7 Best Apartments To Stay In Almedinilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Almedinilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Almedinilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Almedinilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Almedinilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Apartments In Almedinilla Andalucía:
Some units have a balcony and/or a patio with mountain or city views.Granada is 31 miles from the apartment, while Priego de Córdoba is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 26 miles from Monteftur.
- We rented five appartment. The owner was very helpful. The views were great
- Friendly hosts, very kind, I would like to thank them for their welcoming and for being ready to solve any problems we had with our booking. Thank you for that! I would love to go back an stay there for a longer period of time.
- Very helpful staff/owners with ensuring security of bicycles.
- Spacious well located flat with good facilities and very helpful host.
The apartment was very well equipped. The bed was extremely comfortable. Restaurants and Bars very close. Large free public car park.
Beautiful village and the locals were very friendly. Highly recommended.
Apartamentos Rurales El Cañuelo de Carcabuey
Each rustic-style apartment comes with a kitchen with a microwave, hob and kitchenware. The living room includes a flat-screen TV, dining table and sofa, while the bathroom features a shower.The apartments share a garden with a terrace and barbecue facilities.Cordoba and Jaen are an hour’s drive from El Cañuelo de Carcabuey, and Malaga and Granada are within a 90-minute drive of the property.
- Todo. El apartamento no era muy grande, pero para un fin de semana está genial. Está muy nuevo y la cocina totalmente equipada. Lo mejor de todo eran las vistas desde la cama, una pasada con la salida del sol. La piscina está a limpia y el césped muy cuidado. Pudimos ir con los perros, así que otro punto a favor. Todo perfecto, incluido el anfitrión.
- el apartamento super limpio, y la cama comodisima,las vistas desde la cama son espectaculares se ven las estrellas desde ella tumbada y se respìra un aire puro. La piscina genial muy limpia y tranquila y tiene para hacer barbacoa. sin duda alguna volvere
- Las vistas desde la habitación, y sobre todo la admisión de mascotas sin extras.
- El trato de su anfitrión, la comodidad de la cama y la piscina.
La comodidad y lo agusto que hemos estado.
La cama super cómoda.
Apartamentos Turístico Rurales Vía Verde del Aceite
The apartments have a full kitchen and bathroom, and a comfortable living room with TV. The complex also has a restaurant, serving tapas and characteristic regional dishes.The Via Verde del Aceite Apartments are housed in a traditional Andalusian building. They have a pretty courtyard, a terrace and garden.The apartments are 2.2 mi from the center of Alcaudete. The town is known for its food, particularly olive oil. The city of Jaen is 25 mi away.
- The location right next to the cycle route. The swimming pool. The terrace restaurant
- Great location, staff was extremely friendly, property really really clean. Walking/bike track is excellent.
- Lovely quiet rural property with good facilities and restaurant. Very friendly staff.
- The property’s position, surrounded by acres of olive tree, is very good, and we enjoyed walking the adjoining “Via Verde”, one of a series of walking and cycling tracks using old railway tracks found all over Spain. Self catering facilities were limited but adequate, the reception staff were helpful, as was the restaurant cook/waiter.
- This is a very nice and calm place. Our second stay after touring Spain for 6 weeks. The staff took some time teaching me Spanish. Frindly and helpfull. It is in the midle of nowhere, so do your shopping before arrival. Take a walk on the old railway track and enjoy.
Llave de Granada
Each spacious studio and apartment at Llave de Granada has bright, modern décor. There is a flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and an electric hob.The Granada’s spa has a sauna and a water circuit, and treatments include massage. You can relax on the spacious terrace, which offers great views of the surrounding countryside.Alcalá La Real’s famous fort can be reached in 20 minutes by foot. The town’s main square and museum are less than 0.6 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, comfortable beds, warm and welcoming. Very good value for money.
- It was warm in the room in December, modern amenities, cleanliness.
- We arrived quite late at night after a long drive and getting lost in the town after entering from a different direction to where we thought we had been, and check in went very smoothly even at that late hour and us speaking little Spanish and our host no English – we found we could communicate in French. It was great being able to park right outside the door.
- I enjoyed the fact that it was a studio flat instead of a hotel room – and it had a large terrace. The area was also quiet.
- For me the place was good, because it was nearby the pottery I wanted to visit.
Los Castillarejos Apartamentos Rurales
All of the apartments have a kitchen, 32-inch TV and under-floor heating. They also have private bathrooms.There is a large living room with a fireplace. There is also a sunbathing terrace and the swimming pool is heated using solar energy.A breakfast can be provided.Los Castillarejos offers free parking and is ideal for exploring the Cordoba Mountain Range. It is also well-placed for visits to the cities of Granada, Jaen and Seville. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling and birdwatching.
- I particularly liked size and space of the room: it had beautiful views. The pool is wonderful and the seating area and decking around it is a great place to be lazy and relax. The nearby villages of Zuheros and Luque are lovely and I found the people friendly and warm.
- Fantastic view. Nice pool. Very quit apartment in wonderful location (in mountains). Pretty staff. The room is good featured except washing machine. In future, I would stay here one more time.
– Great location above of the valley, really quiet.
– Awesome swimming pool with amazing view.
– Friendly and helpful staff.
– Very good value for money.
- Bed and pillows are very nice and soft)) big room, marvelous views! Internet is excellent!
- Very helpful and attentive staff; the pool is amazing! Excellent access to the surrounding villages and towns.
Apartamentos Rurales Molino de Abajo
Each apartment has a living room with a TV and a fireplace. The kitchenette is equipped with oven and microwave. There is a shared lounge where guests have access to a dishwasher.Next to the swimming pool, there is a shared garden with sun loungers, tables and chairs. Guests can also find outside BBQ facilities and 2 bathrooms.Apartamentos Rurales Molino de Abajo is located 40 minutes’ drive from Granada. The city of Jaén is 40 mi away.
- Everything it was ok. We only slept one night. We stood from 10 pm to 10 am. Very clean and comfortable.
Molina de Abajo is a lovely place to stay the weekend or for sure longer. The hosts were very friendly and helpful. They were quickly responsive to our needs and questions. The facilities are thoroughly modern and well maintained. The apartment was very large and well appointed.
The area is peaceful and has a lot to see and do. Alcala de Real is a short drive away and we took some nice hikes from the Casa Rural. Our children roamed around the area and were delighted to pick asparagus with nearby farmers.
Overall a great place.
La tranquilidad del lugar
La temperatura suaves a pesar del verano
El cielo estrellado nocturno…
Nos alojamos dos personas en un apartamento muy amplio y cómodo
Está todo muy limpio y cuidado y tiene todo lo necesario además de una buena calefacción y una cama muy confortable. Robertor y Pilar muy atentos y agradables.
La relajación, la ubicación en la naturaleza y el buen trato de los dueños.
Muy atentos, amables y serviciales.
Es la segunda vez que voy y volveré a repetir.
Si quieres relax, lo aconsejo 100%,
Vivienda rural La Ribera
Providing access to a terrace, the air-conditioned apartment consists of 4 bedrooms and a fully equipped kitchen. A flat-screen TV is featured.The apartment has an outdoor pool. Guests can also relax in the garden.Jaén is 46 miles from Vivienda rural La Ribera, while Priego de Córdoba is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Almedinilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Almedinilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Almedinilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!