6 Best Resorts To Stay In Holiday Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Holiday Florida is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Holiday Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Holiday Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Holiday Florida. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Holiday Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Holiday Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Holiday Florida:
Innisbrook, A Salamander Golf & Spa Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This Palm Harbor, Florida resort is 4.5 miles from Crystal Beach. Features include outdoor pools with water slides, 11 tennis courts, and 4 golf courses. The rooms have free Wi-Fi and sitting areas.A flat-screen cable TV, kitchenette, and video games are provided in all suites. Select suites have a full kitchen, balcony, and sofa bed at Innisbrook A Salamander Golf and Spa Resort.A fitness facility and a full-service spa with massage service and sauna are on site at this Palm Harbor Innisbrook Salamander Golf and Spa Resort. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are available as well.There are 5 on-site restaurants including Packard’s Steakhouse and Market Salamander Grille. Osprey Bar and Turnberry Pub are also feature extensive wine and beer menus.Innisbrook Golf and Spa Resort is 2 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Guests at the property are a 10-minute drive from Honeymoon Island and 23 miles from Tampa International Airport.
- The atmosphere is breath taking. The space and comfort was excellent. I definitely feel as though my money was well spent
- Golf courses were amazing. Golfing facilities were also amazing.
- Lovely setting and great location. Room was clean and well set up.
- Very comfortable beds, clean and quiet enjoyed my stay.
Apartment was terrific, spacious and great view. Also the cleaning service was superb–really stand out!
Having a flat that feels like a home for a week was ideal for us. We spent most of our time from the resort exploring the area via Uber, so felt free to experience the best of the broader Tampa area.
Island Cay at Clearwater Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Island Cay at Clearwater Beach is located in Clearwater Beach in the region of Florida, just 23 miles from Tampa. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Clearwater is 5 miles from Island Cay at Clearwater Beach, and St. Petersburg is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Everything was clean and well organised. Check in was a bit slow as there was a queue and only one receptionist but she was very good. We were surprised that our room had a kitchenette and coffee making facility. Our King room was clean, spacious and tastefully decorated. Resort is close to the beach and we were pleased that we didn’t have to drive. Allotted car parking space was a plus. All in all very good value.
- Very nice…..beach right across the street…very convenient
- Be careful because my room had bed bugs!! He hotel itself was in a good location and the room was nice, but being chewed on by bedbugs ruined it.
- If you need a nice place to stay, this is it. Nothing fancy, but adequate for our purposes.
- staff & location & clean, just needs to be updated
Safety Harbor Resort
On a natural mineral spring, and only moments from Safety Harbor, Florida’s beautiful beaches, this resort features first-class spa services, exceptional accommodations and is close to Tampa city center.The Safety Harbor Resort provides guests with a variety of luxurious amenities and facilities. With 3 swimming pools, a spacious full-service spa and a state-of-the-art fitness center, every stay is sure to be enjoyable. Guests can also stop by the front desk for special discounts on spa packages.The area surrounding the Safety Harbor is filled with beautiful natural scenery, picturesque views and a variety of activities. Guests can find numerous water sports, entertainment and unique shops minutes from the hotel.
- Rooms were really nice and clean, staff friendly. Had a great room with a pool view. The breakfast by the fountain was very good.
- Beautiful view, very professional staff; the use of natural spring water for all potable uses, cooking, etc is a great touch – it was wonderful!
- Very comfortable, laid back. A real deal for the money
- Great Bloody Marys and service. Room service was right on time and bike riding was wonderful.
- The pool, fitness facilities, spa, grounds, restaurant patio are all outstanding. The food in the restaurant is very good and the staff is very accommodating, but if you are in a real hurry, take-out instead. The fitness center staff is exceptional. I’m really looking forward to visiting again.
Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa is located in Clearwater Beach. The resort has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has a private beach area and bike rental is available. You can play ping-pong at the resort. Tampa is 23 miles from Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Sp, and Clearwater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from Hilton Clearwater Beach Resort & Spa.
- Access to the beach was perfect and the staff were awesome!! Would definitely come back again
- Pool was nice. Staff at pool very nice and great service.
- We absolutely enjoyed our beds and pillows, liked the view of the Gulf/beach/city, we’re from AZ & all our expectations were met! Would have been nice to have a continental breakfast or one free drink at the bar for the adults! We had a wonderful time, made memories and we will do it again before we leave FL, we work construction so we travel & this little vaca was what we needed, thanks!!!
- I enjoyed the view from the room, the bathroom decor and the customer service provided by the valet guys
- oceanfront, clean and staff who demonstrate excellent customer service
Royal North Beach
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Situated across from the beach in Clearwater Beach, Florida, this property is a 15-minute walk to Pier 60. It has luxury one-bedroom condos with full kitchens and free Wi-Fi.Royal North Beach’s condos are styled with cherry wood furniture, tile floors and granite counter tops. Each has cable TV, a CD/DVD player and free movie rental is available. The spacious condos also include a separate living area and a balcony.Guests at North Beach Royal can relax in the outdoor pool or on the deck. A 24-hour laundry room is available.Queen Fleet Deep Sea Fishing is a 15-minute walk from this Royal vacation rental property. Jack Russell Stadium is a 10-minute drive from the condos and Clearwater Marine Aquarium is only 5 minutes away.
- Location. Walking distance to beach and town. Liked having a kitchen. Liked quiet area
- Roim was very goid size. Everything we would need was supplied.
- Clean, tidy and shirt walk to the shops, bars and beach.
- Nothing.. Then I got over charged once I got there… Must I remind you there is no refund
- The bed was really comfy, and a really spacious room I enjoyed my stay there and would highly recommend it.
One of our top picks in Clearwater Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Sandpearl Resort offers accommodations in Clearwater Beach. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Tampa is 23 miles from Sandpearl Resort, and Clearwater is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is St Petersburg-Clearwater Airport, 10 miles from Sandpearl Resort.
- The art tour was great! Food was good! Staff was very friendly. My guests were treated well. Valet service was great.
- Staff extremely customer service oreintated you can access beach directly from hotel
- Loved being greeted with champagne upon check-in. Great location. Exceptional beach with couches to enjoy the spectacular sunset.
- Great beds and prompt service when needed for a slow drain in sink. Lunch at States was very good.
- The breakfast buffet was the best we have ever experienced!
Top Resorts In Holiday Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Holiday Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Holiday Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Holiday Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!