7 Best Apartments To Stay In Rocherolle Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Rocherolle Limousin is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Rocherolle Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rocherolle Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rocherolle Limousin. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Rocherolle Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Rocherolle Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Apartments In Rocherolle Limousin:
STUDIO D’HOTES features a kitchen with a dining area, a bathroom and a washing machine. A flat-screen TV is provided.La Souterraine is 19 miles from STUDIO D’HOTES. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The living room has a double bed as well as a flat-screen TV and there is a kitchenette with microwave, stove, oven and refrigerator. Several restaurants can be found from 650 feet away.Guéret Museum is 1,650 feet from Appartement d’hôtes and Villemonteix Castle is 10.6 miles away. Guéret Train Station is 0.9 miles from the building and there is free on-site parking.
No reviews yet.
Les Maisons du Pont
All units include a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen is offered.Les Maisons du Pont also includes a spa centre. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The nearest airport is Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport, 49.7 miles from Les Maisons du Pont.
- Beautifully appointed spotless accommodation in the heart of the old town. View of the river and old bridge and an excellent Bistro below. Staff friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. Aubusson is a fascinating town and the Tapestry museum is a must! Overhead fan keeps the room cool even in the 30+ temperatures we experienced.
- BEAUTIFUL HISTORIC BUILDINGS WITH MODERN CHIC DECOR , ONLY NO AC , STRANGE FOR A **** NEW HOTEL , THE FORMAL RESTAURANT REALY DON T MISS IT JUST WONDERFUL
- Gorgeous view over the river. Lovely receptionist who offered to help with our baggage
- Stylish and immaculate accommodation, friendly and very helpful host, authentic iconic building renovated beautifully and the kitchenette facilities were invaluable.Their restaurant was not open on the Monday of our stay yet the host very kindly sought out alternatives for us without our having to ask. Situated right on the river which was wonderful, could hear it quietly below our room with the window open and an excellent view of the old stone bridge. We easily parked our car just over the bridge for two consecutive nights without any problems.
- Well situated hotel, recently renovated large room, bright and clean. Nice location near an old bridge overlooking the River. The restaurant is excellent, a clever young Chef, the food was delicious.
Each unit has an equipped kitchen, a living room with a sofa and flat-screen TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. A microwave and coffee machine are also featured.If you would like to discover the area, cycling and hiking are possible nearby.Guéret is 21 miles from the apartment, while Ussel is 29 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 48 miles away.
- We booked the one bedroom apartment and were upgraded to the two bedroom apartment. It was on the top floor with good light and modern furnishings. The apartment was safe, spacious, clean and quiet, and the WiFi worked very well. The central location was perfect for exploring the quaint town.
- The central location is good and the apartment was more or less as indicated on the website. It was well equipped and reasonably clean. However, our stay was over shadowed by the grim and grotty entrance and shared staircase to the second floor (see below).
- The outfitted kitchen make this apartment great for the families who want to eat some meals in. The location is great. Close to restaurants, bakeries (miss them already) and walking distance to everything.
- The central position, the large windows making a light, welcoming space, the view across a garden and up to the old chateau, the ease of access and the proximity to everything we wanted to see.
- Position right on main street within the old part of town so very easy to walk to everything within town in a few minutes. Adequate facilities for self catering and thoughtfully had left washing up liquid, tea towel etc to make it easy. Good value for money. Good wi-fi.
This 2-bedroom apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a satellite flat-screen TV. The apartment also has a bathroom with a bath and a washing machine.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the apartment.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.Ussel is 29 miles from Appartement L’Albuconis. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
When we arrived at the property i had confirmation on my phone, i went upstairs at the 2nd floor, the door was unlocked, the apartment was better than i expected. We had a paper on the table in the living room which explained us how we have to use the TV and WiFi. Do not panic as there is no one to welcome you, my wife found it a bit strange but also very genius idea 🙂
-apartment was small, but very chic and cozy
-close to the center
-has everything you need if you go with your family (children), toys in the apartment, full kitchen,
-nice beds and even has a baby bed (for whoever needs it)
-very good price for what you get
- Het is een gezellig, smaakvol ingericht, comfortabel appartement waar alles aanwezig is wat je nodig hebt.
L’accueil très chaleureux du propriétaire
L’appartement agréable et bien situé
- La décoration de appartement est choisie avec beaucoup de goût, literie de très bonne qualité. Bref, nous nous sentions comme chez nous et nous étions ravis. Le propriétaire est facilement joignable et très sympathique.
Le propriétaire est jeune et très sympathique et répond de suite à vos questions. Nous nous sommes fait livrer un petit déjeuner à régler en plus avec du pain et des viennoiseries fraiches. MERCI !!!
Appartement récemment rénové, bien agencé vue la surface et moderne.
- When we arrived at the property i had confirmation on my phone, i went upstairs at the 2nd floor, the door was unlocked, the apartment was better than i expected. We had a paper on the table in the living room which explained us how we have to use the TV and WiFi. Do not panic as there is no one to welcome you, my wife found it a bit strange but also very genius idea 🙂
This apartment comes with a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with an oven. A flat-screen TV is available.Guéret is 21 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 48 miles from ALBUCONIS 2.
No reviews yet.
The apartment features a satellite flat-screen TV and 1 bedroom.Guéret is 21 miles from the apartment. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Rocherolle Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Rocherolle Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Rocherolle Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Rocherolle Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!