6 Best Resorts To Stay In Los Puertos Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Puertos Murcia is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Los Puertos Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Puertos Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Puertos Murcia. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Los Puertos Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Los Puertos Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Los Puertos Murcia:
Apartamentos Oasis de las Palmeras
Air-conditioned apartments have a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen satellite TV. There is a private bathroom and a well-equipped kitchenette.The complex has a bar and restaurant, as well as barbecue areas. Free WiFi is offered throughout.There is a games room with billiards and table tennis. The tour desk can arrange diving trips and other excursions.
Loved the location and the interior of the villa, which looked out to the mountains.
Great bar man because he made an amazing coffee martini.
We searched all the places In Murcia this week for this specific drink.
He was the only one who got it perfect! So thankyou
- lovely quiet apartment opposite the beach. Grounds very well maintained and excellent pool areas. Great cafe on the premises with good tapas served all day. Lovely walks nearby to a number of beautiful coves/beaches.Very comfortable bed.
- Location was good, the complex was lovely and the apartment was very nice and spacious overlooking a lovely pool. The beds were very comfy. Only reason I wouldn’t give it an excellent rating is because we didn’t have any hot water on the first day . The apartment was well equipped with complimentary toiletries and kitchen pack. Would stay here again
- Perfect in every way. Peaceful place, with a good cafe/bar on the premises. Right by the beach. Easy and secure parking. Very friendly staff. Well appointed and comfy apartment.
- access to beach, the comfort of a small family resort, fantastic natural surroundings and privacy.
- Loved the location and the interior of the villa, which looked out to the mountains.
Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort
Each air-conditioned room at the Senator Mar Menor Golf & Spa Resort offers a balcony, a mini-bar and flat-screen cable TV. A safe is available for a surcharge. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.The complex also offers an on-site restaurant that serves international food, a bar, and 3 event rooms for business meetings, conferences, and banquets. Laundry services are also available.The on-site spa includes a sauna, heated pool, and other facilities, and also offers a range of treatments. The use of the spa is subject to an extra charge.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. It features an electric vehicle charging station. Located on the beautiful Costa Calida, the hotel offers easy access to quiet beaches and the historic city of Cartagena. Murcia San Javier Airport is only 10 minutes’ drive away.
- We were in room 4016. Had amazing views of the sea, golf course and pool. Apartment spacious, spotless and comfortable. We had an excellent stay. The slides are fab, lifeguards on pool duty. Pool is really really deep and just beautiful. We hired a car and went into Los Alcazares, which has loads of beautiful resteraunts. The sea is so safe and great for families. You can walk though, probably take about 15mins. Pinatar is beautiful and worth a visit especially for the mud baths and watersports. Carrafuer and shopping centre 14 minute drive towards Cartagena. Worth a visit, it has a huge softplay and ten pin bowling. Hotel has a pool table and small air hockey table.
- Fab pools, great value for money and large clean apartment with a fully equipped kitchen.
- nice and large room, bathroom, helpful staff at the reception
- The pool was one of the best i’ve come across.
- Not the newest but still clean, well kept golf hotel. Good pool area for kids and adults. We were happy to get a gorgous suite for very reasonable early bird price. Unfortunatelly, only 1 night stay,
Hacienda del Alamo Golf
All Hacienda Del Alamo Golf’s well-equipped accommodations has a seating area with cable TV, and a kitchen with a microwave, fridge and an oven. Some villas feature a private pool and garden.The resort has a golf academy with a driving range and putting green. There are paddle courts at the on-site sports center.Guests can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine in the Hacienda’s restaurant, or make use of the resort’s barbecue facilities. There is also a supermarket and another 2 bar-restaurants on site. Shops can be found in Fuente Álamo de Murcia.El Valle y Carrascoy Regional Park is less than 4.3 mi from the Alamo Golf, while the beaches at Mazarrón and Los Alcázares can be reached within 35 minutes by car. Cartagena and Murcia are around 25 mi away.
No reviews yet.
InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa
Rooms at InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort and Spa have a private balcony with views of the golf course or the outdoor swimming pool. All are heated and air conditioned and offer stylish design. They include a teakettle, a sitting area and satellite TV.Guests can relax in the sauna and hot tub at the InterContinental Mar Menor Golf Resort. Spa treatments are available at a discount for guests. A gym and tennis court are also available.The hotel’s Nomad restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine. Grills are also served by the swimming pool. There is also a lobby bar and a pub.The Intercontinental Mar Menor is only 6 miles from Murcia San Javier Airport.
- We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times. For us it’s perfect, staff exceptionally helpful, hotel very clean, breakfast great, quiet and relaxing. Rooms spacious and everything you need, will be returning without a doubt.
- We have stayed here on several occasions and never disappoints and the breakfast is really good and really fresh
- Great property to stop at for either golf or travels through Spain
- Bed extremely comfortable. Bathroom excellent and views amazing
- We arrived late afternoon after a long drive from Sevilla. The friendliness of the staff and their customer focus was second to none. Checking in at the hotel was very quick which allowed us to quickly settle in and enjoy the break. The rooms were very comfortable and very clean. We had breakfast in the price of the stay which was very good. We also used the restaurants at the hotel and again the food was very good. I would not hesitate recommending this hotel to my family and friends in the future.
La Torre Golf Resort – 8307
Each spacious, air-conditioned townhouse at RC La Torre Golf Resort has bright, modern décor. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. The kitchen comes with a microwave, oven, fridge and coffee maker.La Torre’s 18-hole golf course was designed by Jack Nicklaus and Dave Thomas, and there are also tennis courts on site.San Javier and Murcia can be reached in 25 minutes by car. Alicante and its airport are within 62 mi of the resort.
No reviews yet.
Paramount Golf Resort
Opening onto a private furnished terrace, each villa at Paramount Golf Resort has bright, modern décor. The living room has a sofa and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchenette comes with a microwave, fridge, oven, an electric hob and a coffee maker.Paddle tennis courts, squash courts, football and basketball facilities are available. There is also a children’s playground and a garden.Al Kasar Shopping Center, where there is also a bar and restaurant, is a short drive or cycle from the resort. You can go cycling and hiking in the nearby El Valle y Carrascoy, Sierra Espuña and Sierra de las Moreras parks, which can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
No reviews yet.
Top Resorts In Los Puertos Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Los Puertos Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Los Puertos Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Los Puertos Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!