6 Best Resorts To Stay In San Lorenzo Rivas Region – Top Hotel Reviews
San Lorenzo Rivas Region is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in San Lorenzo Rivas Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Lorenzo Rivas Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Lorenzo Rivas Region. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in San Lorenzo Rivas Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in San Lorenzo Rivas Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In San Lorenzo Rivas Region:
Marsella Beach Front
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located right in front of Playa Marsella Beach, the Marsella Beach features tropical gardens, a restaurant and an outdoor pool overlooking the ocean. Free WiFi is included.Marsella Beach Front offers rustic, air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and en suite bathrooms in front of the beach.The surrounding area is ideal for surfing and snorkelling. Staff at the Marsella Beach Front can arrange kayak and paddle board rental, and provide information about nearby surfing spots.Local restaurants can be found within 350 feet of the hotel. Free parking is available on site, and San Juan del Sur town is 4.2 miles away on a dirt road.
- The view is amazing and worth all the cons. There is AC in the rooms, a restaurant nearby with pretty good food options (including healthy options). Breakfast is included and yummy. You can enjoy beautiful sunsets from the patio, the pool and the restaurant. Nearby there is another beautiful beach called playa Maderas, perfect for surfing.
the restaurant left a little to be desired. out of any beef, all our meals were overcooked, breakfast only had two options.
I think it would be useful on your website to mention that the property is rather remote, and that you drive through a riverbed, which may be dry, or as in our case, a flowing river. Few dining options nearby. It is a great place as a quiet retreat if you come prepared.
- We were unsure when we got there about our room, but managed to score the one beach cottage with a kitchen, a huge necessity.
- Playa Marsella is a stunning beach and not crowded. The best thing this hotel has going for it is its location, which you really can’t beat. We enjoyed the pool and the drinks. The staff in the restaurant, as well as the cleaning staff, were very friendly. And considering the remote location, the food was pretty good. I would definitely stay here again. The rooms are very rustic, but the scenery and the uncrowded beach make up for anything the rooms are lacking.
The location- The beach, the tranquility – peaceful. million dollar view of the sunsets of the pacific.
The staff arranged the taxi for our day trip to san juan.
Dreamsea Surf Resort Nicaragua
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Dreamsea Surf Resort Nicaragua is located in San Juan del Sur in the region of Rivas Region, just 20 miles from Salinas. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is free shuttle service at the property.Altagracia is 28 miles from Dreamsea Surf Resort Nicaragua, and San Jorge is 12 miles away.
- The accommodations are awesome. I loved the open air canvas tents and the four bed dorms were the perfect size. It get super windy and you have to be ok with the wind through the tents. Surf lessons were great and the guys really know their stuff! Pool was fantastic, cleaned every morning and warm.
- Location, cleanliness, european-style sleek yet organic finishings including the concrete floors, nice open air yoga studio, friendly staff, delicious food and of course the movie star looks of Joseva, the manager 🙂 I’d like to give an extra hi-5 for the big smiles from the lady who cleans the yoga studio every morning!
The staff were very friendly and the food was incredible! Really fancy food, presented beautifully and dinner was always 3 courses.
The design of the place is stunning! The interior decor has been so well thought out.
Yoga teacher is great! Although classes are at 7am.,.!
De heerlijke sfeer, relaxt en alles super, super mooi.
Goed ontbijt, keuze uit 5
- Cadre magnifique, ambiance et décoration tout en bambou original et élégante, propre, personnel attentionné, très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa
One of our top picks in San Juan del Sur.With panoramic views of San Juan del Sur and the ocean, this luxury resort has infinity pools, lush gardens and a spa. All accommodations include free Wi-Fi and a terrace with ocean views.Each air-conditioned room and villa at the Pelican Eyes Resort and Spa has charming rustic design. All have a TV and a DVD player, a modern bathroom and a kitchen or a kitchenette.The Pelican Eyes is set on a hillside in the colorful fishing village of San Juan. The staff can help you arrange diving sessions, rainforest canopy tours or day trips to Granada, a 90-minute drive away.La Cascada prepares gourmet cuisine made with fresh local ingredients, served in an open-air dining area with views of the bay. You can also enjoy light meals in the shaded poolside bar.
- Booked the hotel for two adults, but got 1/2 house with 3 beds that could have suited a family. Beautiful property and views. Room was wonderful design and layout.
- We were pleasantly surprised they have three pools, the security staff were great.
- The waiting staff were excellent and the view from the location was stunning!
- Pelican Eyes is one of the most beautiful places on earth! The views are spectacular, and the property is really magical. Lush landscapes, infinity pools and dreamlike cottages on a hillside all overlook the breath taking cove. Each room is charming and thoughtfully designed with simple and comfortable accommodations.
- The pool area was fantastic and had amazing views. The service was excellent and everyone was so helpful.
Guacalito de la Isla Luxury Ocean Villas & apartments
Guacalito de la Isla Luxury Ocean Villas & Apartments features a private beach area, a spa and wellness centre, and a tennis court. It also offers an ocean-view pool, hot tub and free WiFi.All apartments and villas have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a coffee machine. They also include a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bar and restaurant offer guests a variety of dishes and cocktails. There is also a BBQ area available where guests can cook their own meals.Free bicycles can be used throughout the property and activities such a snorkeling, golfing and fishing can be enjoyed. There is also an on-site gift shop.Playa Guacalito is just 1.2 miles from Guacalito de la Isla Luxury Ocean Villas & Apartments while Mirador El Venado is 1.9 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is located 54.1 miles away from the property and rental car service is available.
No reviews yet.
Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa
Located in El Gigante in the region of Rivas Region, 11 miles from Salinas, Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.This resort has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides car rental. San Juan del Sur is 12 miles from Mukul Beach, Golf & Spa, and San Jorge is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Solost Playa Jiquelite
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Solost Playa Jiquelite offers accommodations in El Limón, just 3.4 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.San Juan del Sur is 20 miles from Solost Playa Jiquelite, and San Jorge is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 48 miles from Solost Playa Jiquelite.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In San Lorenzo Rivas Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in San Lorenzo Rivas Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in San Lorenzo Rivas Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in San Lorenzo Rivas Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!