6 Best Resorts To Stay In Princeville Kauai – Top Hotel Reviews
Princeville Kauai is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Princeville Kauai. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Princeville Kauai. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Princeville Kauai. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Princeville Kauai right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Princeville Kauai with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Princeville Kauai:
Hanalei Bay Resort
One of our top picks in Princeville.Featuring beach access and a large outdoor pool, this resort offers spacious guest rooms with a private balcony. Hanalei Pier is less than 15 minutes’ drive away.The apartment-style rooms offer a sitting area with cable TV and a DVD player. Air-conditioning is available and some rooms boast a full kitchen at the Hanalei Bay Resort.A 24-hour front desk and concierge service is available to all guests at the Resort Hanalei Bay. An outdoor hot tub and tennis courts are on site, and a spa and health club is featured for guest relaxation.Makai Golf Club at Princeville is 1.5 miles from the property
- The accommodations were spacious and well suited to a family of four. Fully appointed kitchen and washer/dryer in unit huge plus! Service on call excellent and yet low key and unobtrusive. Clean rooms and premises. Older property well maintained.
- Excellent grounds, including the bar/restaurant & pool area. Not a tennis player but would be a perfect place to stay if you were. Rides to the beach was a nice touch and very easy to get to and back from. Would have preferred not having to be hassled to check out towels just to sit by the pool area!
Great apartments with front and rear balcony’s. We never use Air conditioning when travelling so great airflow is a massive bonus for us. approx 30mins walk to Princeville shops and the same to “Hideaways Pizza” This place is surrounded by golf course it seems so getting around is very easy and relaxed
Nightly food truck options that come in the arvo is a great idea ranging from Burgers to Shave ice is a great idea
- The pool area was nice. The location was good. Overall the facility was very nice.
- The restaurant Happy Talk was excellent. Beautiful views. The staff at the pool was wonderful. Parking was locked which we liked because we were able to leave our rented surf boards on the roof without having to worry about theft (not that i think that a huge issue in kauai, but you never can feel too safe). The bathroom and kitchen were very nicely finished and looked recent redone.
The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas
One of our top picks in Princeville.This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Nestled on a cliff on the north shore of the Hawaiian island of Kaua’i, this resort in Princeville offers spacious villas with all the comforts of home as well as luxurious facilities.The Westin Princeville Resort Villas features a free shuttle service to destinations within 2.5 miles of the hotel such as nearby golf courses, shopping and Anini Beach. Guests can spend the day sipping a cocktail beside the pool or exploring the beautiful area.The villas at the Princeville Westin Resort boast full kitchens. Guests will also appreciate the flat-screen TV, whirlpool tub and the comfortable Heavenly Bed.Nanea Restaurant, located on-site, offers casual indoor and outdoor dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For delicious baked goods, deli sandwiches, salads and groceries, guests can stop by the resort’s Princeville Market.
- I enjoyed the option of trading room service for a free breakfast buffet.
Very spacious room with lots of light and two large screen tv’s. Roomy kitchen with basic cooking needs. Little general store seems well supplied. Staff always friendly, but not intrusive. Will hold doors, smile and greet you. Love the Ne-Ne’s!
The balcony was great. Lots of pool lounge chairs to choose from great outside pool food provisions including mixed drinks. Loved the turkey wrap. For the most part, a quiet & relaxing place that is ray to get to.
- Great location. Close to shopping/stores and outdoor activities. Short hike to great beach. Luxury studio was perfect size for 2 people with decent kitchen. Clean pools/hot-tub.
- The staff were very friendly and responded immediately with a solution to a problem of a room that we occupied where the noise level (due to defective machinery running through the night). Our new room was excellent. The hotel offers a ‘You tidy, we treat’ scheme that compensates you for not having Your room cleaned every day. This is an excellent idea, but as we did not enjoy the breakfast facility, we would have preferred more flexibility in how the ‘treat’ is given, e.g. by the hotel foregoing the parking fee on those days that you opt to clean your own room.
- All staff went above and beyond to meet our needs. The property is lush and well equipped.
St. Regis Princeville
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Along Kauai’s stunning Napali Coast and offering direct beach access, this luxury 5-star hotel offers top-rated golf courses, a full-service spa, gourmet dining and easy access to attractions and activities.The St. Regis Princeville provides everything needed for an unforgettable stay, including a spacious outdoor swimming pool complete with a swim-up bar. Guests can also enjoy lush tropical surroundings as well as modern fitness facilities and spacious guest rooms.While staying at the Princeville St. Regis, guests can enjoy fresh local seafood at the on-site Kauai Grill or classic Hawaiian cuisine at Makana Terrace. The Nalu Kai Grill and Bar is also located on-site and features a Mediterranean-inspired menu.The St. Regis in Princeville, Hawaii offers instant access to an endless variety of recreational activities, including horseback riding, sailing and helicopter tours. The knowledgeable concierge staff can also arrange kayaking tours, scuba diving and much more.
-Comfort of bed
-housekeeping went above and beyond
-location/view (perfect for sunset)
-friendliness of staff (especially valet)
The property is over the top. It’s so beautiful that you really have a hard time leaving the property. The rooms are really well appointed and the staff and attentiveness they provided us were well above 5 stars!!
Well work the price!
The Spa was amazing
The whole staff were incredibly responsive and professional, St Regis quality
The Grill was expensive but the quality was excellent
The location and view were astounding
Bed was comfy
Location is amazing
View is mesmerizing
Kauai Grill food was good
Food at Pool was just ok
- The views & location are chart toppers…truly breathtaking. The staff was excellent. Personal, attentive, etc. We will return! Tip… walk up the hill to “Happy Talk” for an indoor/outdoor bar with great views, good food & local live music.
- -Comfort of bed
The Cliffs at Princeville
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, The Cliffs at Princeville is located in Princeville.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 19 miles from The Cliffs at Princeville.
- Amazing place. Huge apartments, full kitchen, great property to wander around on, amazing pool/spa pool, overall great place!
- It was a beautiful property and beautiful room staff are friendly. Loved having access to food trucks in the evening.
- Bed very comfortable, fully stocked, even had a cooler and beach chairs to use
- The room was more like a condo and very roomy and comfortable. The loft has 2 queen beds that comfortably fit 4 teenage girls and there is also a sleeper sofa. Patio is great for sitting and reading or a family dinner. Very clean and nicely decorated! Loved the Tuesday night taco truck because there is not a lot of dinning options in the Princeville area.
- The condo was excellent. The small community was quiet. Wish we stayed longer
Hanalei Colony Resort
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Hanalei Colony Resort is located in Hanalei in the region of Kauai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Lihue Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Location is great. Ocean and mountain views outstanding. Pool and hot tub very nice. Bed very comfy.
No tv in the room which is not stated upfront. NO AC also. WiFi was below average also
Restaurant was not so good and exspensive like most places in Kauai
very good room accommodations
Astonishing place and view. Close contact with nature and elements
Deliveries the promise of unspoiled place
- What’s not to like? Roaring oceans,incredible sunsets,beaches everywhere. The North Coast Kauai is a must! HCR is the place to be….
- The views were incredible and the rooms were spacious and well equipped
Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa Kauai by Outrigger
One of our top picks in Kapaa.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring a 2-acre beach-side pool with water slides and cascading waterfalls, this Kauai resort offers 2-bedroom accommodations with luxury granite kitchens. Oceanside spa services are available.An ocean view, an ocean and beachfront view or a mountain view are featured in select two-bedroom accommodations at Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa by Outrigger. Featuring a balcony, each 2-bedroom unit provides a full kitchen with granite counters and luxury stainless steel appliances. A flat-screen TV is provided in the living room, blackout drapes are featured in the two bedrooms and three private bathrooms are also provided.Three poolside hot bathtubs are featured. Lounging on the expansive terrace is also available at Waipouli Beach Resort and Spa by Outrigger. A business center is also provided.Featuring organic produce, The Oasis of the Beach restaurant is adjacent to the beach and expansive pool. Lunch, cocktails, dinner and Sunday brunch are available.Kinipopo Shopping Village Shopping is a 10-minute walk away. Wailua Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the property.
- Location was excellent for exploring the north and south shores. Convenient area with markets nearby. We used the outdoor grills which were extremely clean. Property and pool areas were well maintained. Our ocean view unit was updated and very comfortable. We loved our stay!!
- Great pool area and towel service. The hotel restaurant has a great mai tai.
- Great location and facilities, although expensive. Resort and cleaning fees not included in prepayment but paid for on leaving.
- The condo/apartment/hotel is located across from Kauai Village Shopping Mall, great for groceries. The condo is very spacious. The location is good because it is close to the airport, and is a midway point between north shore and the south shore beaches, but the traffic is insane.
- Rooms and pool area were very nice and had everything we could’ve wanted.
Top Resorts In Princeville Kauai Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Princeville Kauai to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Princeville Kauai but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Princeville Kauai. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!