7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Accumoli Lazio – Top Hotel Reviews
Accumoli Lazio is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Accumoli Lazio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Accumoli Lazio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Accumoli Lazio. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Accumoli Lazio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Accumoli Lazio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Accumoli Lazio:
B&B Il Castagneto dei Sibillini
B&B Il Castagneto dei Sibillini is located in Abetito, 27 miles from San Benedetto del Tronto and 11 miles from Ascoli Piceno. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Norcia is 14 miles from B&B Il Castagneto dei Sibillini, and Cascia is 20 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 47 miles away.
- Landlords were extremely friendly and helpful. Even though it is somewhat difficult to plan your stay in Sibillini mountains these days due to the post-earthquake closures, the landlords were extremely helpful and suggested things to do and ways around the closures. We have also opted to have our dinners at the B&B, which were absolutely wonderful. Thank you very much for a pleasant stay!
- Went to the hotel but didn’t stay because after visiting Castellucio the return road blocked by mudslide.
- Lovely hospitable people. Comfy bed. Amazing food. Very affordable. Booking.com GPs co-ordinates are slightly off. Hosts came to find me by car. Less than 1km off.
- The 2 owners are extremely nice – really made us feel at home. We had a very good time spending time with them!
Stanza grande e molto ben riscaldata.
Ottima e abbondantissima la colazione, per non parlare del caminetto acceso davanti al quale riscaldarsi dopo un lungo viaggio invernale in moto!
Anna è veramente una cuoca eccezionale e Alessandro di una disponibilità e gentilezza unici; due padroni di casa meravigliosi.
Tornerò in estate per godere meglio il panorama!
B&B Villa Silvia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Villa Silvia offers accommodations in Acquasanta Terme.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. San Benedetto del Tronto is 26 miles from B&B Villa Silvia, and LʼAquila is 30 miles away. Abruzzo Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Leider war man überrascht von meiner Ankunft, d.h. Frühstück konnte nicht eingehalten werden, dafür hat man den Preis gedrückt. Zum Glück war alles frei und das Zimmer war schön
La gentilezza della proprietaria che ci ha aspettato fino a tarda ora, ci ha dato consigli su dove mangiare, ci ha lasciato il b&b a nostra completa disposizione, come a casa nostra
camera molto ampia ben arredata, balcone grande, bagno comodo.
- Frühstück konnte leider aus familiären Gründen nicht serviert werden. Dafür gab es aber eine Preisreduktion von Euro 10.00. Liegenschaft sehr schön gelegen mit Aussicht ins Tal. Sehr ruhige Lage.
gli spazi e la pulizia della struttura
l’ospitalità di Silvia
- La gentilezza di Silvia, la proprietaria è impagabile. Ci ha anche consigliato dove mangiare la sera. Abbiamo accettato il consiglio e siamo stati benissimo! Il posto è molto tranquillo, anche se vicino alla Salaria e a due passi da Acquasanta dove c’è tutto quello che serve.
B&B Live Paradise
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, B&B Live Paradise is located in Norcia, just 28 miles from Assisi.Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Spoleto is 15 miles from B&B Live Paradise, and Ascoli Piceno is 29 miles from the property. Sant’Egidio Airport is 33 miles away.
- Excellent views and wonderful friendly hosts who provided us with a typical dinner of the region and a very nice breakfast. Rooms were basic but comfortable and very clean. We would return.
“The most wonderful hosts ever!”
Words cannot describe how wonderful our hosts Daniele and Marina were. My colleage and I arrived around midnight (due to the many highways which had been closed after the earthquake), but our hosts waited up for us, met us in the piazza to help us park our car and show us to the B&B. They even prepared a quick dinner for us when they found out we hadn’t had any! We felt as if we had known them for years!!!
I would like to mention that the home was built according to seismic norms, and that though we did feel some of the aftershocks of the earthquake, I wasn’t able to see even the tiniest of cracks or the least bit of damage anywhere on the property…or indeed in the town itself. We felt very secure!
- Great service – doing their best to host and serve!
- The drive up to the village from Norcia was compensated totally by the warm welcome of the hosts and the stunning views from the B&B. We received excellent service in a great setting.
- Posizione bellissima e proprietari estremamente gentili ed ospitali
il casale san martino
Set 1,300 feet from the centre of Norcia, Il Casale San Martino is an adult-only property located 150 feet from a bicycle path and 650 feet from a public swimming pool. All rooms are en suite and come with wrought-iron beds. Parking is free.The air-conditioned rooms come with free Wi-Fi, minibar, and flat-screen TV. Each room features Arte Povera decorations with antique furniture.Breakfast includes homemade cakes and pies, together with tea and cappuccino. A daily menu is available at lunch at dinner, featuring Umbrian specialities at a partner restaurant, 0.6 miles from the property.Il Casale is surrounded by its large garden, which is equipped with tables, parasols, and 2 porch swings. The property is immersed in the Sibillini Mountains National Park.
- The perfect location to discover this part of Italy.
- Friendly owners. Accommodating. Beautiful views. Peaceful and quiet!
- Breakfasts excellent and nothing too much trouble. Great hosts.
Lovely breakfast, helpful friendly staff. Nice walk into Norcia in the sun.
Excellent location to visit the wild flowers in the Sibilini Park
- Staff was excellent! Location is great as well, 5 minute walk into the center of the city
B&B Palazzo Sassatelli
B&B Palazzo Sassatelli is located in Cascia, just 14 miles from Spoleto.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Ascoli Piceno is 30 miles from B&B Palazzo Sassatelli, and Terminillo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 37 miles from B&B Palazzo Sassatelli.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Villa Di Capitignano
B&B La Villa Di Capitignano is located in Capitignano, just 13 miles from LʼAquila. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Ascoli Piceno is 27 miles from B&B La Villa Di Capitignano, and Terminillo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Abruzzo Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The Staffel was helpful to find another Location to stay
The house is very beautiful with a great view, an outdoor swimming pool and a lounge with a billiard table. Everything looks very new. I think the building was recently refurbished.
The host, Carlos, was very friendly. We got a very rich breakfast with everything we could ask for.
The surrounding area is nice for hiking or road trips through the mountains. There is a beautiful restaurant for dinner within 2 miles.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. The rooms were beautiful and comfortable with modern bathrooms.
Very large room and bathroom
Friendly host – Italian style
- Bellissima struttura, molto curata. Pulizia impeccabile. I proprietari gentilissimi e molto disponibili. Camera e bagno spaziosi ed ottima colazione. Peccato esserci fermati solo una notte, ma ritorneremo!
La Baita di Pilato
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, La Baita di Pilato offers accommodations in Montemonaco. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.San Benedetto del Tronto is 29 miles from La Baita di Pilato, and Ascoli Piceno is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 43 miles from the property.
The infinity pool with views of the Monte Sibillini range was why I chose this hotel…and it didn’t disappoint. Stunning!
Diego the owner? manager? was absolutely charming and helpful, especially as we arrived so late due to difficulties finding a road route after the earthquake.
- La colazione buonissima e abbondante. Le camere bellissime atrezzate con tutto quello che occorre, persino l’asciugacapelli. Lo staff molto accogliente. Riscaldamento ottimo!
- La comodità del letto e l’arredamento della stanze, il luogo è immerso nel verde a pochi km da Foce di Montemonaco. La struttura è ideale per effettuare le escursioni ai Laghi di Pilato partendo da Nord. Nelle vicinanze ci sono pochi ristoranti ma, stando alle recensioni ed a quello che abbiamo visto, veramente validi. Gestore assolutamente disponibile, siamo stati veramente bene.
- la gentilezza del gestore, la posizione, la vicinanza con la locanda della trota che offre ottimo cibo
- La proprietà si è mostrata molto cordiale, disponibile e discreta. Ampia metratura degli ambienti e la tranquillità della posizione.
- The infinity pool with views of the Monte Sibillini range was why I chose this hotel…and it didn’t disappoint. Stunning!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Accumoli Lazio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Accumoli Lazio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Accumoli Lazio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Accumoli Lazio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!