6 Best Resorts To Stay In María de la Salud Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
María de la Salud Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in María de la Salud Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in María de la Salud Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in María de la Salud Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in María de la Salud Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in María de la Salud Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In María De La Salud Majorca:
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada
Each apartment and villa at the Aucanada Club is air conditioned and heated. The bedrooms open onto a small balcony and there is a terrace off the living room. The bathroom includes a shower.The hotel’s Aucanada Spa offers a range of relaxation and beauty treatments, as well as a spa circuit.Public areas include a garden and bar, where Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.Aucanada Club is in a residential area in Alcanada, in the Bay of Alcudia. The beach is only 2,300 feet away. Alcanada Golf Course is also within walking distance.
Very spacious 2 bed apt, washing machine was a bonus. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
We didn’t have a car but easy enough to get a 7 seater taxi at a cost of €8 – €10…….
Coves and rocks in nearby Aucanada were amazing…….
- So so clean. Lovely looking location. 3 different sizes swimming pools suits all ages in the family. Fully equipped and functional. The whole family loved the stay. Not over crowded. It’s like having your own villa but at a very good price. Will definitely go back if in Mallorca. Lots of clean towels.
- Lovely (air conditioned) apartment, friendly staff, restaurant basic but OK, not overcrowded and easy to get a sunbed by the pool, only slight downside is it is about a 30 min walk to town – but easy to get a taxi.
The staff on reception were excellent. They were all really helpful, couldnt do enough from ordering taxis,giving us a later checkout, helping with our queries.
The pools werr lovely and the view from.the hotel to Alcudia Port were beautiful.
- Hotel personnel were very helpfull in any questions we had. Pool area was children’s favourite. And seldom too crowded. Scenary from the bedroom balcony was like a postcard. Very relaxing start for a day to have breakfast at ones own balcony and look at the sunrise. Perfect! Adequate facilities at the appartment kitchen to prepare ones own lunch as well if want to do so. Beautiful and peacefull hotel area. Would recommend to stay there.
- Very spacious 2 bed apt, washing machine was a bonus. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Valentin Playa de Muro
Valentin Playa de Muro is set within Mallorca’s S’Albufera Nature Reserve, just 1,650 feet from central Can Picafort. There is a bus stop outside the complex, and free parking is available.Each bright, air-conditioned bungalow offers a large terrace with loungers. Bungalows include a living area with satellite TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob.The Valentin Playa de Muro offers a bicycle hire and repair service. There is an on-site gym and a multipurpose sports pitch, suitable for football, basketball and tennis.Valentin Playa de Muro has a buffet restaurant with a poolside terrace, where you can enjoy Mediterranean and international dishes.
- Very quiet resort, perfect for families and couples. Food was amazing, staff very helpful. Beach just over the road. Thank you so much!!!
- The hotel had everything we expected, and although fully booked, never felt crowded – two great pools and plenty of sunbeds. The location, with the short, scenic walk through the nature reserve to the beach and the 10-15min walk to the town centre was exactly as we anticipated. The buffet food was superb at both breakfast and dinner (with various themes at dinner), and the lunch menu was varied and good quality. It’s not cheap, but very good. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The calm of the resort although it has great facilities for families. The staff from the reception and restaurants,the cleaning lady are all lovely and the food is better than what you can get in other similar resorts.
- Lovely resort. This is our second visit. Try out the restaurants on the beach in the evening+ walk through the nature reserve to get there. Really relaxing and lovely.
The location was quite and very family friendly.
We loved the staff. Very friendly at the reception as well as in the restaurant
For an extra charge, the hotel has a cycling center with a garage and equipment shop. There is also cycling equipment in the gym, and the spa provides relaxation.The Alcudi-Mar’s spa has Turkish baths, a hot tub and sauna. Treatments on offer include massage and hydrotherapy.Guests can enjoy a range of international cuisine in the Js’ buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar, which opens onto the poolside terrace.All air-conditioned accommodations at the Js Alcudi-Mar has simple décor with parquet floors. Each room comes with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel is less than 0.6 mi from the center of Playa de Muro and 7.5 mi from S’Albufera Park. Alcúdia and its port are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
Hotel nice and clean good facilities friendly staff. Secure car park was great
Had issue with shower leaking and manager gave me a free dinner along with my family who where staying elsewhere which was very good of him.
- The location is great, close to the beach and also restaurants and small shops.
- Everything is perfect. Room is well cleaned, food are deliciously made, they have everything a guest needs. You want to wash your clothes they have a self service washing machine.
- Wonderfully helpful and professional staff. Best location next to one of the most beautiful beaches in Mallorca. Fantastic and plentiful breakfast. Nearby restaurants and shops galore. Shared airport transfer available. The price was brilliant. It was a wonderful stay. I will be back.
- Nice hotel the staff is really friendly. The room is clean and you have everything you need. The location is really convenient and the beach just 2 minutes walk away is amazing! If you’d like to see the old town of alcudia (which is worth a visit!) a rental car would be best and you usually have a free parking space at the hotel or next to it. Great amount of different things for your breakfast also freshly made omelettes and you also can have lactose free milk!
- Hotel nice and clean good facilities friendly staff. Secure car park was great
JS Sol de Alcudia
Surrounded by shops and nightlife, the hotel has a large outdoor pool and children’s pool. Free sun loungers and parasols are available. The wooden terrace has a hot tub, sauna and pressure shower.JS Sol de Alcudia’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine. It features show cooking and a weekly themed dinner. There is also a poolside terrace bar with live music each night.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and Aucanada Golf Club is 1.9 mi away.Seasonal hotel: open from May to October.
- Decent size room with great wardrobe space and comfortable bed, bathroom had an amazing walk-in shower and the freebies were an added bonus (slippers; shaving kit; shoe shine; shampoo and shower gel). The Spa area was great with plenty of sun loungers and even more loungers (some very plush) could be found at the main pool area. Breakfast buffet was acceptable but unsure about mashed potato and peas as a breakfast option? Reception staff very attentive and helpful; the maids did a wonderful job keeping the hotel clean and tidy and one of the bar staff in particular was very helpful and her name was Nade.
- New, clean, not massive, good swimming pool. Close to the sea, yet not first line – quiet yet good proximity to all supermarkets and bars. Ah, and quick lift, no need to wait;)
- The hotel was very clean, the staff were excellent and the food was very enjoyable.
- Great location, friendly staff and stylish hotel.
-various dinner food;
-rooms look exactly like the pictures the hotel showed on site;
-super friendly staff;
-great location, near the beach;
Indeed some personnel staff were noted with 10:
– curly brunette girl from reception;
– the beginners from the restaurant;
– one cleaning lady from Bulgaria;
Seaclub Mediterranean Resort
All apartments offer a balcony or terrace and air conditioning. The kitchenette comes with a microwave and fridge, while the lounge area has 2 sofa beds and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. High chairs for children are available on request and for an extra cost.The Sea Club complex features a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine. There is also a poolside snack bars for drinks and snacks. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The reception can arrange bicycle and car rental for guests, and help to organize excursions to attractions, such as S’Albufera National Park, approximately 3.1 mi away. Children’s playgrounds are available on site, as well as an entertainment program. Free public parking is available across the hotel.
- Absolutely friendly staff and beautiful grounds so very well looked after. We had no electricity one day and maintenance arrived quickly, and came out as quick with tv issues. Location was quiet and not far from places to eat or beach.
- Very friendly and accomdating staff. Always people around to help. Good facilities, especially for the kids. They loved the pool.
- Staff is outstanding! We brought a one year old and two seventeen year old kids and it was perfect for all. Great to have many pool areas to choose from, never crowded. Forbidden to reserve sunbeds with towels, very good rule!
- Loved block C apt’s , thought the apt’s were exceptional. We will definatly be back next year if we get them for same price ! Would highly recommend
The staff made our holiday
That’s the receptionist that I’ve gotten to know well after 2 years of staying in Sea Club
The bar staff were all fabulous and life gaurds very friendly, also Tino and staff at D club bar wonderful, the girls in the shops because they remember us were beautiful and cleaning girls were lovely.. Excellent all round
Club del Sol Aparthotel
All apartments at the complex have a private balcony with views of the pool, gardens or the sea. There is free Wi-Fi, a Nespresso coffee machine and air conditioning.The resort has amazing views of the sea and a spacious sun terrace. Facilities include a cycling center, mini golf and a games room. The adults-only fitness center and spa feature a sauna, thermal circuits and a variety of treatments are offered, including massages.The resort offers activities, shows and a full entertainment program. There is a bar and a traditional restaurant with buffet breakfast and a supermarket.Free public parking is possible nearby. The Club del Sol is in the north of Mallorca, a short drive from S’Albufera Nature Reserve.
- It’s a nice rather basic place for families, with an excellent breakfast buffet. The kids (6/8) loved it and they have been around the pool the whole day. They absolutely want to go back 🙂
- Fab hotel with lovely facilities. There are different pool areas and a spa so caters for all tastes.
Wellness/spa very nice and well kept. Small pool in a quiet place on the backside of the building. Great breakfast. Nice room.
Port de Pollença is a couple of km away, but once there, it is a wonderful place to stroll.
Wonderful surroundings and closeness to the hills/mountains, with excellent cycling possibilities.
- The resort is extremely family friendly. Lots for children to do. The staff are great. The 3 pool areas have everything. The food onsite is really good, the buffet for breakfast and dinner have loads of choice and the 2 restaurants are really nice. Would recommend if you are a family with young children.
- 3 separate pools (one for kids behind the building – nice idea, no noise, screaming or cry). Very good AC. Decent cleaning service and very good and fast plumber service. Many international TV channels. No problem with parking space. Not overcrowded (even that reception said is full) – no problem with finding sunbed at any time of day (late June). JBL Bluetooth speaker (stuck to the wall) in the room. Kite spot in front of hotel. Great area for running and cycling nearby.
Top Resorts In María De La Salud Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in María de la Salud Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in María de la Salud Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in María de la Salud Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!