6 Best Resorts To Stay In Plymouth Vermont – Top Hotel Reviews
Plymouth Vermont is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Plymouth Vermont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plymouth Vermont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plymouth Vermont. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Plymouth Vermont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Plymouth Vermont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Plymouth Vermont:
Killington Grand Resort Hotel
One of our top picks in Killington.Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Killington Grand Resort Hotel is located in Killington, just 14 miles from Woodstock. The resort has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the resort. Hanover is 26 miles from Killington Grand Resort, and Rutland is 9 miles from the property.
hot tub and pool with view
Staff was friendly and accomodating
- The outdoor pool was fabulous but wish it stayed open until 11.
- It was an exceptional experience from check-in to checkout…’ it was over 6 years since I’ve been here last and the upgrades are beautiful!
- Great location, super staff and facilities. Best around!
- Awesome location, friendly helpful staff, great outdoor pool/hot tub/fire pit, ski/boot check is awesome, you are handed toasty warm boots on your way out to slope. Short walk/ski across the bridge to the Snowshed quad. Full kitchen. Love waking up to the beautiful view of slopes outside your window(not all rooms have this view). Stay here all the time when we can. Super convenient.
- hot tub and pool with view
North Star Lodge & Resort
One of our top picks in Killington.Offering ski shuttle service to the nearby Snowshed Base Lodge, this Killington, Vermont lodge features cozy accommodations and a relaxing environment, only moments from an endless variety of recreational activities.No matter the season, guests at the North Star Lodge can enjoy a variety of activities. From snowshoeing and cross-country skiing in the winter to fishing and boating in the summer, there is something for everyone. The lodge is also conveniently located near a number of local restaurants, antique stores, golf courses and more.Guests at the North Star can start each morning with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool, which is heated and open year-round. The lodge also features an on-site restaurant as well as a cocktail lounge.
- Been there before and knew what to expect. Pool is great. Hosts and guests were freindly. Easy in and out to the mountain, bars, and food.
- Easy parking and quick check in/out. It hade a good sized fridge. Just a short walk from the Foundry which is a great restaurant. Since there were barely and sji in/ski out this Inn is a good choice. Cheaper than the lodges closer till the lift but since you anyway need to that the car this is a good option.
- The pool was awesome. Vince tending the bar at the pub made up for the short comings
- Staff was very nice and helpful with any questions. Location was perfect. Overall great experience and look forward to returning on our next trip to Killington
- I liked the staff. They were all extremely friendly and kind as well as very helpful whenever anything was needed.
Mountain Lodge at Okemo
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Mountain Lodge at Okemo is located in Ludlow in the region of Vermont.The rooms are equipped with a TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access, a ski pass sales point and ski storage and ski equipment and bike rental are available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Killington is 19 miles from Mountain Lodge at Okemo, and Manchester is 24 miles away.
- Staff was terrific, as was the location and access to lifts and lodge. Kitchen was adequate to feed 4 adults and a 1 year old. Plenty of blankets, pillows and towels provided. Loved the private, locked ski locker for each unit.
Slope side was Awesome!! Access to the lifts were amazing. Skied into lunch at the apartment!
Great for families that don’t need to go out. One walkable restaurant.
- Great views and very close to the Mt. Lodge and facilities.
- Bed was great. Fireplace with real wood was a bonus! Walk out to base lift was great – only better spot would be to ski down to the lift. Kitchen facilities were great allowing us to not go out at night – too tired from awesome days of skiing.
- Great location at the Okemo Clocktower base. Nice view, comfortable bed and assigned parking spot. Ski shop, ticket window, rentals and lodge are all close by. The complimentary pancake mix and VT maple syrup in the welcome bag was a nice touch. Apartment was well appointed. Mountain is very family friendly with spectacular skiing. Would definitely stay here again.
Killington Ski Resort at Pico Mountain
Featuring free WiFi, Killington Ski Resort at Pico Mountain offers accommodations in Killington. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is free shuttle service at the property.This resort has ski-to-door access and ski equipment is available. The area is popular for skiing and hiking. Woodstock is 16 miles from Killington Ski Resort at Pico Mountain, and Hanover is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Pointe at Castle Hill Resort & Spa
In the Green Mountains of Vermont, this resort has a full service spa and health club, as well as an on-site restaurant. Skiing at Okemo Mountain is just 4 miles away.Each guest room at The Point at Castle Hill Resort & Spa features a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. They are styled in rich colors and dark wood furnishings. Select rooms have a sofa bed and a full kitchen.Relax in the hot tub and indoor heated pool after visiting the fitness center and tennis courts. A business center and a game room are available.The Castle Restaurant serves French-inspired cuisine in a wood-paneled luxurious dining room.The Okemo Valley Golf Club is a 10 minute drive from The Pointe Resort. Buttermilk Falls at Okemo State Forest is 7 miles away.
- The restaurant is fantastic! Nice and clean room. Five minutes to reach the mountain.
- comfortable, affordable and convenient. we always stay here when skiing okemo
- The staff was nice, the room was spacious and clean.
- Price and location. Clean comfortable room. Not expensive
- Large, clean room. Staff was friendly and efficient. Ambiance was better than expected with a “ski lodge” feel.
The Woodstock Inn & Resort
This Vermont inn is located in the Village Green, which offers shopping and dining. The Woodstock Inn features a full service spa and spacious rooms with flat-screen TVs.Guestrooms at The Woodstock Inn & Resort have organic bath products in the bathroom. The rooms are equipped with a refrigerator and single serving coffee maker.Guests at the Woodstock can dine at The Red Rooster, which offers casual dining. Breakfast is served in the Main Dining Room.The Inn Woodstock has a concierge service, with information on area events and landmarks. The inn also features a library for rainy days.The Woodstock is within a 5-minute drive of Marsh- Billings-Rockefeller, a historic park. The Billings Farm Museum is one mile from the hotel.
- The accommodations were wonderful. We had everything we needed and more. Our room was lovely, and the luxurious bed and bath linens made you feel pampered.
- Lovely inn in a lovely town. Our king room was spacious with a very comfortable bed. The inn itself has so many cozy sitting rooms – by the front fireplace, a game/reading room, a sun room in the back. Since it was Dec. it was all decorated for Christmas and so festive. We can’t wait to go back in the summer and fall to experience a different season.
- Staff was amazing our bartender John was awesome, a beautiful experience, it was a surprise for my wife’s 40th birthday and they made it perfect, she loved the spa , and the food was perfect, great environment we can’t wait to go back !!!!!
- The accommodations were lovely, the ambiance divine and I am certain we will return again. The crackling fire as you enter the lobby was delightful and all the staff were very pleasant and helpful.
- Beautiful Hotel…very New England. Staff was terrific. our suite was very cozy….wonderful bed
Top Resorts In Plymouth Vermont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Plymouth Vermont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Plymouth Vermont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Plymouth Vermont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!