6 Best Resorts To Stay In Playa Jandia Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
Playa Jandia Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Playa Jandia Fuerteventura:
Occidental Jandía Mar
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located near Fuerteventura’s beautiful Jandía Beach, Occidental Jandía Mar (formerly Barceló Jandía Mar) offers all-inclusive mealplans, 2 outdoor pools, a mini golf course and a spa.Its air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony, some with sea views.Occidental Jandía Mar’s spa includes an indoor pool, a hot tub and sauna. Guests can also use the gym or book a relaxing massage. Other services available include a shuttle service from the hotel to the beach, available 3 times a day.Daily activities for sports enthusiasts can be found nearby, including water sports such as windsurf. A diving school can be found next door. The hotel also offers a kids club and children’s pool.You can enjoy buffet meals in the Occidental Jandía Mar’s restaurant. It serves a choice of regional and international dishes. Clients can also enjoy buffet meals in La Toscana restaurant for a surcharge.
- The pool area is nice. But the music is too loud to be able to relax and read a book. The animation team plays very loud music.
- Great swimming pool for kids my little girl loved the princess experience well worth the extra money
- The Staff and the overall experience of the hotel is very good.
- Staff were friendly waitress who served us in the dining room was excellant
Variety of food was great, cleanliness in the restaurant was good, and the animation staff was just wonderful with kids (5-12).
Pool and areas around have a nice environment. The gardens and outside areas are well cared for.
Again, the animation team did great (even if we didn’t engage too often, but rather because we were caring for our little Tom).
Occidental Jandía Royal Level – Adults Only
One of our best sellers in Morro del Jable! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool, hot tub and Balinese beds, the luxurious, Adults-Only Occidental Jandía Royal Level (formerly Barceló Jandia Club Premium) is located 1,300 feet from Jandía Beach in Fuerteventura.Guests have access to all facilities at Occidental Jandía Playa Hotel, where you will find several outdoor pools, heated pools, and a spa offering massages, saunas and a fitness center.Air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony or terrace, and views of the sea or pool. Spacious and modern, they include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Occidental Jandía Royal Level offers a buffet breakfast and lunch service at the Atlántico Club Restaurant. À la carte dinners can be enjoyed in the El Rincón de Jandía Restaurant.You can choose to eat at the restaurants at Occidental Jandía Playa, where there are also many bars and evening entertainment. Other services available include a shuttle service to the beach, available 3 times per day.Jandía’s Ventura Shopping Center is a 10-minute walk away, while Fuerteventura Airport is an hour’s drive from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
Fantastic hotel, stayed in the adults only Royal Level and it was bliss!
Food and staff were amazing!
Clean rooms, clean pool areas.
Highly recommend for some relaxation!
- The Royal Level buffet restaurant is excellent at all time: breakfast, lunch and dinner. The offering varied each day and all was prepared fresh. It was a very individual and friendly atmosphere where you were served in an attentive way. You have a choice of many different pools. Across the whole property you find a lot of trees and flowers. All is very well maintained. This is also true for the rooms.
My wife and I spent a week here relaxing by the pool and stuffing our faces with good food and drink.
This property is the adults-only section of the larger occidental jandia resort. After exploring the full complex, I’m happy that we decided to stay at the royal level instead of at the main hotel.
The food in the royal level was quite good and much better than the similar options at the main property. The food seems to rotate so you’re not eating the same thing every day.
The pool facilities and loungers were great, plenty of availability. In addition to the pool bar, the staff would bring drinks and snacks around for everyone every hour or so when the buffet wasn’t open.
- Wonderful hotel. Great experience. Extensive food options. Some of the best food at an all-inclusive resort that I have ever had.
- No children! Plenty of sun loungers. Service and cleanliness.
- Fantastic hotel, stayed in the adults only Royal Level and it was bliss!
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just 1,650 feet from Costa Calma Beach, the Esmeralda Maris bungalow complex offers gardens with an outdoor pool, a pool bar and a sun terrace. Located in a peaceful, residential area, there are panoramic views of Sotavento Beach.The complex features a spa and a gym, and for a supplement, a sauna, Turkish baths and massages. On the beach you can take diving or surfing classes.The Esmeralda Maris restaurant has a selection of international and regional cuisine in a buffet-type service. You can also start your day with the Esmeralda buffet breakfast.Esmeralda Maris has an internet café, which offers free Wi-Fi for guests during opening hours.The complex is located beside a natural park while the commercial center of the resort is just one mile away.
- Excellent food 🔥 Fascinating view from the terrace.
- Bungalows were a good size and well designed. The restaurant staff and housekeeping were all excellent.
- The hotel had everything I expected. Spacious rooms (we booked two bungalows for 2 adults and 2 teenagers), kitchen, big bath tub, big terrace… Room cleaning 5times/week, and towel change 3 times/week, but it was alright that way for us.
- Staff were really friendly and helpful. the room was great and big with all the facilities. The kitchen had everything you need and it is a very good idea for self catering but we had half board. Our room had a lovely scenery and the balcony was great with the sun beds.
- Masses of space and light in apartment – lots of privacy and architecturally genius in planning of apartments. Very pleasant friendly staff.
Robinson Club Esquinzo Playa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This all-inclusive Robinson Club is on the south side of Fuerteventura, overlooking Esquinzo Beach. It offers 2 outdoor swimming pools with sea views, a children’s program and daily live entertainment.The modern rooms at the Robinson Club Esquinzo Playa have wooden floors. All have a balcony or terrace as well as a TV and fridge. Each has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Buffets, snacks and most drinks are available all day at no extra charge. Champagne, select wines and the La Vita gourmet restaurant are available to guests wanting a little more.Facilities include a children’s pool and tennis courts – 5 outdoor and 7 indoor. Esquinzo Playa also organizes sailing and windsurfing. The Wellfit Spa offers beauty treatments and personal trainers.Free daily activities and entertainment are available to children aged 3 to 12 years at Esquinzo Playa. Adults can enjoy the nightclub and a variety of live shows, including musicals.
- Excellent food, very varied sports and entertainments programme, good accommodation, very hospitable staff and guests
- The food choice was great and delicious. people friendly. Lovely setting and super facilities.
- Sportangebot und die Ruhe zumindest am Adult Only Pool
Super Gartenanlage, das späte Frühstück auf der Terrasse haben wir besonders genossen.
Das Personal war wirklich super
- Club hat viel zu bieten für Sportbegeisterte und Familien. Alles ist sehr gut organisiert und es gibt eine große Poollandschaft. Das Hotel liegt oberhalb eines schönen Sandstrands, den man leicht erreichen kann.
Aldiana Club Fuerteventura
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Morro del Jable, 0.6 mi from Jandía Beach, Aldiana Fuerteventura provides a spa experience, with its hot tub, sauna and fitness center. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Guests will find rooms with terrace or a balcony at the property. All rooms have air conditioning, fridge and a TV. At Aldiana Fuerteventura, every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property. A 24-hour front desk is offered.The property has a hammam and an indoor pool. You can play tennis, table tennis, and darts at the resort. Guests can practice a wide range of water sports activities in the area such as kite-surf, and diving.Esquinzo Beach is 1.2 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Fuerteventura Airport, 39 mi from Aldiana Fuerteventura.
Nice view & very friendly staff… specially Meriam & Miguel! 😃
We’ll surely coming back soon!
- Der Club ist insgesamt schon etwas in die Jahre gekommen. Trotzdem ist alles sauber und ordentlich. Das Essen ist super reichhaltig und von allem etwas dabei. Auch an die Allergiker und Lactoseintoleranzen wurde gedacht.
Verpflegung auf hohen Niveau!Alle Mahlzeiten lassen keine Wünsche offen.Erstklassige Organisation,
Wunderschöne botanische Anlage und Pool, wo man sich jeden Tag aufs Neue wohl fühlt. Betten waren gut, Essen sehr lecker und abwechslungsreich.
Sportangebot sehr gut.
Der Strand einfach herrlich und nie überfüllt.
Der riesige botanische Garten und die Lage auf dem Felsen ist einfach traumhaft.
Es gibt ständig Neues zu sehen und
vom Blick aufs Meer kann man nicht
Das Sportangebot ist ebenso super.
- Nice view & very friendly staff… specially Meriam & Miguel! 😃
Robinson Club Jandia Playa – Adults only
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Robinson Club lies in southern Fuerteventura, 1.2 mi from Morro de Jable. It features direct access to Jandia Beach, a large outdoor pool, tennis courts and a spa and fitness center.The spacious rooms of the Robinson Club Jandia Playa – Adults only come with satellite TV, a fridge and a safe. Most have a private balcony and air conditioning.Guests can relax in the 197 ft² gardens. The WellFit spa and fitness center includes a hot tub, steam room, sauna and massage service. Windsurfing, sailing, diving, beach volleyball and painting are just some activities on offer.Varied buffet meals are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wine, beer and soft drinks are included. There is a nightly entertainment program.The town has ferry connections to Gran Canaria and Tenerife. Free parking is available nearby.
- The all inclusive package value offer is spectacular coming along with great atmosphere and attentive staff. The fitness staff is very professional. The location on the beach is a big plus.
Das Managment nimmt keinerlei Rücksicht auf das Alter der Gäste. Bei ca 90% Belegung mit Frürentnern, Senioren und Pensionären sollte das Clubprogramm dem dringend angepasst sein, was soll der schreckliche Soloauftritt einer Saxophonistin eingentlich bewirken??
Robinson ist mittlerweile eine Mischung aus Jugendherberge und 4 Sterne-Hotel
– Personal und Robins ausgezeichnet! Engagement und Verhalten vorbildlich!
– Gute Lage direkt am sehr schönen Sandstrand
– Sehr offenes und freundliches Publikum
– Auch für Alleinreisende geeignet (Kontaktfreude jedoch Voraussetzung)
– Gute Sportangebote (Zustand der Anlagen soweit in Ordnung)
- Die Anlage ist wunderschön. Der Strand perfekt. Die Tennisplätze sind gut und die Wassersport-Möglichkeiten sind sehr gut.
Ein großartiger Club mit durchgehend netten Personal und leckeren Essen.
Vorallem die Waspo für mich ein Grund nur hier zu buchen! Top Leute, gutes Material. Man fühl sich aufgehoben!
Top Resorts In Playa Jandia Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Playa Jandia Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!