6 Best Resorts To Stay In Peachland British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Peachland British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Peachland British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peachland British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peachland British Columbia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Peachland British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Peachland British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Peachland British Columbia:
Davis Cove Resort
Located in Peachland, 13 miles from Kelowna, Davis Cove Resort features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or lake. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Summerland is 13 miles from Davis Cove Resort, and Penticton is 20 miles away. Kelowna Airport is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Cove Lakeside Resort
This resort is located on Okanagan lake in British Columbia. It offers beautiful views of the lake and mountains, outdoor swimming pool, on-site restaurant and full spa services.The Cove Lakeside Resort offers a central location for exploring West Kelowna. Guests can take a tour of a winery or play a round of golf on one of the many nearby courses. The Cove Marina offers water sports lessons and boat tours. During the winter, guests can ski on Crystal Mountain.Each suite at the Cove Lakeside has a fireplace and private balcony. Fully furnished kitchens and plasma TVs are also in each suite. The Bonfire Restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner on an outdoor patio or contemporary lounge.
- This was my third stay at this hotel, the location is great as we have family in west Kelowna as well as near downtown Kelowna. The suites are large, & bed comfortable. It is also nice that it is pet friendly so our family could bring their dog when they came to visit.
- Pizza was awesome. Beautiful view. Spa was fabulous.
- Excelent location . Big rooms with beautiful vue in winter time. I imagine the vue in summer time will be breathtaking.
- Exceptionally friend staff especially front desk clerk at check out! Loved the underground parking in the snowy weather.
- Large room. Kitchen tools are well prepared. Two bathrooms wow! One with shower, one without shower.
Summerland Waterfront Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Summerland.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This hotel is located on a secluded stretch of Okanagan Lake in Summerland, British Columbia. Every suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace and soaker tub.Summerland Waterfront Resort features a seasonal outdoor pool and year-round hot tub. Guests can also take advantage of the fitness facilities and the full-service spa.Water sport rentals are available only steps from the Summerland Resort. Guests can play a game of golf or take a winery tour minutes from the hotel. Skiing is also available nearby.
- Everything was amazing view the staff was very helpfull and welcoming great location right off okanagan lake
- Staff were really nice and gave treats to my dogs when we came in from a walk!
- Comfortable bed, quiet , very friendly staff. Everyone was so welcoming to us with our 2 dogs.
– Well equipped room
– Testaurant food and service
- Beautiful accommodations! Very pet friendly! Allowed us a late check out! We’ll be back for sure!
Delta Hotels Grand Okanagan Resort
One of our top picks in Kelowna.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Delta Hotels by Marriott Grand Okanagan Resort offers accommodations in Kelowna, just 28 miles from Vernon. The resort has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service and a hairdresser’s at the property.The resort also provides bike rental. Summerland is 21 miles from Delta Okanagan Resort, and Big White is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great helpful staff were able to solve my challenge and exceed my expectations. Very important when traveling.
- We had a great stay! I was celebrating a promotion and the staff had a lovely note and champagne waiting in the room when we checked in. Amazing!
- The location was amazing right on the water. We had a club floor room and it had an excellent view of the water and the pool and skating rink.
- The chamber maids were lovely! The room was beautiful and the view stunning. Bed was super comfy. Enjoyed a fabulous meal at the Oak & Cru. Lost too much $ at the Casino. Beautiful facility. Almost stayed another night but we had obligations. Will definitely come again.
- The gym and pool facilities were so clean and had such a great variety of equipment. The breakfasts were delightful.
One of our top picks in Kelowna.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. The Manteo Resort features bright rooms with views of the mountains or Lake Okanagan. The resort has a private beach and a big-screen, movie theater. A full-service restaurant is featured on site.The air-conditioned guest rooms at Resort Manteo are spacious and have a sitting area.There are plenty of possibilities to unwind in the indoor pool, sauna and steam rooms. There is also a fitness center and a clubhouse with pool table.Smack DAB restaurant features a daily chef-prepared breakfast buffet with a selection of hot and cold items. Guests can also enjoy lunch, dinner, late-night snacks and drinks on the spacious lakeside patio.Manteo is 3 miles from the Harvest Golf Club. The Summerhill Winery is 3 miles away and Okanagan Villa Estate Winery are 5.5 miles away.
- Very comfortable beds and close to all amenities. Great food in the restaurant Smack
- I love everything on our stay in the hotel… we booked for one night and we ended up staying 2 nights.
- Great atmosphere, beautiful view, great food, excellent staff!
- Excellent front desk staff. Quick and efficient check in and checkout. The room was clean, and the beds were very comfortable. Gorgeous views over the lake and the restaurant food and service was top quality.
- It is always very clean and comfortable. The rooms are very nice and the views are great.
Delta Marriott Time
Featuring free WiFi, Delta Marriott Time offers accommodations in Kelowna, just 28 miles from Vernon. The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Summerland is 21 miles from Delta Marriott Time, and Big White is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kelowna Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Peachland British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Peachland British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Peachland British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Peachland British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!