6 Best Resorts To Stay In Inca Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Inca Majorca is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Inca Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Inca Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Inca Majorca. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Inca Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Inca Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Inca Majorca:
One of our top picks in Playa de Muro.Set less than 350 feet from Playa de Muro Beach, Js Alcudi-Mar features air-conditioned rooms with balconies. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a spa and free WiFi.For an extra charge, the hotel has a cycling center with a garage and equipment shop. There is also cycling equipment in the gym, and the spa provides relaxation.The Alcudi-Mar’s spa has Turkish baths, a hot tub and sauna. Treatments on offer include massage and hydrotherapy.Guests can enjoy a range of international cuisine in the Js’ buffet restaurant. There is also a café-bar, which opens onto the poolside terrace.All air-conditioned accommodations at the Js Alcudi-Mar has simple décor with parquet floors. Each room comes with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel is less than 0.6 mi from the center of Playa de Muro and 7.5 mi from S’Albufera Park. Alcúdia and its port are less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent staff, from Magdalena at the front desk, to Javier, Sylvia, Miguel Angel, Said, Bea, Ruth and Paulina in the Restaurant and Bar. Service was always prompt and with a smile
- The staff was very kind and helpful. My room/bathroom was impeccably cleaned every day. The massage therapist in the spa was amazing.
really nice selection of breakfast.
Comfortable beds and fridge in the room.
super nice location near shops and beach.
free parking and lot of free parking near the road.
- This resort is wonderful. The staff were great upon arrival and departure. Both the dinner and breakfast were great. I thought the resort was directly on the beach, but the resort is right across the street from the beach (a very short 3 minute walk). The hotel was surrounded by great bars and restaurants. The pool was also great! I highly recommend this resort!
- The hotel strongly deserves 4 stars. The staff very helpful and friendly. Variety of food in the restaurant was amazing. Distance from the hotel to the beautiful, clean, huge beach is just 198 steps 🙂 that is = 1 minute. The location is very quite at night time(that was important for me). Only 45 min drive from the airport.
BQ Alcudia Sun Village
Offering a wide range of leisure facilities,BQ Alcudia Sun Village is a resort in Mallorca’s Playa de Muro, 2,150 feet from the beach. It has various swimming pools, restaurants and an entertainment program.This resort offers air-conditioned apartments and studios with balcony, seating area with TV and kitchen. Private bathrooms include a hairdryer and free toiletries.Leisure facilities at BQ Alcudia Sun Village include a games room with darts and billiards, a tennis court and a mini golf. There are also facilities especially for children, including a swimming pool with slides, a kid’s club and a playground.Featuring a pool-side snack bar and bar, guests can enjoy buffet meals at one of the restaurants, and packed lunches are available upon request. Services like tourist information, car rental, currency exchange and massages can be requested at the 24-hour reception.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Beautifully kept grounds and gardens set against a wildfowl reservation. Inspirational planting and maintenance of grounds. Excellent response to any issue and a wonderful ‘can do’ approach.
- Very good accommodation with helpful staff. Great location at this price. Rooms were very clean and tidy.
- close to the beach, close to a very good restaurant, 2 comfortable rooms, family hotel, well equipped kitchen, pool and programs (although we did not try it out)
- Price-Performance was pretty good. Nice pool and children’s water theme playground was fun. Some music was playing daytime near the pool, but not too loud and good choice of music which created a nice holiday atmosphere. Eco-friendly hotel which takes care that no electricity is used when room is unoccupied (when people are out).
- Great location, great for families, and price was right. Breakfast had plenty of options and pool was plenty big.
Valentin Playa de Muro
One of our top picks in Playa de Muro.Surrounded by pine trees, this bungalow complex is located 800 feet from the beach. It offers an outdoor hot tub and swimming pools, a free Wi-Fi zone and 24-hour reception.Valentin Playa de Muro is set within Mallorca’s S’Albufera Nature Reserve, just 1,650 feet from central Can Picafort. There is a bus stop outside the complex, and free parking is available.Each bright, air-conditioned bungalow offers a large terrace with loungers. Bungalows include a living area with satellite TV, and a kitchenette with a microwave and hob.The Valentin Playa de Muro offers a bicycle hire and repair service. There is an on-site gym and a multipurpose sports pitch, suitable for football, basketball and tennis.Valentin Playa de Muro has a buffet restaurant with a poolside terrace, where you can enjoy Mediterranean and international dishes.
Good layout of the houses and facilities
Very good spacious beach just a short walk away
Very relaxing environment around the hotel-the pools are very clean, there is one kids friendly and one where you can go and relax.
The verandas of the bungalows are really good.
The location was quite and very family friendly.
We loved the staff. Very friendly at the reception as well as in the restaurant
- Location is fantastic, especially if you do not like noisy shops and restaurants! Food was excellent!!! Swimming pools were clean and warm, and one could chose between quiet sport pool and noisy common one. Personal was very friendly and helpful, just ask at the reception if you need anything :-). Beach is very close and simply fantastic, great for kids. Natural reservations around the hotel are great for walks, biking and jogs.
- The meals were excellent. We did a half board and it was definitely worth it. We didn’t need to eat lunch because breakfast and dinner were so large (buffet style). The bungalows are adorable with plenty of space. Our bathtub wasn’t draining properly and they fixed it within the hour! Very very close to the beach, just cross the street and take a brief stroll on a boardwalk and you are there…..very private and quiet and the water is calm and clear. Lots of tour companies pick you up directly in front of the hotel. Excellent gym for a hotel and 2 pools (one for swimming laps and another for relaxing….both clean and awesome). It was my partner’s 40th birthday and when we arrived they had a cake, confetti, champagne, candles/lighter, a note and a fruit basket….it was ABOVE and beyond. We had an EXCELLENT time and will be returning.
- Excellent location
JS Sol de Alcudia
One of our top picks in Port d’Alcudia.Located 1,500 feet from the beach in the picturesque Mallorcan resort of Port d’Alcudia, the JS Sol de Alcudia Hotel offers fantastic views over Lago Menor Lake and the mountains.Surrounded by shops and nightlife, the hotel has a large outdoor pool and children’s pool. Free sun loungers and parasols are available. The wooden terrace has a hot tub, sauna and pressure shower.JS Sol de Alcudia’s buffet restaurant offers regional and international cuisine. It features show cooking and a weekly themed dinner. There is also a poolside terrace bar with live music each night.The hotel has a 24-hour reception, and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and Aucanada Golf Club is 1.9 mi away.Seasonal hotel: open from April to October.
- Great price. Absolutely awesome staff. Booked room with breakfast and dinner and price was hard to beat.
- Very comfy beds, light and clean room, staff was just outstanding, always ready to help
- Nice hotel, good food, friendly staff, room a little small but ok for 2 people.
- Great location near market and beach. Excellent facilities and will definitely want to return to this hotel next time we visit the island.
- Free upgrade to the top floor (5th) with view over lounge/pool and the lake.
Seaclub Mediterranean Resort
This complex offers Mediterranean-style apartments set 8 minutes’ walk from the beach in Alcudia Bay. Sea Club Alcudia has a swimming pool, gardens and a fitness center.All apartments offer a balcony or terrace and air conditioning. The kitchenette comes with a microwave and fridge, while the lounge area has 2 sofa beds and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. High chairs for children are available on request and for an extra cost.The Sea Club complex features a buffet restaurant serving international cuisine. There is also a poolside snack bars for drinks and snacks. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The reception can arrange bicycle and car rental for guests, and help to organize excursions to attractions, such as S’Albufera National Park, approximately 3.1 mi away. Children’s playgrounds are available on site, as well as an entertainment program. Free public parking is available across the hotel.
- You tried to help us with the bathroom smell but a technical man can’t fix cleaning
- It was very clean. Very good for kids. Staff were very nice and friendly. Pools were immaculate. Cleaning took place in our house each day. Beautiful place.
- The garden areas with slides for the kids. The apartment was clean. The beds were very comfortable. The food was fantastic and plentiful. The staff were lovely. Especially Hamza and the lovely lady from Liverpool at check-in. Didn’t get her name.
We were the first to arrive at the Adult Serenity section and it was lovely. We got an apartment on the side for the evening sun, which pleased us because we were totally self catering and had our wine in the evening out on our little patio area.
There is a Lidl 200 metres from Seaclub and this was excellent. However, the cooking factities are very basic so salads or the ready meal are good options.
The weather was just like that of an English summers day every day … at the beginning of April.
Perfect for families too in the apartments with lots of areas for different kinds of play for them !
- I loved our vacation here. I believe we came right before the “season” began and so many of the surrounding attractions and restaurants were not open, even though an online search said they would be. All in all, we enjoyed our stay and hope to be back.
Aparthotel Ona Aucanada
Three swimming pools, a gym, a modern spa and free parking are available at this complex. Aucanada Club offers apartments and villas with a terrace in Alcanada, 35 mi from Palma de Mallorca.Each apartment and villa at the Aucanada Club is air conditioned and heated. The bedrooms open onto a small balcony and there is a terrace off the living room. The bathroom includes a shower.The hotel’s Aucanada Spa offers a range of relaxation and beauty treatments, as well as a spa circuit.Public areas include a garden and bar, where Wi-Fi is available for an extra charge.Aucanada Club is in a residential area in Alcanada, in the Bay of Alcudia. The beach is only 2,300 feet away. Alcanada Golf Course is also within walking distance.
The size of the apartment , its balcony and the parking spot near it is defenetely a huge benefit.
The kitchen has a lot of cooking utensils, the fridge is big. Heating was working without failures in December . It was very easy to adjust the temperature to a needed comfort zone.
Tv had a mixture of German and Spanich programs, + a few British.
- The apartment was a good size. Staff was awesome, views great. We would go back!
- Hotel personnel were very helpfull in any questions we had. Pool area was children’s favourite. And seldom too crowded. Scenary from the bedroom balcony was like a postcard. Very relaxing start for a day to have breakfast at ones own balcony and look at the sunrise. Perfect! Adequate facilities at the appartment kitchen to prepare ones own lunch as well if want to do so. Beautiful and peacefull hotel area. Would recommend to stay there.
- Loved the view and size of the apartment. Had everything you could need as well to cook.
- Modern apartments at a great price at a quiet time of year. We were very satisfied with everything during our stay.
- The size of the apartment , its balcony and the parking spot near it is defenetely a huge benefit.
Top Resorts In Inca Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Inca Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Inca Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Inca Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!