6 Best Resorts To Stay In Woolsey California – Top Hotel Reviews
Woolsey California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Woolsey California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Woolsey California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Woolsey California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Woolsey California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Woolsey California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Woolsey California:
Flamingo Conference Resort and Spa
Nestled in perfectly landscaped gardens and offering a state-of-the-art health club and spa, this hotel in Santa Rosa, California is ideal for exploring world-class wineries in Sonoma and Napa.Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa features a 100 feet lap pool and 5 tennis courts. Guests can take a group exercise class or workout in the cardio theater. After an intense workout, guests can relax with a massage in the spa.The Terrace Grille at the Flamingo Resort serves Wine Country inspired cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For lunch and dinner, the Lounge is a relaxing place for a cocktail with live music on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Beautifully maintained 1950’s resort, architecture is historic.
- The bed was extremely comfortable. The pool is always delightful.
- location and the fact that the room had a back door to the parking lot
- I liked the layout of the property. You can take a walk and relax after a long drive. Shopping right next door, that was very good. I’ll be back.
- They gave us a great price when they didn’t receive booking from Booking.com.
Located in Guerneville, 12 miles from Bodega Bay, Dawn Ranch features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Santa Rosa is 16 miles from Dawn Ranch, and Healdsburg is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Roman Spa Resort
This resort is located in Calistoga, California at the foot of Mt. St. Helena. It boasts natural geothermal pools surrounded by lush gardens, a full-service spa and European-inspired accommodation.Cable TV, a small fridge and wine glasses are provided in each room at Roman Spa Resort. Cherry wood furnishings and original artwork are featured throughout the rooms. Free Wi-Fi is also included.Guests can enjoy any of the outdoor mineral pools or indoor pools. Massages and body treatments are offered at Roman Spa, as well as 2 Finnish saunas.Outdoor patios and picnic areas are set among the gardens of Roman Resort. Gas and charcoal grills are available for guests’ use.A public computer area is located in the lobby and a library is also on site.The Sharpsteen Museum is 200 feet away and the Old Faithful Geyser of California is 5 minutes’ drive away.
The full sized kitchenette helped us a lot, as we ate in the whole time, due to a friend falling ill with the flu. We walked to the grocery store for all of our needs.
THE POOLS WERE AMAZING.
Great location was perfect for walking downtown in Calistoga. Everything was right there.
They had rental bikes, that had a map of the town. Very nice and comfortable bikes.
The Roman Spa had 3 pools. One inside which would be great if it had rained. The spa
services were nice. We did a couples mud bath and massage. Excellent services. The massage
therapist deserve 5 stars!! Sandi
- Love the location, the 3 pools and all of the flowers and plants. Very relaxing.
- Mineral pools with 3 different temperatures are absolutely awesome! So relaxing
- Staff help me with tax deductions from final bill.
- The full sized kitchenette helped us a lot, as we ate in the whole time, due to a friend falling ill with the flu. We walked to the grocery store for all of our needs.
EuroSpa & Inn
One of our best sellers in Calistoga! Near Mount St. Helena, this Calistoga resort is 5 miles from the Petrified Forest. It provides spa services, an outdoor pool and spacious rooms feature large bathrooms with a whirlpool tub.Guest rooms are decorated with brown accents at the EuroSpa & Inn. Each is furnished with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities. A ceiling fan and 2-person seating area is also provided.Inn EuroSpa offers a variety of massage services including aromatherapy and couples. Facials, body scrubs and mud wraps are also available.The resort’s concierge services can arrange hot air balloon and horseback rides. Guests can also receive information on local wineries and hiking routes.Bothe-Napa Valley State Park is 3.6 miles from the resort. Old Faithful, the geyser of California, is a 5 minute drive away.
- The room was very nice but bed was squeaky the tv was very small
- Love the concern the residential manager gave us. She made us feel so special.
- Have been hare a few times and love the location, the rooms, the pool area, the facilities – and nearly all the staff are exceptional (with one exception)
- Cozy electric potbelly. Gave us plenty of warmth and ambience.
- Off the main street. Quaint and quiet small property. Facilities were clean.
Indian Springs Resort & Spa
Located in Calistoga, 31 miles from Bodega Bay, Indian Springs Resort & Spa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa is 12 miles from Indian Springs Resort & Spa, and Napa is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- The room was like a dream and the grounds were calming
- Sam’s outside fire, kindness of the staff, proximity to town offering a variety of restaurants, massages
- This was my 2nd visit and I truly enjoy the pool. It is very relaxing and lets me refresh for work. My plan is to stay every 2 to 3 months.
- The last day of our stay, it rained. We hung out in Sam’s from the late afternoon to the early evening having drinks and bar bites. During out four hour stay, staff was friendly and accommodating, didn’t seem to mind that we stayed so long, and it ended up being the best way to spend a rainy day in Calistoga!
- The grounds are great, always love the pool and buddha pond. Nice ammenities. There is a good selection of services.
Half a mile from Calistoga, this Napa Valley luxury resort features an on-site health and wellness spa, a star-rated restaurant, and luxurious guest suites and studios with free Wi-Fi.An iPod station and a flat-screen TV with DVD and CD player are featured in each suite and studio at Solage Calistoga. Premium down bedding and linens are provided. A counter with a sink and tea and coffee-making facilities are included.Solbar, a star-rated restaurant features cuisine prepared with herbs and vegetables from the on-site garden for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Spa Solage offers body treatments, massage and beauty services based on Calistoga mud and mineral water therapies.An outdoor pool, sauna and hot tub are provided for guest use. Cruiser bicycles are available. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests.Sterling Vineyards and Chateau Montelena Winery are within 3 miles of Solage Calistoga. Napa is a 40-minute drive away.
- The service was excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful, yet professional. The facilities are gorgeous.
- Exquisite property in the middle of the Calistoga. It’s an oasis like no other property in the area with amazingigly attentive staff willing to help you at every turn. Very comfortable sleeping arrangements even in basic king rooms and great spa facilities that rival many top spas of the world.
- Setting of the resort, food, accommodation, staff attentiveness and the mineral pool
- Great restaurant on premises, great staff, helpful, location is awesome, pool is first class
- Great staff and location. Calistoga is a wonderful town and is very close to the hotel.
Top Resorts In Woolsey California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Woolsey California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Woolsey California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Woolsey California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!