6 Best Resorts To Stay In Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza – Top Hotel Reviews
Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Nuestra Señora De Jesus Ibiza:
Villas Can Lluc
Villas Can Lluc is a villas resort located in Sant Rafael de Sa Creu,6.2 mi from the lively Ibiza.Each air-conditioned villa features a spacious and modern open-plan with living room with a flat-screen TV and sofa bed. A fully equipped kitchenette is available and it comes with Nespresso coffee machine and an iron.Villas have a terrace with a garden and panoramic views. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Bed linen, bathrobes and towels are included.Set in lush gardens, Villas Can Lluc has a chill-out area, a gym and a bar. The spa has a Finish sauna, a hydromassage shower, a hot tub and a Turkish bath. A range of beauty treatments and massages is available.The restaurant serves local cuisine with fresh products from the neighboring horts. A wine menu is offered.Staff at the reception can provide tourist information, arrange numerous activities and book restaurants and nightclubs. Cars and boats rental can also be arranged.This resort is 20 minutes’ drive from Ibiza Airport.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Club Cala Azul
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Apartamentos Club Cala Azul are located 2,150 feet from Cala Llena Beach in north-east Ibiza. The complex has 2 outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and a fitness center with sauna.All apartments at the Cala Azul Club come with a private terrace or garden. They also have satellite TV and a kitchenette with fridge.The complex has a bar, hot tub and terrace. Wi-Fi connection is available for an extra cost.Apartamentos Club Cala Azul are 2.5 mi from the town of Es Canar, where there is a popular weekly market. Ibiza-San José Airport is 16 mi away from the apartments.
- Location was great although a car is recommended. View was lovely. Rooms were confortwble. Kids enjoyed the entertainment.
- The resort was quiet and well maintained. Nice swimming pool and other leisure facilities (e.g. tennis court). Very friendly staff.
- Very peacefull location, just on the cliff, can see see, a bit not good entrance to the beach.Stuff is friendly.Recommend for families with kids.
- Spacious apartment with good & clean facilities. Nice roof terrace too.
- Location,quiet no meny peopol in the swimming pool area wich was great,lovely big balcony with nice furniture lot of treas araund.Playpark for the children,apartment very basic but there is everything what you need.Lovly quiet beach.We have nice time Thank you
Club Cala Azul
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a fitness center, restaurant, outdoor swimming pools, and a variety of entertainment options and activities, Club Cala Azul is located in Cala Llenya in Ibiza, 10 minutes’ walk from the beach.This holiday resort offers many sports facilities including two tennis courts, table tennis, a bowls court and gym. Sauna and hot tub access is available for a surcharge.A children’s playground is located on site, and day-time entertainment options include water gymnastics, aerobics and football. Children’s activities are also organized. At night, the club organizes various shows.The restaurant is located on the pool terrace and offers stunning sea views. It serves Mediterranean cuisine, an extensive selection of wines, and set price and children’s menus.Ibiza Airport is 19 mi away.
- Love the hotel – the staff were friendly and lovely. Javier who ran the kids club was truly amazing – nothing was too much trouble and my children (aged 8 and 11) had the best time. The beach was a short walk away (only for the sure footed!) or a 5 minute drive away and was lovely. The hotel was spotless, and the beds were made very day, I think we got fresh towels every day too.
- The twin beds were comfortable, and in early october the area was very quiet and peaceful. There is a short path down to the sea, and a concrete and stone fishing area, where we watched the sunset. It was lovely.
- Dinner was surprisingly good and the people working there very friendly. Plants inbetween the houses were beautiful.
- We were pleasantly surprised considering come of the other reviews. The accommodation was good and the pool area was excellent with an on site bar. We went on a half board basis and breakfast was good but the dinner in the evening was excellent with a lot of fish dishes with local specialities – we ate the restaurant every night and they even throw in the wine. The beach is about a 15 min walk away and is really nice but can get very crowded. The hotels puts on evening entertainment every night at 2200 hours but it is not so noisy if you want to go to bed early. The location is a bit remote and if you ant to explore the Island then you need a car but we just relaxed and stayed local and it was great not driving for a week.
- This place is little bit paradise. Has everything you need if you want it. You can do as much or as little as possible. Nice family atmosphere here. Little information about what this facility does have which sad. I enjoyed my stay wonderful views but a car is must…
Can Pujolet Rural Hotel
Can Pujolet is located in Santa Agnès de Corona, 14 mi from Ibiza Town and 5.6 mi from San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Playa d’en Bossa is 14 mi from Hotel Rural Can Pujolet, while San Jose de sa Talaia is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 19 mi from Can Pujolet.
We loved our stay for five days here a lot! The finca-style hotel is in the middle of a huge paradise-lookalike garden! Only 15 minutes walk through the forest (on good paths!) took us to the northern cliffs of the island with breathtaking views and amazing sunsets!
We loved the tranquility on this rural finca!
We got pampered by the owner Nina and her team, among others her son and appreciated the very personal service 🙂
The staff is super nice and genuine!
We also loved the clean and beautiful pool and the pool area!
We were super happy about the many highly valuated hints of Nina on the most beautiful beaches as well, of which we tried at least one per day 🙂
- Charming place to stay, relax, enjoy,….warm people, and all facilities well kept and clean. Ideal location to visit Ibiza. Will stay there again when returning to Ibiza
- Excellent rural retreat with great views of the olive groves and walks through the hills to the cliffs. The owner and all the staff were very friendly and helpful and very obviously cared about the hotel.
- Beautiful, amazing customer service. Worth every penny. For those that want privacy and top rate service this is your place. I can not say enough good things about this hotel and the woman who runs it. More beautiful than the pictures. Clean, quiet, and away from tourists. Nothing negative to speak of. However if you want to be in the thick of Ibiza party culture, this hotel (more like a bed and breakfast) is at least a 30 min. Drive. Highly recommend
- Everything about this gem of a place was wonderful. Nina and her son were so friendly and the wine and chocolate cake on arrival was an added bonus. The place itself is the ultimate hideaway and oasis of tranquility. We went in low season and the room was lovely and warm comapr d to other places we stayed in during the trip. The walks to the cliffs were also beautiful.
- We loved our stay for five days here a lot! The finca-style hotel is in the middle of a huge paradise-lookalike garden! Only 15 minutes walk through the forest (on good paths!) took us to the northern cliffs of the island with breathtaking views and amazing sunsets!
San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar is located within a protected natural environment on the island of Ibiza, 1,150 feet from San Miguel Beach. It has 3 outdoor swimming pools.Guests at San Miguel Park / Esmeralda Mar can choose from studios, one and two-bedroom apartments and superior apartments with sea views. All come with air conditioning, a balcony or terrace, a kitchenette and satellite TV with DVD player.Facilities at San Miguel Park include a hot tub, a tennis court, buffet restaurant and free WiFi in the bar, restaurant, and lounge. Guests get 1 free parasol when renting sun loungers at the beach.The complex offers daily activities and an entertainment program for children, as well as a playground.The local Artisan Market can be found 2.5 mi from San Miguel Park. The Can Marsa Caves are 0.6 mi away.
- The whole set up is amazing. From check in to check out everything was just fantastic. We had a great room with stunning views. The breakfast was great everyday. Kids facilities brilliant. Staff are so friendly all around the hotel. Pool was clean. Rooms were clean. Plenty of parking.
- Great room with plenty of space, terrace and sea view. Comfortable bed, pillows and couch. Great variety in the breakfast, although it could have more fruits.
- Nice spacious and in a good location. Room 322 had a great view over the mountains.
- The apartment is super clean and comfortable. Good option for family and group of friends. Nice pool nearby. Well maintained overall. Definitely recommended.
- Eric on reception was lovely, the animation guy michael worked hard. Rooms were clean. Pools although only small were good – not too busy & inflatables were allowed. No rush for sunbeds as in some hotels. We only went for 5 days which was just enough. Lots of AIl invlusive icecream choices – including cornettos, feast type icecreams & fruit lollies not just the bog standard tubs. Werent restricted to one drink each. All in all was good. Resort was small & quiet with a couple of restaurants & gifty type shops. Beach was nice.
7Pines Resort Ibiza
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Cala Tarida in the Ibiza Region, 11 mi from Ibiza Town, Seven Pines Resort Ibiza is surrounded by pine trees and features views of Es Vedrà Island, has a year-round outdoor pool and spa center.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a seating area for your convenience. All suites feature a terrace or balcony, and some have a private pool. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a meal at one of the 2 restaurants and 4 bars. The View restaurant has an interactive kitchen concept, based on European cuisine using Asian cooking techniques. The Cone Club serves Mediterranean cuisine with Arab and Asian influences.The resort has a 1.500 m2 area with two saunas, a steam bath, showers and waterbeds.This resort has water sports facilities and bike hire is available. San Antonio is 4.3 mi from Seven Pines Resort Ibiza, while Playa d’en Bossa is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Ibiza Airport, 14 mi from the property.
- Everything!! It’s amazing, staff can’t do enough for you, beautiful views and pool, food menu for the evening was a little weird but tasted good anyway, it’s the perfect place to relax and chill out in luxury
- The resort is beautiful, with possibly the best coastline on the island. We only spent a few days here for a weekend break but we’re already planning our next visit. We would highly recommend it to anyone.
- Staff was very helpful and the breakfast was amazing
- Fantastic resort overall. Whilst it is still a work in progress, the facilities are excellent and I am certain within a year the resort will be even better. Staff are very polite and attentive. Great spot for a pre-drink to watch sunset. Special thanks to Simona Calo at the front desk who gave us some great recommendations and was very helpful.
- Great breakfast. Fantastic views. Wonderful restaurant.
Top Resorts In Nuestra Señora De Jesus Ibiza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Nuestra Señora de Jesus Ibiza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!