6 Best Resorts To Stay In Rojales Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Rojales Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Rojales Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rojales Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rojales Valencia Community. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Rojales Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Rojales Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Rojales Valencia Community:
Marjal Guardamar Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Guardamar del Segura in the region of Valencia Community, 19 miles from Alicante, Marjal Guardamar Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and spa center. The resort has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Murcia is 27 miles from Marjal Guardamar Resort, and Torrevieja is 9 miles away. Alicante Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Small camping resort with different nice new Bungalows . The kitchen has all you need for preparating a meal, you can do your trading in the clean Fitness Center or enjoy the pool. We loved to be there and had a few relaxed days
I stayed with my family and I liked the staff most. The resort is a alue for money،clean and safe. The only down side is you need a car to visit the town.
For families with small kids is ideal and facilities were very good because we could not swimm in the sea due to cold Easterthis year. Supermarket in site was a life saver.
Big thank you to friendly staff
- Wonderful clean accommodation with extras I wasn’t expecting. Such as a dishwasher and cleaning supplies. The staff were all amazing and friendly and i was pleased all the kids activities were free of charge, no hidden charges for hiring golf clubs for the mini golf which always adds up with three children. I’m very grateful for the kindness of the kids club staff especially, they were fantastic and always had time to speak to the kids. Already planning our return visit.
- Smiling and a couple of language speaking staff are during ckeck in/out. Parking space is just in front of your holiday house. You can find anything you want in the market. It is better to have a breakfast in your terrace but anyway good and cost effective breakfast is served in the restaurant.
- Excellent accommodation and resort will definitely be returning
Marjal Costa Blanca Resort
Offering charming Balinese-style bungalows with terraces, Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has a peaceful setting between the village of Catral and El Hondo Lake. It features a gym, spa, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.Surrounded by tropical gardens, each attractive wooden bungalow at Marjal Costa Blanca Resort has modern décor. The living room has a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge and a coffee maker. There is also a dining area.You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Marjal’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a barbecue area and a small supermarket on site.Guests have 1 free access for 1 hour per stay to the Marjal Costa’s gym and spa, where you can find a sauna and Turkish baths. There are 2 indoor pools and 3 outdoor pools. A range of facials and other beauty treatments is available.Crevillente and Elche are approximately 10 minutes’ drive from the resort. The beaches at Guardamar are less than 14.9 miles away.
- A lot of greenery around bungalows.Specious shower.Beautiful pools.Clenliness of indoor pools and SPA area. Very quick response to any problems reported.Lovely staff☺
- Great sport facilities and entertainment activities . Great location for visiting local area
The facilities are excellent. Food in the bar / café was excellent and value for money.
Drink prices are very acceptable. The bar & reception staff work very hard and it’s “service with a smile! The chalet was very clean but with limited internal space. Outdoor area [with BBQ!] is well furnished. Will be more important when the weather is warmer.
- The park itself was very clean and spacious, we went because there was a country festival on that weekend, which was a great success
- Fab shower, comfortable living space. Irish coffees at the bar we’re a hit!
La Marina Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, La Marina Resort is located in La Marina in the region of Valencia Community, just 17 miles from Alicante. The resort has a sun terrace and water sports facilities, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV and DVD player. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find an ATM, concierge services, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. Murcia is 28 miles from La Marina Resort, and Torrevieja is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- You quoted 126when I arrived at the sit it was 146dont k ow why wasn’t happy with that I always deal with you and always the price is right thank you
- The resort is located close to the beach. It has a lot of facilities. The bungalow was fully equipped, very clean and comfortable. It’s lovely for family trip to relax and load batteries 😉We will be coming back here for sure and will recommend the place for friends and family.
- Everything.. Best weekend away with the kids.. They wanted to stay forever!!
- We had stayed here before and everything was as expected.
Nice location, the facilities in the wellness centre were excellent.
Easy access to Santa Pola, and neighbouring towns .Could not fault the staff very friendly and helpful
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Las Palmeras is located in Crevillente in the region of Valencia Community, just 19 miles from Alicante. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and car rental is available. Murcia is 24 miles from Las Palmeras, and Torrevieja is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Nice size room with two large beds. Very clean and comfortable.
- Typical spanish cafe bar. Tapas was good. Menu of the day good value with nice presentation
- fantastic restaurantb. Menu del dia great value with drinks included. Would recommend. Really nice pool area.
- Hotel was super clean and the staff were great and very helpful
- Its one of the cleanest hotels we have ever stayed in staff were excellent all in all a great hotel
Villa Las Colinas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Villa Las Colinas offers accommodations in Los Dolses, just 18 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with a hairdryer provided.Torrevieja is 8 miles from Villa Las Colinas, and Cartagena is 23 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 11 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Santara Wellness Resort
One of our top picks in Santa Pola.Located in the quiet, residential area of Gran Alacant, and 2.5 miles from Santa Pola and 9.3 miles from Alicante, Santara Resort & Spa is a well-being complex with a spa and health centre.Santara Resort & Spa offers a range of modern and stylish bungalows. All have kitchens with microwave and fridge. They also have satellite TV, air conditioning and heating.The resort places an emphasis on health, offering programmes, treatments and professional healthcare exclusively to guests over 55 and their families. Guests may come accompanied by people of any age and optionally enjoy different treatments.There is a wellness centre and spa with hot tub, sauna and Turkish bath. Spa access is not included in the price.A range of sports, physiotherapy and anti-aging programmes are available.The resort features restaurant, shopping area, hairdresser’s, theatre, exhibition room and large green areas. There is an outdoor pool open in summer, as well as a heated pool with counter-current water jets for sports training, located within the spa.Santara Resort & Spa is located just 0.6 miles from the beach and 4.3 miles from Alicante’s El Altet Airport.
- Good size property, very helpful staff. Cafe onsite is very good
- The complex was clean and well maintained. The staff were nice. The location was good – but you do need a car or bike to get around.
- Bungalow and resort was spotless. Staff were very friendly and very helpful. There is a supermarket on site and a shopping centre a short bus ride away.
- Very friendly staff bungalow was spacious and spotless close to amenities and supermarket so you didn’t have to leave the complex if you didn’t want to. Would definitely go back again
- Staff in restaurant very friendly. Plenty of choice and comfortable surroundings.
Top Resorts In Rojales Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Rojales Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Rojales Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Rojales Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!