7 Best Apartments To Stay In Darrah California – Top Hotel Reviews
Darrah California is beautiful and has lots of apartment. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Darrah California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Darrah California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Darrah California. To see which appartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best appartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Darrah California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Darrah California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Apartments In Darrah California:
One of our top picks in Yosemite West.Located 17 miles from Mariposa and 10 miles from Yosemite Village, Alpine VIew offers accommodations in Yosemite West.The kitchenette is equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided. There is a private bathroom with a hot tub.Oakhurst is 22 miles from Alpine VIew, and Bass Lake is 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful cabin in west Yosemite. Spacious, warm and cosy. Perfect for our group of four. Beds were super comfortable. Hot tub clean and hot on arrival! Great kitchen amenities. Check in/out seamless. Ideal location for our two days in Yosemite. Highly recommend.
- No balcony ,the jacuzzi is actually under the stairs facing the street with essentially no view of the forest or the sky ,the bed needs a new matrice ,the view is that of trees but you don’t see any expansive or mountain views ,the house is essentially half of the original property thy was split into two rentals and this one got the short end of the stick ,no internet in the house ,no laundry either (you have to drive to the laundry unit almost a mile a way ) ,it is clean but overpriced
- Good location. Mostly comfortable but only there to sleep.
- Great location to stay and for short journey into Yosemite.
ruhige, schöne Lage
sehr gemütliche Unterkunft
sauber und unkompiziert
Yosemite Large Loft Condominium
Yosemite Large Loft Condominium offers accommodations in Yosemite West. Mariposa is 18 miles away.All units have a TV. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and coffee machine are also available. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Bed linen are provided.Yosemite Village is 9 miles from Yosemite Large Loft Condominium, and Oakhurst is 22 miles from the property.
- Resolución easy, you basically open de door with the last 4 digits of your phone number
The value for how close you are to Yosemite Valley.
Great place to enjoy with family and create lasting memories.
- Very good location to Glacier Point- would have been perfect if the road was open. Nice mid point between Wawona and the Valley. Kitchen was well stocked was able to make breakfast and dinner comfortably in condo. Two bathrooms was nice for group.
- The check in process was easy. At first we could not find any staff but later we called them on the phone, they responded to our needs promptly. We especially like the dish washer and BBQ facilities. We felt safe living in such nice condo (with many units) in the woods.
- The condo is incredibly well located, close to many amazing sites and hiking trails. It was superiorly clean, warm, and very comfortable, especially the couch and the beds that are amazing.
Yosemite Condominium offers accommodations in Yosemite West, just 18 miles from Mariposa. The property is 9 miles from Yosemite Village and free private parking is provided.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchenette as well as a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is featured. Other facilities at Yosemite Condominium include a barbecue.Oakhurst is 22 miles from Yosemite Condominium, and Bass Lake is 24 miles from the property.
- It was easy to check in. The kitchen has everything to cook a meal. It was close to the park.
- Super easy self check-in & beautiful outlook from the balcony. Great kitchen facilities for making all your own meals
- Spacious and cosy with a full kitchen. Plenty of beds. Two bathrooms! We had self check in so we only dealt with the property manager by email. She was very thorough in her communication and responded to my queries promptly and appropriately.
- The quiet location away from the crowded valley. The wild area gives you a true sense of the yosemite.
- This condo is located in Yosemite west. A 30 min drive to Yosemite village. The place was clean and comfortable with all that you will need. I like that it’s not in the valley as it’s crowded with visitors down there. Come back to the room after a long day of site seeing was nice and relaxing. Grilled on the porch for dinner and relaxed in peace. My only issue is that it doesn’t have AC but they did provide two fans and the one ceiling fan. Just open the screen door and it cools down. I would recommend staying on the second floor towards the end as it’s more private. Overall it’s a nice place to stay and worth the money you pay.
Yosemite West Condos & Properties
Located 15 miles from Yosemite Village, these apartments feature full kitchens complete with kitchenware and a dishwasher. Accommodations have a patio with views.Apartments at Yosemite West Condominiums feature satellite TV and a sitting area with a fireplace and a sofa. Each unit provides a balcony and private bathrooms. A dining area and BBQ facilities are included in each apartment.Half Dome is 12 miles from Yosemite West Condominiums. Yosemite National Park is 14 miles away.
- Beautiful location and about a 20-25min drive to Yosemite village
- The location is great and the property keys and access were very simple. I would try to stay in building B for a chance at WiFi access.
- Location made visiting Yosemite Valley really easy.
- The location is great – really easy access to Sentinel Dome and the Glacier Dome area. Getting to the village is a bit of a drive (took us ~50mins with the holiday traffic) but at least you are within the park itself.
- It was our own space to use it as we wanted. The BBQ at night was great to sit outside on the balcony after a long day walking. Spacious beds, lots of outside parking. Close to Yosemite valley and main attractions.
Alpine Escape Yosemite Rental
Located 17 miles from Mariposa and 10 miles from Yosemite Village, Alpine Escape Yosemite Rental offers accommodations in Yosemite West. The property is 22 miles from Oakhurst and free private parking is provided.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Alpine Escape Yosemite Rental include a barbecue.
No reviews yet.
Yosemite Small Loft Condominium
Yosemite Small Loft Condominium is located in Yosemite West, just 18 miles from Mariposa. Yosemite Village is 9 miles away.The accommodation features a satellite TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub. Bed linen are provided.Oakhurst is 22 miles from Yosemite Small Loft Condominium, and Bass Lake is 24 miles from the property.
1. closeness to park
2. ability to cook & eat in
3. attentiveness of housekeeping
- Great location, although for those arriving after dark it will be very difficult to find. The 4:30 check in during winter makes it tight for those arriving from a distance. And there is no connection. We over shot and made it to the tunnel where we did have a connection and found we had gone too far.
- Excellent Value, only 9.5 miles from Yosemite valley. But if you are staying for several days, be sure to stop by the grocery store about 11 miles from this apartments and stock up because there isn’t any restaurants or grocery stores nearby. (also be sure to fuel up your car before arriving, there aren’t any gas stations in yosemite valley). Overall this is an excellent place to stay for families.
- Super Cosy apartments for a stay in the park. Perfectly equipped, clean and nice. The bed is huge! We loved our stay.
- Great location if you can’t get (or afford) accommodations in the valley. Easy check-in, etc.
- 1. closeness to park
Cozy Hideaway B
One of our best sellers in Yosemite West! Cozy Hideaway B offers accommodations in Yosemite West, just 18 miles from Mariposa. The property is 10 miles from Yosemite Village and free private parking is available.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player is featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Oakhurst is 23 miles from Cozy Hideaway B, and Bass Lake is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Darrah California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Darrah California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best appartment because there are just so many places to stay in Darrah California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Darrah California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!