6 Best Resorts To Stay In Reus Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Reus Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Reus Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Reus Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Reus Catalonia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Reus Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Reus Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Reus Catalonia:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a playground and hot tub, Palas Pineda is located in La Pineda in the region of Catalonia, just 1.8 miles from Salou. The resort has a terrace and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Tarragona is 5 miles from Palas Pineda, and Cambrils is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 6 miles from Palas Pineda.
- meals were good although I did not go all inc i did notice all drinks & food were good quality and not too long queing
- As to the place, hotel, beach, parking – everything is OK. Good breakfast, Wi-Fi, nice sea view, good territory. Aventura port is not far enough
- The staff were excellent could not do enough for you
- Room was good needed a few bits of maintenance in bathroom ,otherwise very good.
- The rooms were lovely, the staff were really helpful, everything was really clean and it was right on the beach front.
PortAventura® Resort – Includes PortAventura Park Tickets
One of our top picks in Salou.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Featuring accommodation in one of PortAventura® Resort’s four themed hotels, this property includes free unlimited access to PortAventura Theme Park. All hotels have an outdoor pool, sun terrace and free Wi-Fi zone. Barcelona is 1 hour away by car.This roulette-style package means you receive e-mail confirmation of your allocated hotel the day before you arrive, enjoying the best prices PortAventura® Resort has to offer.Exciting hotel themes include a tropical paradise and America’s Far West. Smart air-conditioned rooms have a TV, safe and a private bathroom. Each hotel has distinctive buffet and à la carte restaurants.This rate includes free unlimited access to PortAventura® Theme Park and a 30% discount for Costa Caribe Aquatic Park (please check the parks’ opening calendars). For an extra charge, guests can also access the Wellness services of the Hotel PortAventura and the Hotel Caribe, which include a sauna, hot tub, steam baths, indoor pool and gym.PortAventura® Resort has a train station with a direct lines to Barcelona and Valencia. A7 Motorway is 1.2 miles from the resort. AVE Station is 20 minutes’ drive away.Reus Airport is a 10-minute drive from the property. Barcelona Airport is 1 hour away by car, train or bus.
Hotel actually in the park, so all attractions are literally on your doorstep.
Rooms a good standard, with lovely comfy huge beds. Buffet Breakfast fabulous. Check-in was smooth.
- Spacious rooms and clean… Good maintenance in general…
- The theme was great- old west everything. Could easily walk to the theme park. Breakfast was included and is a decent buffet.
- It got direct access to park, include park pass and gives 10% discount to various express tickets options…
- Gold River Hotel is very well set out, rooms are spacious and food was plentiful. Staff were very attentive and helpful. Halloween was excellent the shows were amazing in the park!
- Hotel actually in the park, so all attractions are literally on your doorstep.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Aparthotel Voramar is set in a quiet area, 350 feet from Vilafortuny Beach, on the Costa Dorada. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a lawn area with an outdoor pool.Air-conditioned apartments have a furnished terrace with sea or pool views. The living room features a sofa bed, safe and satellite TV. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a well-equipped kitchenette and dining area.The Voramar complex has a buffet restaurant and poolside café-bar. Packed lunches can be requested. A supermarket can be found just 2 minutes’ walk away.A varied entertainment programme is provided for adults and children. There is a games room, children’s playground and mini club.You can hire a car or bicycle from the 24-hour reception. On-site parking is available for an extra charge and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- The hotel staff were very professional, nice and welcoming
- Family oriented, great food choice, including for children, friendly restaurant staff
Big food variety, lot of sea food.
Friendly and helpfull staff.
- Nice, friendly stuff. Good location and perfect value of money, should be mentioned that we were there last week of May.
- Nice and spacious apartments. Simple but functional. Being new helps of course.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Estival Park has an extensive spa with 9 pools and an impressive range of other facilities and treatments. It is located 5 minutes’ walk from Racó Beach in La Pineda.The air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Estival Park feature a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel offers 3 buffet restaurants which serve Mediterranean food. There are also 4 snack bars and 3 poolside bars where you can get a snack or a drink.The staff at the Estival Park Hotel’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Salou and the Costa Daurada. They can also help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The hotel is just 1,000 feet from the Aquopolis Waterpark, and you can drive to PortAventura Theme Park in under 15 minutes.
- Nothing to complain about, stayed many times its the best in the area.
Buffet dinner was ok
Kids/Parents activities not bad
Spa is excellent but extremely pricey
- The buffet was generous and tasty in general, particularly the diner buffet. The location was very convenient if you want to relax or let children play on the beach. Close to Tarragona. There is a playground inside the hotel.
Better entertainment than most hotels we have stayed at, especially as it was out of season (November).
We were given a free pass to the spa and indoor pool.
Room was clean and comfortable.
Hotel is just a few minutes walk from the beach.
- The hotel was very grand excellent all inclusive options food from 11am all the way till 11pm with a big variety too!! Restaurant had loads to choose from rooms nice and clean easy to get beds they are also generous with the amount of alcohol they put in your drinks haha
Estival ElDorado Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Cambrils, 6 miles from Salou, Estival ElDorado Resort features a restaurant and free WiFi. The resort has an outdoor pool, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is ticket service, hairdresser’s, and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Tarragona is 12 miles from Estival ElDorado Resort, and La Pineda is 7 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 9 miles away.
- Everything … not least the staff who, from reception to dining room to room maids, are extremely affable.
- Very nice place! A beautiful hotel, a pleasant promenade area for long walks, very tasty food in the restaurant and a great cozy room!
- The property is beautiful. The staff is wonderful. The rooms are very comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding. When we arrived at the property we were tired from a long day of travel. We thought the dinner buffet seemed expensive but we really were too tired to leave the property and we needed to eat. Well, I’m so grateful that we elected to go with the dinner buffet, it was superb. Every dish was prepared exactly the way I liked. The selection was amazing and the desserts were wonderful as well. We will be returning to this resort either at the end of our current trip or on a subsequent one.
- Hotel was very nice and staff friendly,rooms plenty of room with kettle ,shower lovely and have to say pillows must comfortable I have ever slept on .food lovely and plenty of choice .have to say they were brilliant with service they provided for gluten free diet .leisure center was nice and classes provided for free while staying in hotel .only fault it’s a bit of walk from hotel so when raining be soaked when get there
Food was very good although the dining room did get a bit congested in the evenings.
Pool area was very good but the iside pool is only open 10-12 for kids.
Cycle tracks right outside the hotel along the coast path.
Camping La Torre del Sol
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Camping La Torre del Sol is located in Montroig, 9 miles from Salou and 16 miles from Tarragona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find an ATM, ticket service, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides car rental. Cambrils is 5 miles from Camping La Torre del Sol, and La Pineda is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Been coming for years, fantastic place. Great staff and location.
The beach was great and the kids loved it. There were a few hawkers on the beach.
Stayed in the Cottage with Spa, that was great the kids loved it!
- The facilities on site, the beach, the well maintained grounds and the overall atmosphere was a perfect setting for a relaxing holiday and one we really enjoyed.
- All the staff were amazing, friendly, helpful and very hard working. The site is superbly maintained. Lovely beach on site. Nice pools and well supervised. Security staff constantly on the ball.
- Ubicación muy buena, piscinas y animación sobretodo infantil muy recomendable.
Top Resorts In Reus Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Reus Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Reus Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Reus Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!