7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Apopka Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Apopka Florida is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Apopka Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Apopka Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Apopka Florida. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Apopka Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Apopka Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Apopka Florida:
Farnsworth House Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Mount Dora – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Farnsworth House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Mount Dora. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Orlando is 24 miles from Farnsworth House Bed and Breakfast, and The Villages is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Sanford International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Attention to detail, wonderful breakfast and amazing hosts.
- The host and hostess are delightful. The place is immaculate and well located
- moun dora area , quiet ,and relazing , nice trees , cleanliness, outstanding location.
- What a gem, so clean and comfortable. Location was great and Kim and Soren were the perfect hosts. Breakfast is cooked fresh and you get plenty of it! We can’t wait to stay again!
- The owners went above and beyond in accommodating me. I arrived at 11pm and they helped me with late check in and upgraded my room. The house and room were very clean and they offer an exceptional breakfast. I would definitely stay here again. I was in town for a wedding and really enjoyed the town of Mt Dora. Owner operators were also very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and town.
The Edgewater Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, The Edgewater Hotel offers accommodations in Winter Garden, just 12 miles from Orlando.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Kissimmee is 22 miles from The Edgewater Hotel Orlando, and Mount Dora is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- I loved the quirky boutique style. It was extremely comfortable and what friendly, helpful staff! Loved the registration desk, quilts and Otis Elevator, too!
- The hospitality was great! Love the location and staff was friendly and accommodating
- Great location right in town. Staff and breakfast was great.
- Amazing staff in a very cute and quaint space. Best breakfast ever! You can choose from different options and they prepare just for you, when you want it.
- Great facility. Room was quiet. Not new, but well maintained. Wonderful staff. Breakfast was great! Furnishings were an attempt of period furniture to correspond to the period hotel was built (1920s). A lot of other things to do around the hotel within walking distance. Downtown Winter Garden is safe and well lit.
Heron Cay Lakeview Bed & Breakfast
Located in Mount Dora in the region of Florida, 24 miles from Orlando, Heron Cay Lakeview Bed & Breakfast features an outdoor pool and views of the lake. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a gift shop at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The Villages is 21 miles from Heron Cay Lakeview Bed & Breakfast, and Buena Vista is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Sanford International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Bed and room were very comfortable. Plenty of space. Hosts were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was plentiful. This was our first time in a B&B so pleasantly surprised. Host was very helpful in storing our bikes in his garage. Good cycling trail (cement) at Lake Apopka. Good restaurants nearby, though parking a challenge.
- Hosts were very accommodating. The house is beautiful and very tastefully decorated to represent the Victorian look it is intended to be. The room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was good .
- owner and her husband were really nice as wellas the three dogs wer really sweet and beautiful
- The location anytime I can walk to downtown and shop and dine is a big plus the room was great and very private we will visit again
- We especially liked the breakfast and guest conversation. They accommodated is with vegetarian options. The owners helped us with reservations and had a lot of knowledge of the area.
Magnolia Inn B&B
This historic 1926 Mount Dora bed and breakfast boasts a full European organic breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available. Mount Dora Boating Center and Marina and Lake Dora are a 4-minute walk away.A cable TV, a sitting area, and CD player are provided in every room at the Magnolia Inn B&B. A private bathroom is included as well.Guests can lounge in the gazebo or walk through the garden. Free parking is available to all Magnolia Inn B&B guests throughout their stay.Downtown Apopka is 14 miles away. Royellou Museum and Donnelly Park are within a 6-minute walk away.
- The owner actually made our breakfast to order, and served an “appetizer” that was fabulous!
- Entire experience great! Staff was informed and caring. Breakfast beyond great!
- Great experience very nice owner breakfast was very good
- The charm of the inn and the charisma of the owners were the highlights.
- The privacy . Husband’s birthday and I requested something special. It was there upon arrival. I am not a breakfast person. Owner kept offering choices until I found something. Just a FYI, this is not a continental. They cook when ordered.
Located in Mount Dora, 24 miles from Orlando, Adora Inn features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The Villages is 21 miles from Adora Inn, and Buena Vista is 31 miles from the property. Orlando Sanford International Airport is 24 miles away.
Hosts very friendly
Room and facility very clean
- Breakfast was incredible not the usual buffet but rather a personally prepared 5 star gormet meal.
- Have been visiting the inn for many years and always come back. JOHN and Arthur run a class inn and are very gracious hosts. If traveling to Mt Dora this is the place to stay
- Food excellent-beds comfy-1 bath for 2 rooms do-able but takes planning-host extremely friendly and helpful
- The owners were exceptional. The family style breakfasts were amazing. Great place to stay. We highly recommend it.
- Hosts very friendly
Grandview B&B Mount Dora
Located in Mount Dora, 24 miles from Orlando, Grandview B&B Mount Dora features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.The Villages is 21 miles from Grandview B&B Mount Dora, and Buena Vista is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Sanford International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- like living in some once home for three days with your own front door keys to come and go as you wish.
- Gwendolyn and Dennis work real hard to make everything just right. They are real kind hearted and a joy to be around.
- This was our very first time at a B&B and we didn’t know what to really expect….We thought the accommodations were very nice and the owners and staff were just wonderful! Very friendly and informative. We had a very nice experience.
- There is not enough room to describe how lovely, comfortable, interesting and peaceful this gorgeous B&B is in person. Gwendolyn and her thoughtful staff create an atmosphere that feels like you’re staying with family – who give you plenty of space. Enjoy the organic, farm to table breakfasts, made to order every day or relax by the pool and enjoy a book, or glass of wine at social hour. 3 blocks from the prettiest parts of downtown, lakeside marina & nature trails (but only :45 min to all the major theme parks) – this is a great retreat for anyone wanting to experience authentic Central Florida and skip the Mouse.
- Bed was Very comfortable linens great. Decore pretty. They made me feel like family and obviously worked to make me feel at home. Relaxing and felt refreshed. Food was amazing.
The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne
Featuring free WiFi, The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne offers accommodations in Orlando, just 15 miles from Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Free private parking is available on site.Ripley’s Believe it or Not! is 8 miles from The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne, and Convention & Visitor Bureau is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Orlando Executive Airport, 2.5 miles from The Courtyard at Lake Lucerne.
- All of the furniture was very comfortable so having a drink in the room was very pleasant. The breakfast was great. There was a good selection and the quiches they made were delicious. The property was very pretty and had easy walking access to downtown Orlando.
- Tucked away in the middle of downtown Orlando and you couldn’t even tell that you were in downtown.
- I booked a single queen room, but then had a friend join so requested a twin bed. The kind lady on staff put us in a 2 room apartments in the newer building next door which worked great.
pretty patio/garden area.
simple but nice breakfast.
the price was reasonable for what I got.
free and convenient parking.
- I had a special request and they made sure they met it :). They also had cocktails from 6-7pm; and breakfast from 7-9am. From now on this will be my hotel in Orlando .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Apopka Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Apopka Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Apopka Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Apopka Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!