6 Best Resorts To Stay In Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Saint-cézaire-sur-siagne Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Vacancéole – Le Domaine de Camiole
One of our top picks in Callian.Vacancéole – Le Domaine de Camiole is located a 30-minute drive from the Côte d’Azur and Cannes. It offers rooms and apartments either with or without hotel services, and an outdoor swimming pool and spa.All accommodations is air-conditioned and all rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Apartments also have an equipped kitchen area with a dining table.Free WiFi access is provided in public areas and in the apartments. On-site facilities available at an additional cost include a hammam, a sauna and a fitness room.
- The simplicity of the accommodation for a short stay. The pool complex is good. The location is good and the view.
- Set the in a wonderful location, the buildings are beautiful with great views.
- Fantastic base for a family holiday. The resort was quiet and private and in an excellent location to explore Provence And the southern alps. The villa and pool were clean and well equipped and the whole resort was well maintained. Excellent holiday and will definitely go back.
- I visited Camiole with my family in early July. The hotel area and surroundings are amazing! Callian, the closest town, is a cozy and is a short drive or, for the brave one, a walk away. In Callian there are the most necessary ones such as a small shop, a few small restaurants, a bakery, a carcasserie and a great looking spot. Below the mountain, on the way to Callian, is a larger store with a wide range of products. A short drive away lies Lake Lac de Saint-Cassien. The beaches of Fréjus and Mandelieu-de-Napoleon are well worth a visit if you are tired of the nice and large pool area. We had booked a room for six persons and we had plenty of room and a bacony that fited everybody. The bedrooms were of good size and the apartment was fully equipped with good kitchen utensils. The whole family are very pleased with the vacation and next time we will rent a villa with our own pool.
- Easy to come and go the room was close to the entrance and the pool was close.
Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Tourrettes.Set on a 300 hectare property, Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort is located in Tourrettes and offers luxury suites and villas. Guests can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities on site and can relax in the outdoor and indoor pools.The air-conditioned accommodations feature free Wi-Fi and a private terrace. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and a DVD player, and a bathroom with a shower, bathrobe and slippers are provided.A continental and a hot breakfast are available every morning at Terre Blanche Hotel Spa Golf Resort. Guests can enjoy a meal at one of the 4 restaurants available at the resort, depending on the season.Guests can relax in the 10499 ft² spa with a hot tub and a steam bath, or play a round of golf at one of the 2 golf 18-hole golf courses. Two tennis courts and a fitness center are available and children can enjoy the kid’s club.Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- The staff. The staff make this hotel with their friendliness and efficiency.
- An outstanding residence located in a very beautiful location. A tranquil and welcome break from London! Each member of staff was incredible, treated everyone so nicely from front of house to housekeeping. Made a 3 night trip feel like a week. This is a very special place, the kids didn’t want to leave (neither did we) attention to detail is second to none.
- Kids club. Villa premier room is big , perfect bed and sofa bed for 4.
– Friendliness of staff – great level of customer care – we were upgraded, with early check in and late check out!
– Amenities of the place – fantastic location. Very nice pool.
– Golf course is amazing – we were alone on the course!
Locations is beautiful
Pool is fantastic
Kids club great
Golf and tennis facilities perfect
Residence La Palmeraie
One of our top picks in Fréjus.Set in a 25-hectare park with 6 swimming pools, this residence is located just 3.1 mi from Fréjus Beach. A hot tub, 4 tennis courts and a skateboard park feature among the on-site facilities.A private entrance and a seating area feature in all accommodations. The cottages offer a furnished terrace and a private garden. The kitchenettes include a microwave and fridge-freezer.Traditional cuisine is served in the restaurant and a continental breakfast is prepared every morning at Residence La Palmeraie. You can enjoy a drink in the bar before going to a concert or cabaret show on site.Guests have free entrance to La Baume nightclub, and there is also a children’s club at this resort. Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas.Fréjus Train Station is 3.1 mi away and free parking is possible at this resort. Nice Airport is 36 mi away.
- The accommodation was quite good. Enough room and very well equipped.
Piscine, cadre, tous les terrains de sports !
Petite villa très joli, fonctionnel et très agréable terrasse avec du vis à vis.
- Emplacement du logement été parfait. Grande piscine avec toboggan. Il est très appréciable d’avoir une bouteille de rose et d’huile d’olive offerte a notre arrivée.
- Ho soggiornato in una casetta (bastidon) a due camere e quindi non posso valutare altre parti della struttura. Per quello che mi riguarda posso dire che nella casetta c’era tutto il necessario per la cucina, per le camere sono forniti copri materasso e cuscini igienici, piumoni ( lenzuola a pagamento) ed anche il necessario per la pulizia. Era inoltre fornita di climatizzatore sia per il caldo che per il fresco. La struttura ha diverse piscine, negozi, bar e ristorante per chi non volesse muoversi durante io soggiorno. Nelle vicinanze comunque ci sono centri commerciali. La struttura è vicino all’autostrada da dove si può partire per visitare alte città della Costa Azzurra e Provenza.
- Emplacement idéal, nombreuses activités pour les enfants
Mobile home in the south of france
Mobile home in the south of france is located in Fréjus and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a garden and a bar. The property provides a playground.All rooms in the resort are equipped with an electric tea pot. Every room comes with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and certain units at Mobile home in the south of france have a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.You can play ping pong and tennis at the accommodation.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 35 miles from Mobile home in the south of france.
No reviews yet.
Les Appartements et Maisons des Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort
One of our top picks in La Motte.Set within the grounds of Saint Endréol Golf Course, Les Appartements et Maisons des Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort offers a shared swimming pool and a 2000-m2 spa with indoor pool, sauna, hammam, hot tub and fitness center.Les Appartements et Maisons des Domaines de Saint Endréol Golf & Spa Resort provides elegant apartments and houses. Each accommodations has a balcony or a terrace, a large living room and private bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare homemade meals using the accommodations’s kitchen, equipped with dishwasher, oven, microwave, hotplates and coffee machine.The property has1 restaurant with a large panoramic terrace and a bar. The Saint Endreol serves traditional dishes from the region, and the clubhouse bar offers a range of snacks.Other facilities include 2 tennis courts, a 18-hole golf course and free WiFi access. Beauty treatments can also be arranged, upon prior reservation. Free private parking is possible on site and Fréjus is 9.3 mi from the property.
The accommodation was very spacious, with a small terrace and incredible peace and quiet. The kitchen was well equipped.
Overall, the environment was enormous, with enough privacy and security for the guests
The domain is very quiet, well-trimmed and secured.
The house was clean and comfortable (air conditioning in each bedroom) with a little garden.
The swimming pool was 50 meters away from the house (very convenient for the kids).
The golf course is nice and challenging. Discounts are applied for people staying in the domain.
The domain is also well positioned to discover the small villages around.
- Prachtig huis met uitzicht en ruime tuin, sfeervol ingericht. Fijn park fijn zwembad, super gf faciliteiten
Zeer ruim appartement van alle gemakken voorzien.
2 balkons dus altijd zon of schaduw plaats.
Konden gebruik maken van de SPA wat een plus was.
- allemaal verschillende huisjes/appartementen, dus een echte beoordeling is niet mogelijk. Ons appartement was prima met een prachtig uitzicht. Prima om een weekje tot rust te komen, uitstekend onderhouden park.
- The accommodation was very spacious, with a small terrace and incredible peace and quiet. The kitchen was well equipped.
Les Domaines de Saint Endreol Golf & Spa Resort
This hotel is located between Provence and the Riviera. It offers 3-star accommodations, an outdoor pool, restaurant and spa. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.Les Domaines de Saint Endreol Golf & Spa Resort rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with a telephone, flat-screen TV with cable channels and private bathroom. Each room has a balcony and kitchen area with stove and refrigerator.The Domaine’s restaurant has 1 restaurant with a large, panoramic terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the region, and the bar offers a variety of snacks and sandwiches.The spa is just steps from the 18-hole golf course. It has an indoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, Power Plate® and sauna, and provides a variety of relaxation and beauty treatments.Les Domaines de Saint Endreol Golf & Spa Resort is located 9.3 mi from Fréjus and 50 mi from the Nice Airport. It is accessible from Exit 36 of the A8 motorway.
- Nice location,good restaurant and great golf course
- Very quite and peaceful. Nice swimming-pool not too busy. No service of drinks and food at the pool is maybe an item the management can look into. Just a great “hotel” to get into relaxation mode. On the golf course that is very well maintained and a pleasure to play 18 holes. Recharge the bill to your room is convenient and the restaurant quality is good, not the best ever but above average. The view from the restaurant and clubhouse are stunning. We had a 3 night stay and we enjoyed it all.
- Lovely big comfy bed. Spacious room with a roomy bathroom and shower. Also had a bath which I like. Soft towels, towelling robe. Breakfast was nice with full continental range – very good fruit and yoghurt. Eggs and Bacon and lots of different varieties of bread and pastries. I travel a lot and this is one of the most comfortable hotels I have stayed in, in a stunning location. Top marks.
The room was spacious, clean and comfortable. It was also located in a very calm environment. The bathroom was great, with a nice bathtub.
One thing which could be improved is that the TV was a bit small on the wall as it was far from the bed.
- The staff at the reception of the hotel was so nice!! The lady made us feel so welcome! Our trip was so relaxing!! The free spa entrance is great and the so was really nice and clean!! I will definitely go back!! And food at restaurant was really good!!
Top Resorts In Saint-cézaire-sur-siagne Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Saint-Cézaire-sur-Siagne Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!