6 Best Resorts To Stay In Perico Island Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Perico Island Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Perico Island Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Perico Island Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Perico Island Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Perico Island Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Perico Island Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Perico Island Florida:
Coquina Beach Club 110
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Coquina Beach Club 110 is located in Bradenton Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sarasota is 14 miles from Coquina Beach Club 110, and Siesta Key is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bungalow Beach Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, Bungalow Beach Resort is located in Bradenton Beach in the region of Florida, just 14 miles from Sarasota.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Siesta Key is 17 miles from Bungalow Beach Resort, and St. Petersburg is 20 miles from the property. Sarasota Bradenton Airport is 11 miles away.
- I love the quiet, peaceful, lovely location. On the beach! So handy to shopping, restaurants. Cottages are super clean, beautifully decorated, and did I mention, it was on the beach!
- Very comfortable bed, we stayed in 110 Palm Tree. Bungalow overlooked the pool. Property was very well kept, lots of places to relax,read or roast marshmallows buy the firepit. This is a oceanfront property, some bungalows have covered porches and are right on the beach. The beach is very well kept and the stars at night are very bright. Anna Maria Island has a lights out policy that helps with this. Comfortable lounge chairs and umbrellas for your use right on the beach. Staff is very friendly and knowlegeable. Family owned for more than 30 years. Sunsets are beautiful !
The Staff……….from housekeeping to the front desk to the owner, all wonderful, as was our visit!!!
Very quaint, ‘kitchkee cool’, ……
Good values, Good people, wonderful spotless clean pristine beach….
little paths to and from the cottages throughout the grounds.
- Very romantic and great location. Will return. Would be nice w family too.
- We really enjoyed the private bungalow near beach access. Having a kitchen to cook was an extra perk. We will definitely go back and share with our friends.
Queens Gate Resort
One of our top picks in Bradenton Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring an outdoor pool and a private beach area, this family-friendly Bradenton Beach resort is an 11-minute walk from Bradenton Beach Marina. Free Wi-Fi is provided. Select apartments are located 3.5 miles from the property.A kitchenette with a dining area and cable TV is featured in all studios at the Bradenton Beach Queens Gate Resort. A furnished patio and pool or view of the grounds are included in select studios.An on-site laundromat is available to all guests throughout their stay at the Queens Gate Resort. Free parking is available as well.The Island Spice Indian restaurant and Oma Pizza and Italian Restaurant are within a 4-minute walk of the main property. Coastal Watersports provides jet skis and paddleboards for rent just 2 miles away.
- The pool was wonderful. Even though the weather was a bit cool, the pool was in a courtyard, and heated, so it was perfect.
- Great location, nice staff, easy access to beach, bars and restaurants.
- The proximity to the beach and rocker chair outside room.
- Pictures and description on website are “right on.” Staff was friendly and extremely accommodating. Location could not have been better~directly across from beach and best tiki bar and restaurant in Bradenton! Front porch had rocking chairs that we used a lot in the evening. Room was very clean, and nice beach chairs, umbrella, and beach towels were provided. We liked the fact that no one came into our room to clean, etc. Dirty towels were left outside door, and clean ones returned in laundry basket. So we didn’t feel like we had to hide valuables, etc. We stayed 4 nights and plan on returning for a longer stay next year!
- Two entrances to the room. The inner garden by the pool. The four chairs and a table outside. The friendliness.
Longboat Key Club & Resort
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Longboat Key beach resort features 6 on-site restaurants, full-service spa, and gulf-front pool with a hot tub. Guests are 6 miles from downtown Sarasota and 8 miles from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.A flat-screen cable TV is included in every Longboat Key Club and Resort guest room. Suites feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer for added convenience.Access to free property-wide Wi-Fi, fitness center, and tennis courts is provided to all guests at this Florida Longboat Key Club and Resort. Massage services are available as well.Fresh steaks and seafood is featured at Sands Pointe for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with views of the Gulf of Mexico. A seasonal buffet is served at The Dining Room. Spike ‘n Tees serves lighter fare.The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art is a 15 minute drive from the resort. Guests are 5 miles from Marie Selby Botanical Gardens.
- The location right on the beach and all the amenities offered by the property made this a great choice. Gulf view room is a must.
- Room service was excellent. Breakfast delicious. Lunch outside amazing. Staff wonderful. Everything so clean, spacious and beautiful. I rented a car but never left. spa was great too! I admired that the beach chairs and umbrellas were included with my room. shuttle service great too!
Greeting at curbside and assistance to our room was excellent.(Alan). The beach staff (David) was also excellent and with very good attitude. Food and drink service on the beach was excellent.
from (Sheryl ? ) (been there 10 years) What a good person. Restaurant (Sand Point) quality of food and presentation was very nice.
- Nice apartments with a lovely view. Quiet. Staff very helpful. Close to St. Armands Circle, so stores, food, etc.
- The condo we stayed in was in excellent condition with spectacular views. The entire staff was Betty helpful and friendly. This is a must stay property
Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Sarasota in the region of Florida, 0.7 miles from St. Armands Circle, Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota features a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub. The resort has a terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, gift shop and shops at the property.You can play ping-pong at this resort, and bike rental and car rental are available. Sarasota Opera is 2.7 miles from Lido Beach Resort – Sarasota, and Circus Sarasota Big Top is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- I liked the pool bar a lot. The view was fantastic from the room. It was very clean. Can’t wait to come back.
- Great location, beach access, pools & hot tubs
- Greatly appreciated the invite to stay and enjoy the beach and pool even after checkout!
- The hotel is conveniently located near shopping and restaurants.
- The suite was well equipped. Great view from the balcony with rocking chairs. Bed was very comfy. Bathroom nice, large and nice walk-in shower. Room service was good. Lots of beach and pool chairs.
Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach
One of our top picks in Sarasota.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. On Lido Beach in Sarasota, Florida, this colorful hotel features 2 outdoor pools and 600 feet of private beach. Each room has free Wi-Fi and cable TV.A refrigerator and coffee maker are provided in the guest rooms at the Sandcastle Resort at Lido Beach. A free newspaper is delivered in the mornings.Gourmet dining is featured at the Candlelight Restaurant and Lounge, specializing in steaks and seafood. The Poolside Bar serves cocktails and snacks and breakfast and lunch are available at the casual Sandcastle Coffee Shop.The Sandcastle Resort includes an on-site gym, a volleyball court, and ping-pong. Guests can rent bicycles to explore the island.The Mote Marine Aquarium is a 10-minute drive from Sandcastle Helmsley. The Sarasota Jungle Gardens are 6 miles from the property.
- Loved the.location….services….small property nicely taken care of….sweet cleaning ladies
- Staff was friendly, loved that we could be at the gulf and enjoy the two pools. Will come back in the future!
- Location was perfect, right on the ocean, couldn’t be any nicer. The pools and rooms were very clean.
Quiet, everything close, great beach.
Shuttle to town as parking is a challenge.
- The room was dated but ok, heated pool was a bonus
Top Resorts In Perico Island Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Perico Island Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Perico Island Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Perico Island Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!