7 Best Apartments To Stay In Fuentidueña Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentidueña Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Apartments In Fuentidueña Castile And Leon:
Dulce Encanto del Valle
Located in the small village of Valle de Tabladillo, a 20-minute drive from Hoces del Río Duratón, Dulce Encanto del Valle features barbecue facilities and offers fully equipped apartments.Each apartment has a living area with a wood-burning stove and flat-screen TV. The private kitchen is equipped with an oven, dishwasher, and microwave. Guests are offered breakfast, and complimentary homemade cake and jam.The apartments have a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are also provided.The property organizes bird watching activities and canoeing excursions in Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve, with lunch included. The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside.
- Lovely apartment very comfy single beds, nice and warm house. Would have liked a fire but otherwise very good overnight stay. Free parking directly outside, very quiet village. Helpful host & good communication. Would stay again.
Very welcoming fire on arrival.
Vanessa met with the keys and showed us around property.
- On the edge of a small quiet village deep in the countryside. 2 apartments and Ltd parking right outside. Ideal for hill walking locally. Massive accommodation for the money including kitchen, washing machine etc. Spotless and warm. Friendly host but no English spoken. Google translate useful.
- Vanesa was wonderful, the scenery ideal, we could see the galaxy at night and the little village charming. It was a truly unique experience which I intend to repeat in the Spring.
great place to be.
very friendly host
cakes , coffee (a lot) bread, pasta , jam , butter , and more left by the host (free)
very peaceful place
Apartamentos Turísticos Peñafiel
Located in Peñafiel, Apartamentos Turísticos Peñafiel provides accommodations with free WiFi, seating area and flat-screen TV.Each unit features air-conditioned bedrooms and a kitchen with a microwave. There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.The apartment has a terrace.There’s a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.Peñafiel Castle is a 14-minute walk from Apartamentos Turísticos Peñafiel. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 47 miles from the accommodation.
- Spacious and comfortable. Cool despite the lack of arcondition. Perfect location
Just a wonderful place. In the middle of Penafiel. Parking was a bit more difficult as the apartment is located in the city center. But even during the Feria we found a good and safe spot. Enough shops and restaurants around the place.
Check in was easy. A lot of info was provided about the area.
The apartment itself is great and comfortable. The view from the patio is just wonderful. But please be aware the apartment is topfloor and a lot of stairs up.
- Everything just perfect. Nice size suites and very comfortable and clean. Wonderful location. Owners very responsive to questions, requests. great place to stay.
- Fantastic discreet location on the route of the Chundara to the El Coso bullring and directly under the castle. Well appointed and finished apartments within a period townhouse with private and shared space including courtyard.
- Comfortable apartment on the Ribera del Duero wine route
Located in Peñafiel within 1.4 miles of Peñafiel Castle, Finca Valdobar has accommodations with a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is provided.There’s a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment.Finca Valdobar has an outdoor pool.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy tennis on site, or go cycling or hiking in the surrounding areas.Valladolid Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The owners were wonderful, we arrived very late and they were extremely accomodating and helpful. The apartment is immaculate and comfortable. We had a pleasant time and would definitely book again. Thankyou Finca Valdobar!
- This place is awesome. The owners are amazing and very accommodating. I can’t say enough good things about it. Brand new and everything you could possibly need!
- Great location by the river and with the castle of Penafiel just down the road.
- The room and facilities very clean and so charming. The owner, Felix so friendly and kind. Great enviroment for families. I tottaly advise the place, no complain at all
- Felix, the owner, was incredibly kind, warm and helpful
La Senda Del Duratón
Next to the Parque Natural Hoces del Río Duratón, La Senda del Duratón offers heatead apartments with a private porch with views. A free private parking is available nearby.Featuring rustic décor, each apartment at La Senda has a living room with a sofa, a firweplace, and a flat-screen TV. There is a kitchen equipped with a washing machine, ceramic hobs, and kitchenware; and a bathroom with bath tub or shower.All apartments in the complex share a lounge area with a library, a billiard and board games; and shared barbecue facilities are also provided. Some traditional local dishes are available on prior request.You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside; and you can drive to Las Lagunas de Cantalejo within 30 minutes of the apartment complex. The closest airport is Madrid-Barajas Airport, 78 mi away.
La limpieza y el sofa cama
La cocina muy completa
- Genial la ubicación y la tranquilidad de la zona. Casitas pareadas muy bonitas con terraza. Aparcas sin problema.
- Apartamento muy acogedor y Laura es un persona encantadora, te da información de que hacer por la zona.
- El trato fantástico, la casita súper limpia y cómoda. Muy agradable toda la estancia.
- Los apartamentos estan genial, Laura (la propietaria) es encantadora y te dan mil facilidades para tus dudas,preocupaciones o inquietudes. Al llegar nevaba y estaba todo precioso,los apartamentos calentitos. Las rutas para caminar cercanas son una pasada y aunque el pueblo es pequeñito Laura siempre esta dispuesta a ayudar o indicarte lo que necesites. Esta vez viaje sola y fue genial para despejar mente y relajarme. Gracias.
- La tranquilidad
La Casita del Reloj
Located in Peñafiel, La Casita del Reloj has self-catering accommodations with a patio and free WiFi. The property has mountain views, plus is a 14-minute walk from Peñafiel Castle.The apartment features 5 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is offered.Guests at the apartment can enjoy a continental breakfast.Valladolid Airport is 47 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Cantalejo in the Castila y Leon region, Apartamento Cantalejo has a balcony. The property features city views and is 31 miles from Segovia.The 4-bedroom apartment has a living room with flat-screen TV, and a fully equipped kitchen.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from the apartment.
- Sitio estratégico y tranquilo para hacer hoces del Duratón , Pedraza y Segovia
- El piso es muy grande y tiene de todo. Estuvimos 7 amigas el finde semana y la estancia fue perfecta, muy cerca de las Hoces del río Duraton. Todo muy limpio, las camas muy cómodas, con mosquiteras en todas las ventanas. Los dueños muy amables, muchas gracias Maribel.
- La amplitud, limpieza, ubicación y servicios del apartamento
- Un piso muy espacioso y cómodo para hasta 8 personas. Toallas, sabanas, cocina amueblada. Zona tranquila y centrica. Pueblo bien comunicado para visita otros cercanos (Aranda, Riaza, Sepulveda …).
Nos sentimos como en casa
Casa rural HACENDADOS DE HAZA
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa rural HACENDADOS DE HAZA has accommodations in Fuentelisendo with free WiFi and mountain views. The property features garden views.The apartment comes with 3 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, an oven, a washing machine, a microwave and a toaster. The bathroom features a bidet and shower.The apartment has a playground. If you would like to discover the area, skiing is possible nearby.Aranda de Duero is 13 miles from Casa rural HACENDADOS DE HAZA, while Peñafiel is 12 miles from the property. Valladolid Airport is 59 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Fuentidueña Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Fuentidueña Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!