6 Best Resorts To Stay In Son Carrio Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Son Carrio Menorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Son Carrio Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Son Carrio Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Son Carrio Menorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Son Carrio Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Son Carrio Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Son Carrio Menorca:
Hotel Princesa Playa
Set in spacious gardens, the Princesa Playa has an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a children’s pool.The Hotel has double rooms and apartments equipped with satellite TV, air conditioning, heating, safe, mini-bar, telephone and a furnished terrace. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking. There is also a bar-café, a mini-market, a TV lounge and a games area with board games. You can rent a car on site.
- The staff were top tier as was the hotel and rooms.
Nice and peaceful getaway
- Lovely big junior suite and very clean. The staff go out their way to help and beautiful surroundings.
- Pool is huge and well kept, like everything surrounding it. Nice accomodations and cleaning service. Breakfast and dinner buffet with lots of variety and different everyday. Short walk away from 2 beaches (Son Xoringuer and Cala n’ Bosch), as well as shopping areas. Activities throughout the day for entertainment, including for the kids. Highly recommend it and certainly would return.
- Great for those who prefer to relax at the hotel. Beautiful territory, nice pool, sport facilities. Rich breakfast and dinner buffet. Comfy room.
Hotel Spa Sagitario Playa
Rooms are bright and minimalist, with wooden floors. They feature satellite TV, and you can hire the safe and minibar. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer.The buffet restaurant serves traditional Menorcan dishes and offers show cooking. There is a poolside snack-bar and a mini-market.For an additional charge, guests can use the spa’s hot tub, Turkish bath, sauna and heated indoor pool. Massage and various beauty treatments are available.There is a children’s playground and a games room with billiards and table tennis. An entertainment program is provided daily, and the TV lounge has a large flat-screen satellite TV.Hotel Sagitario has a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi zone. You can hire a car from the tour desk, and free parking is offered nearby.
- We have stayed here many times over the years and we have always received a warm welcome.
- Large rooms, clean, kind staff. Food ok, but nothing special. Good spa.
- Staff were very helpful nothing was to much effort for them
- Breakfast lovely and fresh, hotel really clean and very friendly staff
- The area and the peacefulness of the hotel and people
Villas del Lago
Surrounded by nature, the bungalows have access to an artificially made sandy beach.Guests can enjoy of 2 furnished terraces, one with sofas, tables and chairs perfect for al fresco dining, and the other with hammocks. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 1 minutes’ walk.Villas del Lago are just 10 minutes’ walk from Cala’n Bosch Beach. A shopping centre can be found 5 minutes’ walk away.Private parking is provided and Mahon Airport can be reached by car in 55 minutes. The historic former capital, Ciutadella, is just 6.2 miles away.
The villa was excellent, particularly the outside space and the views are amazing.
The location is superb with lots of restaurants to choose from. We thought that maybe it would be noisy but there was only a subdued hubbub.
- Ouydoor space in the villa pool area and front seating area with view of harbour
- Absolutely beautiful bungalows, staff excellent as we arrived at nearly midnight and they met us there . Bungalows cleaned every day (we were only there 4 nights) . Massive tv with channels for probably all Europe. Beautiful pool area and the bungalows and villas are right on the harbour.
Location was Fabulous and so were the Views of the Port from the rear of the Villa (2). Lovely Staff who cleaned Everyday. Spotlessly Clean Area even on the streets.
We came before season started so it was very quiet (which we liked). But if you like it busy then go high season.
There is an Amazing Grill Restaurant just before you get to Cala n Bosch on the main road (1st 1 you come to not the 1 on the sharp bend). Highly Recommend as food was beautiful, plates were filled, staff were lovely and customer Service was top notch.
- Everything. No complaints besides the food being somewhat repetitive.
- The villa was excellent, particularly the outside space and the views are amazing.
Carema Club Resort
All apartments at Carema Club Resort are air-conditioned and come with a private balcony. There is also a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave. All apartments have free and unlimited access to the on-site Splash Park.The complex has a buffet restaurant, Vistamar, which features a terrace cooking show and a special kid’s buffet. There are also 2 à la carte restaurants. Marlet Playa offers Mediterranean cuisine and Marlet Grill BBQ specializes in grilled meats. The all inclusive snack bar offers hot dogs, drinks and ice creams.Car and bicycle rental services are available. You can choose from different water activities from the water sports centre located on site.The pretty town of Fornells is 2.2 miles away. Menorca Airport is 18 miles from the complex.
- The view was amazing and the apartment,well furnished.We had a good variety of choice at breakfast and all tastes were catered for in bright setting over looking the bay.
- Wasn’t overly busy, gorgeous beach and one around the rocks. Good snorkeling, great staff. Marcos made sure my room was more ground level for me, as I have issues with stairs. It was taken care of so nicely.
- The entertainers were very good. Variety at breakfast buffet.
- The facilities were ok and the water park was a big hit!
The buffet is excellent, many choice and good food.
The daily evening shows were top.
The aquapark is excellent for children.
Prinsotel La Caleta
The rooms at the Prinsotel La Caleta feature smart décor with soft tones. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves international food and offers show cooking and themed nights. Breakfast is served overlooking the sea, and there is also a poolside snack bar.Hotel La Caleta offers a varied entertainment programme for adults and children. You can hire a bicycle from the 24-hour reception, and there are various water sports options on Santandria Beach.Ciutadella is just 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to Mahón Airport in around 45 minutes.
- Childrens entertainers were really great, and our daughter had great fun at the evening childrens disco. Very close to a lovely small quiet beach, wonderful for swimming and sun bathing
Clean and bright room.
Reception staff and porter were friendly.
Good selection of food at breakfast and at dinner.
Staff in restuarant were generally good, but sometimes there were not enough of them.
Reasonable selection of wines.
Good swimming pools etc.
- Nice location, close to the beautiful sa caleta beach. Beatiful sunset view from the restaurant. Good pancakes.
- Lovely Hotel excellent facilities, nothing to much trouble for the staff.
- I thought the staff were very friendly despite of the pressure they are under to ensure that we have memorable holiday. There was a variety of gluten free food available as well as non-gluten free. The location and the setting is perfect as its only a couple of minutes to the cove. There is a supermarket opposite the hotel.
Nicolaus Club Roc Cala’n Blanes Beach
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, a tour desk and a shops at the property.The resort also provides bike rental and car rental. Ciutadella is 1.2 miles from Nicolaus Club Roc Cala’n Blanes Beach, and Sant Lluis is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Menorca Airport, 24 miles from Nicolaus Club Roc Cala’n Blanes Beach.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Son Carrio Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Son Carrio Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Son Carrio Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Son Carrio Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!