6 Best Resorts To Stay In Lakewood Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Lakewood Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Lakewood Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lakewood Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lakewood Park Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Lakewood Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Lakewood Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Lakewood Park Florida:
Dockside Inn & Resort
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Fort Pierce inlet, this South Florida hotel has a private beach. Free Wi-Fi is provided in every room. The Saint Lucie County International Airport is 4.3 miles away.A microwave, refrigerator, and sink are provided in all rooms at this Fort Pierce Dockside Inn and Resort. All rooms have a pool view, a waterfront view, or a garden view.Dockside Inn and Resort offers 2 outdoor pools. Other facilities include a launderette.The on-site restaurant serves lunch and dinner. The restaurant also has a tiki bar and grill, which features live music on the weekends.Fort Pierce Inlet State Park is 1.1 miles away. Saint Lucie County Regional History Center and Saint Lucie County Aquarium are 3 minutes’ drive from the property.
Location with sunset was very nice n close to restaurants.
Nice to have an equipped kitchenette. Nice to have breakfast banana nut muffins and cookies in the office.
love the restaurant/bar and the music was great. the staff was so sweet.
our room over looked the inter coastal waterway and was nice to sit out and watch the boat traffic.. i would return again.
- Large room with a back window where we could get a cross breeze. Lovely dock to walk on especially at sunset. Excellent restaurant next to the property
Excellent location with the right balance of a down to earth place without the fluff of fancy resorts.
Well balance environment for families or couples. Quite for a business trip.
- Our go to spot. Feels like being at home. Large roooms, most fully equipped with kitchens. Great fishing spot.
- Location with sunset was very nice n close to restaurants.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Beachfront Inn offers accommodations in Fort Pierce, just 13 miles from Vero Beach. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is an ATM and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play darts at this resort, and the area is popular for biking. Sebastian is 26 miles from Beachfront Inn, and Stuart is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
The view of.the.beach
The staff was wonderful. But the food menu needs improvement.
- I wanted dbl beds and it was a double and a little pull out couch tgat u couldn’t sleep on and the light was shining I. Your eye at night as soon as we walked in we saw a cockroach in the bathroom but the surrounding was awsome outside
The room smelled of mold/ wet. Not at all what we expected. We were
supposed to stay 3 nights but we only stayed one. Went elsewhere. Will
never stay here again.
- Great location. But it definitely needs an upgrade.
- Location was great, but without a view, it shouldn’t even count.
- The view of.the.beach
Ocean Village Resort Condo
Located in Fort Pierce in the region of Florida, 15 miles from Vero Beach, Ocean Village Resort Condo features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.There are lots of activities in the area, such as golfing and diving. Sebastian is 28 miles from Ocean Village Resort Condo, and Stuart is 17 miles away. Melbourne International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Vero Beach, just 13 miles from Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Port Saint Lucie is 25 miles from Costa dEste Beach Resort, and Palm Bay is 30 miles from the property. Melbourne International Airport is 36 miles away.
- The view was all and more of what it was touted! The pool is heated and lovely, as is the hot tub. The staff, especially the door and valet group, were so attentive and sweet. The staff by the pool were efficient.
- I booked this last minute and got a great rate not really expecting how great it would be! Classy, Miami like boutique hotel w/ great restaurant and amenities. Now that I know about it I plan to go back for a leisure trip!
- The restaurant was nice .. the server pleasant .. the food OK
- Balcony and the ocean view,pool area and especially the chairs and personnel on the beach.
- The room was beautiful. The shower was huge. The ocean view was great. We slept with our balcony door open and let the sound of the waves put us to sleep. If you don’t like the sounds of the ocean at night, the door is sound proof when closed.
Reef Ocean Resort
In Vero Beach, Florida on the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this resort features direct beach access, a shuffleboard court, and an outdoor pool. Free Wi-Fi access is also provided to guests.A refrigerator and coffee-making facilities are featured in each room at the Reef Ocean Resort. A private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and towels is included, as well as air conditioning.A hot tub, children’s playground, and tennis court are available at Resort Reef Ocean for the whole family to enjoy. For convenience, a restaurant, barbecue facilities, and complimentary parking are provided.Vero Beach Museum of Art is just under a mile from the resort, Veterans Memorial Island Sanctuary is a 3-minute drive from the property, and Humiston Park is just over a quarter mile from Reef Ocean.
No reviews yet.
Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort is located in Port Saint Lucie, just 23 miles from Vero Beach. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV and DVD player. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Okeechobee is 25 miles from Sheraton PGA Vacation Resort, and Stuart is 13 miles away. Palm Beach International Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The reception staff where excellent and went the extra mile to ensure we bad everythig we needed.
- I had two totally opposite experiences. My first room was small, uncomfortable and dingy. It also had an overpowering smell of mildew/mold. When I requested a new room, I was given a perfectly lovely, odorless and extremely comfortable suite. So my first room experience was poor and my second was excellent.
- The location was great because there is a variety of restaurants nearby.
- I loved everything about this place. Would recommend for anyone.
- The place is not what I was expecting from Sheraton brands. I am very sorry for this experience.
Top Resorts In Lakewood Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Lakewood Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Lakewood Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Lakewood Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!