6 Best Resorts To Stay In Mallory Park Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mallory Park Georgia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Mallory Park Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mallory Park Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mallory Park Georgia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Mallory Park Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Mallory Park Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Mallory Park Georgia:
The King and Prince Beach & Golf Resort
One of our top picks in Saint Simons Island.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This Saint Simons Island beachfront resort features an 18-hole golf course, a fully-equipped fitness center, and on-site dining. Kayak tours are available at Southeast Adventure Outfitters within 2 miles from the hotel.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV is provided in all rooms at The King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort. A small refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are included. Some rooms offer an ocean or resort view.Access to 5 swimming pools, including a children’s pool, is provided to all guests at The King and Prince Beach Resort. Free Wi-Fi, massage services, and tennis courts are available as well.Guests can dine in a relaxed oceanfront atmosphere at ECHO Oceanfront Restaurant. It serves coastal cuisine and handcrafted cocktails.Pier Village, 1 miles away, features recreational activities, shopping, and dining. Saint Simons Island Lighthouse Museum and Neptune Park are a 5-minute drive from the resort.
- Loved the views from room, restaurant, bar lounge area, pool, etc… great lobby area and patio area.
- The bed was very comfortable. Even though we weren’t in the main part of the hotel it was easy to get to. The breakfasts were wonderful. It was great that our car was just outside the door.
- Beautiful location and lovely structure and friendly staff
- Loved that the hotel was on the beach and that there were restaurants close enough to walk to and just minutes away from the pier shops and food! I would definitely stay here again!
- I liked the Starbucks coffee they provided in the room. The hotels coffee wasn’t as good. Our housekeeping was not consistent. Several were great, one was ok
The Lodge at Sea Island
One of our top picks in Saint Simons Island.Located in Saint Simons Island in the region of Georgia, 5 miles from Sea Island, The Lodge at Sea Island features a fitness center and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, DVD player and game console, as well as a CD player are featured.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The resort also provides bike rental. Jekyll Island is 5 miles from The Lodge at Sea Island, and Brunswick is 5 miles from the property. Jacksonville International Airport is 48 miles away.
- The atmosphere and the staff exceeded our every expectation.
- The food in the restaurant was excellent-the best we had on our six day trip through the south. Staff was friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Room was superb
- The luxury of the hotel was magnificent the staff especially our Butler Walter was wonderful ! it’s a five-star resort so it’s held up to its rating for sure! They let us drive a luxury BMW each evening to go to dinner on our own which was above and beyond without any extra charge.
- 7 series BMW to use at will was an amazing feature. Ambiance was as advertised, very rich and historic feel. property was beautiful. Staff was eager to help yet unobtrusive.
- The bed.. extra soft , the staff, friendly, happy and sincere. One was a photographer and helped us take family photos..and one is Christmas card worthy.
The Inn at Sea Island
One of our top picks in Saint Simons Island.The Inn at Sea Island is located in Saint Simons Island, just 2 miles from Sea Island. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jekyll Island is 8 miles from The Inn at Sea Island, and Brunswick is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Lovely room decor, pleasant staff, pretty pool area, good location
- The biggest positive is its affiliation with The Cloister and the ability to use the amenities there
We love Sea Island and have been there many times. The Inn was an experiment and we are glad we gave it a chance!
Son had a blast with his lesson at the shooting school. Great memories made with classmates and old ones remembered.
- The front desk staff was so welcoming and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. And the pool was inviting and refreshing, Not crowded at all. So relaxing!
- Staff was super friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the location and access to Sea Island via resort pass during our stay.
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. On the Georgia coast, this Sea Island resort features 5 miles of private beach and 3 championship golf courses. A full-service spa is on site at this Mediterranean-inspired property.All accommodations offer wood furnishings, exposed beam ceilings, and handmade Turkish rugs. Extras include a flat-screen cable TV. Some suites at The Cloister also feature oceanfront, riverfront, and marsh views.Guests can relax after an active day in the sauna, hot tub, or with a massage. Guests can also enjoy full access to all amenities and dining at The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club 5 miles away on St. Simon’s Island.The Cloister Georgian Room offers a fine dining spin on American Southern cuisine for dinner Tuesday through Saturday. Rustic Italian cuisine is offered at Tavola and casual dining can be found at River Bar and Southern Tide.Saint Simons Island Lighthouse Museum is 6 miles from the property. Guests will be 10 miles from Brunswick city center and 18 miles from picturesque Jekyll Island State Park.
- We liked everything … location, beautiful property, huge rooms, professional staff. An excellent hotel to take a dog. A huge fitness center/spa and more.
- The staff, hotel environment, restaurants, hotel room view, bed, bathroom, and pretty much everything!!!
- Everything! The Cloister at Sea Island was beautiful! The staff was friendly and professional. The food was exceptional!
The Cloisters is a top notch facility. Our room was very large the staff was excellent and the food very good.
Their Southern Hospitality was apparentl and we would love to return
- It was our 25th Anniversary and the staff was awesome! Great trip!
The Westin Jekyll Island
Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, The Westin Jekyll Island is located in Jekyll Island. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Sea Island is 9 miles from The Westin Jekyll Island, and Saint Simons Island is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Jacksonville International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Tortuga Jacks is the best everything else was sub par
- We loved the breakfast buffet on Saturday. The staff was very attentive to our needs. We had a great restful weekend.
- The facilities are beautiful! The staff is excellent!
- Bed was very clean and comfortable. The hotel and grounds were beautiful and well maintained.
- Bar and dinner were great. Breakfast not so much. Staff were great except for breakfast. We had a water leak in the room which was not attended to properly and staff fell down on the job. Other than that they were good. Location is excellent.
Jekyll Island Club Hotel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. On Jekyll Island, this historic 19th century resort features an outdoor pool with a bar and grill. The property is 3-minute drive from 9 miles of white-sand beaches.Each room has free Wi-Fi and a sitting area. This Georgia Jekyll Island Club Hotel provides each room with an alarm clock and hairdryer as well.Guests can use a free shuttle service to the beach or play croquet throughout their stay at the Jekyll Island Club Hotel. A putting green shared lounge and a tour desk are available.The Grand Dining Room, located inside the resorted Victorian clubhouse, is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Crane features casual indoor or open-air dining for lunch and dinner. Cafe Solterra serves morning pastries and late evening snacks.The Historic District bike trail, a part of a 25 miles system of bike trails across Jekyll Island, is next to the property. The Jekyll Island Golf Club, which includes 3 golf courses, is 2-minute drive away.
The location is outstanding–grounds well maintained great place for walking, relaxing, and learning history of area. Recommend the 90 minute bus tour of hotel grounds.
98% of staff excellent
- The property was gorgeous. I loved he historical aspect of the hotel, although I believe it could use some TLC. Location was perfect. Staff was very responsive and helpful. Would stay again!
- The grounds are a great place to walk and enjoy. Had spacious, clean, quiet and comfortable accommodations in the Annex. This was the second time we stayed within a year.
- Cycling around the island was great! So much history and the Spanish Moss on the GA Pines is a thing of beauty.
- the grounds are immaculate-the lobby and public areas are inviting and nostalgic helped by all the long-ago photos-the Federal Reserve connection could be emphasized more-it is an awe-inspiring link. All in all, it was difficult to think of things wrong-it was a pleasant experience!
- The location is outstanding–grounds well maintained great place for walking, relaxing, and learning history of area. Recommend the 90 minute bus tour of hotel grounds.
Top Resorts In Mallory Park Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Mallory Park Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Mallory Park Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Mallory Park Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!