7 Best Apartments To Stay In Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane – Top Hotel Reviews
Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Apartments In Myrdal Sogn Og Fjordane:
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Brekke Apartments is located in Flåm. Vossevangen is 28 miles from the property.All units include a sitting area. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio with mountains views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Bed linen are available.Brekke Apartments also includes a sun terrace.Myrkdalen is 22 miles from Brekke Apartments.
- We stayed in an apartment which was comfortable and spacious. It was about 15 minutes from the main town area and it even had a heated floor in the bathroom!
- Lovely cottage in a fairytale setting surrounded by mountains, fields, a farm and a river.
- The people at the reception were nice and helped us to find a way to get to Aurland. Also the interior of our apartment was quite new. The accommodation is not in the “centre” of Flåm, but the distance can easily be walked.
This accommodation is OK (living, kitchen ant bathroom), beds are not fantastic.
After an accident, we had to shorten our journey : considering this unexpected event, Brekke staff accepted to refund the resting days. An appreciated commercial gesture !
- Very peaceful and a beautiful setting. Just wished we could have stayed longer to appreciate the area.
Flåm Marina & Apartments
Featuring free WiFi, Flåm Marina & Apartments is located in Flåm, just 29 miles from Vossevangen. Myrkdalen is 22 miles from the property.All units have a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven. A microwave and kettle are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit.Flåm Marina & Apartments also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing and biking. Sogndal is 26 miles from Flåm Marina & Apartments.
- I stayed here with my sister for two days and these two days have become the most unforgettable two days of my trip. The location, the view and the design of the apartment are all perfect, especially the view that made me deeply realized that I was on vacation! The shower room is big and the whole bathroom has heating under the floor.
- The position of the structure, on the shore in front of the Flam fjord was enchanting. Our room had a little terrace facing on the fjord (see the photo), and it was wonderful to stay staring at the view. The furniture was all new and perfectly useful. A Nespresso machine was available in the kitchen with 2 capsules per night and was an appreciated plus.
- The location of this two bedroom apartment with refrigerator and stove, microwave, table & chairs for dining had a view of the fjord that was worth a million dollars!!
- So in Flam there are probably three hotels and if you don’t want to spend $300 per night this location is fine. It is right on the water by the marina. When you get off the Flam train it is about 100 yards, flat walk along the waterside. The apartment is is equipped with a microwave, fridge and stove. Everything was fine.
Beautiful setting – absolutely stunning view from the apartment window/balcony.
Apartments are much bigger than I expected (we had two bedrooms and a kitchen/living space) and cleanly decorated.
The nachos from the restaurant downstairs were delicious!
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Skahjem Gard is located in Aurland, just 26 miles from Myrkdalen . Sogndal is 24 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Flåm is 5 miles from Skahjem Gard.
- Near the river, spot clean and large enough room. Kitchen was decent and super market was like 10 mins by car.
- Close proximity to Flam and Aurland. Very good safe on site parking.
Location was great and room was spacious.
Absolutely beautiful surroundings and very near to Flam train station.
Kitchen facilities were good to have as well.
The location of the property is amazing. It is 5 minutes away from this amazing waterfall that the host told us about called Turlifossen. Its also very close to Stegastein Lookout point.
The room was simple and nice. It had a living room and a basic kitchen with stove.
Great place to explore Aurland. Highly recommended 🙂
- Great view from the farm. Nils gave me a tour of the area including the fjord, a drive over the mountain and Flam. A very interesting stay!
These apartments sit on the route from Aurland to Lærdal, just 10.6 miles from Flåm and its iconic railway. High above the breath-taking Aurlandsfjord, guests have views of the surrounding mountains and nature.Each featuring a fully equipped kitchen and private shower bathroom, the apartments also come with BBQ facilities. All apartments at Bjørgo Gard also have a living area with a TV. The Stegastein look-out point is only 2,800 feet from Bjørgo Gard, and boat trips to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Nærøyfjord leave from Aurland just 5 miles away. Aurland also has a shop for groceries.Hiking and fishing are popular activities in the area, while there is also an on-site children’s playground.Bergen is 108.7 miles from the property, and Sogndal Airport is 37.3 miles away.
- nice location, well heated apartment with all cutlery in kitchen.
– Stegastein is practically a stones throw away 🙂
– Great place for having a ‘farm’ experience 🙂
- The remote location was enchanting and spectacular. This location is not for everyone, but if you love the mountains, solitude (and sheep!), it is one of the most memorable stays of anyplace anywhere. We stayed at a number of locations throughout our trip and this was a family favorite.
- Clean, comfortable, spacious, very nice and welcoming administration
- It is a nice house in a very quiet and peaceful place, surrounded by beautiful nature. Very suitable for a family. The famous viewpoint Stegastein is only short walking distance.
Dampskipskaia is located in Undredal, just 23 miles from Myrkdalen . Sogndal is 20 miles away. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting and dining area. A refrigerator is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen are featured.Dampskipskaia also includes a terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Flåm is 6 miles from Dampskipskaia.
- Location beside the fjord was good but it is such a small village you are always going to be close to the fjord.
- How close we were to the water, the local community.
- Push a buzzer, keys arrive shortly after. Kitchen with some accessories for self catering. Nice size bathroom. Comfortable. Very quiet location as this location is pretty remote.
- The room was so comfortable and had everything we needed for our stay in Undredal.
- House is big and cosy. Clean and neat. Nice reception.
Undredal Gjestehus offers accommodations in Undredal. Myrkdalen is 23 miles away. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a refrigerator and stovetop. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided.Sogndal is 20 miles from Undredal Gjestehus.
- View & Land Scape -Lovely balcony Hut – Suitable for relaxation
- Very beautiful & peaceful fjord area. Convenient if you have own transport. Full kitchen facilities. Cafe opposite has good food but Norway prices.
- It is spotless, in a great location, with a very friendly staff. It is the best place we stayed in Norway during our one week trip. Highly recommended!
- The place was beautiful. The house was just over the road from where we got off the ferry.
The location. Undredal is a neat little town.
Our balcony had a great view (2 other rooms’ balconies overlook a campground…not so lucky)
The guy who checked us in was very personable.
Flåm Ferdaminne offers accommodations in Flåm. Vossevangen is 29 miles from the property.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer. Towels are featured.Myrkdalen is 22 miles from Flåm Ferdaminne, and Sogndal is 26 miles away.
- The location was amazing, walked off the ferry and it was right there and the unit was fantastic. Great facilities.
- An amazing stay with fantastic hosts – everything we wanted and more than we could have asked for. Pack and play for the babe, instructions on the best places for food and drink and a location that can’t be best. Highly recommended.
- The living room/dining was very comfortable, we liked sitting on the balcony
- Very clean and great location, and the owner is very nice
- Great location, a few steps from the tren station and the ferry; room was super clean with excellent views. Just in the heart of Flam!
Top Apartments In Myrdal Sogn Og Fjordane Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Myrdal Sogn og Fjordane. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!