6 Best Resorts To Stay In Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province:
One of our best sellers in Nakhon Sawan! Baan Tiddin offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- The cleanliness of the area/room and the staff is helpful / efficiency
- It was very clean and actually comfortable. Thai breakfast we didn’t expect! We imagine that low-budget travelers will really love the place.
- The Resort is nice and quiet and close access to town and all facilities as restaurant’s banks and shopping malls. The owners are helpful and friendly. The breakfast served is wonderful and the facility catered for all my needs.
- Nice clean small basic bungalow. Friendly staff. Basic Breakfast served in the outdoor area . From the road the building looks nothing like the photos. There is a row of Thai style rooms and the new bungalows are around the back
- Het feit dat we zonder kosten mochten annuleren omdat we totaal niet tevreden waren. Toen de eigenaresse zag dat wij niet tevreden waren, bood zij dit uit zichzelf aan. Heel aardig en heel attent!
Prueksa Kaew Resort
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Prueksa Kaew Resort is located in Nakhon Sawan in the region of Nakornsawan Province. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Energy Resort is located in Nakhon Sawan in the region of Nakornsawan Province, just 28 miles from Chai Nat.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking.
- The coupon because the room I booked was not available
- The very nice and helpfulness of the owner. He speaks very good English and made specially tasty vegetarian meals for us. He even helped to change our wheel for free. He is the owner of a gas station too. The colorful rooms are clean and WiFi and aircon very good.
The place was very easy to find with good signs.
They have a petrol station as well.
The room was modern clean and comfortable with excellent TV.
- The staff were very friendly. It is a family run hotel and very helpful. The attached restaurant has a good selection of Thai and Western food
- It’s a new resort in a few months it should be perfect…. Great Location
The Infinite Resort
The Infinite Resort offers accommodations in Nakhon Sawan. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Wangpla Villa Resort
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Wangpla Villa Resort is located in Nakhon Sawan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- A very nice garden. Clean, big and comfortable rooms. Highly recommended. Quite and secured place.
- Reasonable value and a quiet location. Bed comfortable and A.C. effective. Was more clean than it first looked.
- Thè owner speaks very well English and takes good care of all guests. She was being very helpful and thougtful as we have 2 months old baby with us. They even seleted the bungalow that has the shortest walking distance for us as they know travelling with baby, we might have a lot of stuff. Very considerate, I give this place 10 out of 10.
- When traveling we like to use villas/bungalows as this illuminates common walls. These are just that, basic, clean and central. Staff very friendly.
- Good location of you travel through that area, we just had to stop over night and the place is easy to find on GPS. Basic hotel, but ok for the price
Kalae Resort offers accommodations in Ban Nong Ben. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and canoeing.
- place was spotless, lovey comfy bed, great very hot shower ??
- Perfect place for a stop-over when on a motorbike trip
- I liked that owner of that resort greets guest at any time and speaks in good English. Other staff is highly helpful and cheerful. Perfect place to spend some time in silence.
- Really awsome wood house, stuffs here speak exellent English which made it easy to communicate and help.
- Clean and quiet. English speaking service. Suitable for any cycler!
Top Resorts In Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Nakhon Sawan Nakornsawan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!