7 Best Apartments To Stay In Amézaga Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Amézaga Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Amézaga Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Amézaga Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Amézaga Basque Country. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Amézaga Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Amézaga Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Apartments In Amézaga Basque Country:
Borda Aranzazu offers stunning open-plan accommodations with ceiling to floor windows and views over the surrounding natural landscape. Built from wood and stone, the unique duplex studios feature a balcony.The bedrooms of the Borda Aranzazu duplex studios are located on a mezzanine level. The lounge comes with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and sofa.The studios are located in between the Aranzazu Sanctuary and Aratz Aizkorri Natural Park. Guests can enjoy hiking and cycling in the area, and the property’s tour desk can provide useful information for excursions. Oñati is 5.6 mi from the property.
– beautiful view
– good bed
– complete kitchen+ laundry facility
- Destacamos la ubicación de la borda que era espectacular, en medio de la naturaleza. Nuestra estancia fue cómoda, sofás y camas fabulosas, cocina con todos los utensilios necesarios y un baño completo.
- La grande baie vitrée et la vue. L accueil de Julian, la proximité des benta et du parc naturel
- El enclave donde está ubicado es impresionante, un poco aislado pero imagino que eso es lo que se busca y el precio a pagar para tener esas vistas y tranquilidad. El diseño y equipamiento muy completo y atractivo.
- Widok z tarasu przy posiłku nie zapomniany . Pralka jako wyposażenie bardzo przydatna przy dłuższym pobycie .
- – beautiful view
Featuring mountain views, Casa Gailupa apartment offers self-catering accommodations in San Martín de Améscoa, in the charming Valley of Améscoa and next to the Nacedero del Urederra Nature Reserve.This modern apartment is decorated in light tones and comes with 4 bedrooms with a private bathroom with a hairdryer each. The modern living area includes a fireplace, sofas and a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette is equipped with an oven, dishwasher machine, washing machine and a dining area.Casa Gailupa is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking, mountain biking, climbing and cross-country skiing. There is a court wall 150 feet from the apartment and the owners can provide you with raquets for free.You can find restaurants, supermarkets and shops in Eulate, 2.3 mi from the property.Pamplona is an hour’s drive away and the town of Estella is 11 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural Aralar
Located in Echarri-Aranaz in the Navarra region, Casa Rural Aralar has a balcony. Offering free WiFi, the property also has a shared lounge.The apartment is composed of 2 bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and 1 bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.San Sebastian is 51 miles from the apartment, while Pamplona is 26 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Apartamento Rural Arluzepe
Ruralgest Apartamento Rural Arluzepe is a 2-bedroom apartment located in Echarri-Aranaz. This apartment offers flat-screen TV and a private terrace with views over the town and mountains.The apartment has a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and a lounge area with a sofa. The kitchen comes with an oven, hob and microwave. Featuring a bath, the bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and towels.The countryside around the property is great for hiking, horse riding and cycling. Urbasa and Aralar Nature Reserves are 6.2 mi and 12 mi away.There are supermarkets and restaurants located 1.9 mi from the apartment. There is a bus station 350 feet away. Central Vitoria is just 15 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Bilbao in around 45 minutes. Free parking is available on site.
- Muy tranquilo. La cocina muy bien equipada y las habitaciones muy cuidadas. Las camas muy anchas y comodas. Amaia, super amable, nos dio mucha información de la zona y nos ayudó en la elección de itinerarios. La zona es preciosa y si te gustan los paseos, estos no se acaban entre la sierra de Urbasa y la de Aralar.
- La hospitalidad de Amaya y que no faltara de nada en el apartamento.
Todo perfecto, muy equipado, aunque no hay aire acondicionado, no te hará falta, la temperatura en el apartamento es buena, no soy friolero y he dormido tapado, dentro de un párquing está el garaje cerrado con llave solo para tu coche, donde dejábamos los paraguas abiertos para que se secasen y no estorbasen en el apartamento, ya que es muy grande y muy ancho
Calidad-precio buenísimo, lo recomiendo, lo he usado como base para visitar el País Vasco, y si con la información facilitada por la propietaria decidimos otro año visitar Navarra, intentaré alojarme en el mismo apartamento.
- L’Amaia ens va rebre a l’arribada i ens va donar tota la informació necessària. Ens vàrem trobar com a casa
- Me gusto todo, el apartamento esta muy bien, la zona muy tranquila y mucho que ver en los alrededores. Amaia, es una persona encantadora.
Located on the edge of the Aitzgorri Aratz Nature Reserve, this restored farmhouse offers gardens with sports facilities, a climbing wall and barbecue. It is set in the center of the Basque Country, 10 minutes’ drive from the marshes of Álava.Overlooking the Alto Deba Valley, the 6 modern studios at Gorosarri include well-equipped kitchenettes, free wired internet and underfloor heating. Each has a lounge-diner with plasma TV and sofa bed.Continental breakfast and dinner is available on request in the restaurant. There is also a laundry room and a tour desk.The Gorosarri is set 30 minutes’ drive from the coast and a 20-minute drive from Vitoria. San Sebastián and Bilbao are within a 45-minute drive. Free parking is available on site.
- Absolutely stunning!! Just brilliant stay, we are definitely coming back. Thank you for looking after us so well!!
- The owner, Alex, is very kind and will answer any of the questions. Breakfast is really good and home-made which adds value to it. The location is very relaxing, with a nice garden and in contact with the nature.
We had a fantastic time with Alex Ane and Sua. The rooms are very clean and everything you need is available.
We have spend great evenings in the garden and in the swimming pool and the barbecue was the highlight for Bastian!
Big hugs and kisses from your new friends from Holland.
- Great location to discover the Basque region with a fantastic mountain view. Friendly hosts. Spacious family room. The kids enjoyed the pool.
- spacious rooms with all necessary facilities. Nice view from the garden and common room area. Lots of facilities to spend a wonderful day. perfect for families, sportive people or to explore Basque country
La Casa Del Rebote Apartment
Located in the center of Acedo, attached to the Parish House and next to Palacio de Acedo, La Casa Del Rebote is a heated house featuring private studios with private bathrooms.Each studio includes a kitchenette with a stove, microwave, fridge and coffee machine. The private bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer.Izki Nature Reserve with Uturi Golf Course is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is 15 mi drive away. Pamplona is a 45-minute drive from La Casa Del Rebote, and you can drive to Vitoria in around 55 minutes
- The attention to detail in the property and the personal touches shows that the hosts take pride in their property and the service that they are offering.
I had the penthouse apartment, which for that price is a true gem. Spacious and quiet.
There was everything I needed, since I brought my food with me.
A very recommended stay if you go to the Circuito Los Arcos, as I did.
- The best place we gave stayed in. Located in a beautiful village next to an old church and chateau. Quality facilities and the owner was wonderful. Guests receive complimentary wine and chocolates! The towels we’re the thickest and fluffiest I have ever seen!
- Clean freindly &helpful staff Near to lots f places we wanted to visit. Kitchen had enough facilities for us to make our evening meal. OWNER was very pleasent &kind enough to suggest place s to visit & even .pront off details.
- This place was an amazing discovery, very affordable, everything clean and new. The apartment was spacious with great facilities. Owner very helpful.
Located in Lizarraga in the Navarre region, Apartamento Mendi is a apartment featuring free WiFi. The property features mountain views.The apartment includes 3 bedrooms and a kitchen with an oven and a microwave. Free private parking is available at the apartment.Apartamento Mendi offers a barbecue.San Sebastián is 52 mi from the accommodations, while Pamplona is 27 mi away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 34 mi from the property.
We had been travelling and staying at some fantastic catered establishments over six weeks. We wanted no frills, our own space, greater flexibility to decide what we did and when. We also wanted peaceful and picturesque surroundings.
Apartamento Mendi fitted the bill perfectly. We met the owner who gave us a quick run through(no english spoken), gave us the keys and departed. Perfect!
The small mountain style village was lovely:surrounded by mini mountains and high hills. Come with supplies as the village does not even have a panaderia. Bread deliveries occur twice a day but you need to listen for the car horn.
This is a great base a few days walking and is only 2Km off the motorway.
- Un sitio muy limpio y zona muy tranquila y bien ubicada y sobre todo el trato de Miguel muy atento en todo momento recomendable 100%
- Es un pueblo con mucho encanto y la casa muy acogedora y limpia.
- Todas las comodidades que tenía el apartamento. La amabilidad de los anfitriones.
- El apartamento está situado en un pueblo pequeño y tranquilo. Los anfitriones muy bien, no sólo nos indicaron donde cenar sino nos llevaron hasta el sitio.
- We had been travelling and staying at some fantastic catered establishments over six weeks. We wanted no frills, our own space, greater flexibility to decide what we did and when. We also wanted peaceful and picturesque surroundings.
Top Apartments In Amézaga Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Amézaga Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Amézaga Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Amézaga Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!