to others look for a bed and breakfast.
- Owners were very accommodating, allowing us to park our classic car in the driveway
- the home was very clean, the inn keepers were wonderful! they made me feel quite comfortable and at home. I would highly recommend them.
Airport Lay Over
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Airport Lay Over offers accommodations in Denver, just 17 miles from Meridian. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Car rental is available at this family stay and the area is popular for biking. Aurora is 5 miles from Airport Lay Over, and Golden is 25 miles away. Denver International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Bed was very comfortable. Location is very close to airport.
- The people were friendly they did recommend a great Restuarant! There was no interaction other than paying the bill.
- Everything and the host, Mr. Paul was courteous & polite. I think he felt our initial discomfort and was very hospitable, comforting, and reassuring. He welcomed us and treated us very well. I will be returning when I visit Denver again. He established great rapport with my husband. The facilities are clean and accommodating. Only a short stay due to a extremely long layover could not have been better
- The host was friendly, the house was nice and the neighbor hood was nice
- The bed was very comfortable and the house was pretty quiet. The home was just a short 15 minutes to the airport.
Castle Marne Bed & Breakfast
Set in a historic Victorian mansion, this uptown Denver bed and breakfast features a full afternoon tea service. The Denver Zoo and City Park are both 5 minutes’ drive away.Free WiFi is offered in all rooms, as well as a seating area and air conditioning. The lace-covered French doors of the Presidential Suite open to a solarium with a modern whirlpool for 2 people. Period furniture and a brass bed are also included.The Castle Marne parlor boasts a large mahogany fireplace and a baby grand piano.The Denver Botanic Gardens is 0.9 miles from the Castle Marne B&B. The Molly Brown House Museum is 1.3 miles away.
- Everything was wonderful. Very gracious hosts. Unfortunately, we had an emergency, and had to leave before breakfast.
- Room was elegant, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was amazing. Staff was super friendly. Special thanks to the owners, Melissa and Luie, for their kindness and help when my trip was unexpectedly delayed.
- Louie and Melissa are very friendly and Jim’s breakfasts were fantastic! Janelle was very kind!
- This place was amazing. The staff, the room, the breakfast, the owner telling us the history of the castle, it was all wonderful!
- Breakfast was amazing. The staff was helpful and friendly. The home is beautiful. Walking distance to many places around downtown. Amazing stay.
In the Capitol Hill area, this Denver, Colorado hotel is a 10-minute walk from the Colorado State Capitol and Governor’s Mansion and Governor’s Park. Free Wi-Fi is provided in each room.Featuring a flat-screen cable TV, all of the non-smoking rooms include an iPod docking station and a private bathroom at Patterson Inn. Select rooms feature a spa tub.A complimentary social hour with free beverages and hors d’oeuvres is served daily between 4 pm and 6 pm at the Patterson Inn. French inspired, this redstone chateau features historic details from the late 1800s.Denver Center for Performing Arts is less than a 10-minute drive away. Denver International Airport is a 40-minute drive from Patterson Inn.
Capitol Hill is a great choice for travelers interested in restaurants, museums and friendly locals.
- fantastic breakfast and welcome – a feel good place with charme
- I definitely recommend staying here, nothing but good vibes!
- One of he most comfortable bed I slept in. Clean and huge room! Breakfast was great.
- The Patterson Inn is a beautiful, recently restored, historic Denver mansion. The staff couldn’t of been more welcoming and we totally enjoyed the late afternoon treats and wine. The bed, linens, and towels were all first rate! The breakfast was delicious and hardy. It’s a very comfortable place to spend a memorable night!
- Patterson Inn provides as an B&B an unique ambiance in a historic building.
Off Broadway B & B
One of our best sellers in Denver! Situated in Denver, within 2.5 miles of Colorado Convention Center and Pepsi Center, Off Broadway B & B features accommodation with a terrace, free WiFi throughout the property. 1.4 miles from Colorado History Museum, the property is also 1.5 miles away from Denver Art Museum. Local points of interest like Molly Brown House and United States Mint at Denver are reachable within 1.5 miles and 2.7 km, respectively.At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a wardrobe. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Off Broadway B & B can enjoy an American breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including skiing and cycling.Cherry Creek Shopping Center is 1.8 miles from Off Broadway B & B. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19.3 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Judith and doc are amazing people truly make you feel at home
Doc and Judith are the nicest people, with a beautiful home in a fantastic location. They accommodated me wonderfully, even upgrading me to a bigger room when I arrived for no extra charge. I didn’t have to go outside to smoke either.
Would absolutely stay again.
- It was a wonderful stay. Judy and Doc are great, so warm, helpful, and a treat to sit and talk with. Got caught up in enjoying the conversation and had to pry ourselves away to see the city. The bed was comfy, the rooms clean, breakfast was delicious loved the blueberry biscuits, all the pictures were beautiful. Jack was a perfect gentleman, so soft and cuddly 🙂 Thanks so much an awesome stay. Only down side was leaving so soon. Can’t wait to visit again.
- The bed in Room 3 is very comfortable. The new bathroom is very nice. Towels are lovely. Our hosts were very friendly and it was quite comfortable to be their guests. Judith was very attentive to us and other guests.
- It is a lovely place to stay in Denver. The bed was very comfortable and we had a yummy breakfast (great blueberry biscuits!). We have been looking for a “home base” in Denver, and now we’ve found it. We’ll be back!
Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens
Located in Denver, 17 miles from Meridian, Lumber Baron Inn and Gardens features a restaurant and free WiFi.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Aurora is 10 miles from Lumber Baron and Gardens, and Boulder is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Friendly welcoming atmosphere. The property is a fabulous example of grand Victorian architecture. Food and service is great.
- Only five rooms, all different and quirky with impressive wall paper and decorations. If you want something different and with old world charm, but with good facilities then the Lumber Baron could be the place for you.
- Everything was great..You might add one more comfortable chair in the lounge area. and a door into the bathroom in the Anniversary Suite would be nice!
- The bed was like a cloud. The breakfast was 5 star!
- I loved how comfortable the bed was. The cable was great. Had the scottish waffles, they were really good.
Historic Spa in Littleton
Historic Spa in Littleton is located in Littleton, just 9 miles from Denver. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Meridian is 10 miles from Historic Spa in Littleton, and Aurora is 13 miles from the property. Denver International Airport is 24 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aurora Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aurora Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aurora Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aurora Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!