6 Best Resorts To Stay In Hawley Pennsylvania – Top Hotel Reviews
Hawley Pennsylvania is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Hawley Pennsylvania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hawley Pennsylvania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hawley Pennsylvania. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Hawley Pennsylvania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Hawley Pennsylvania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Hawley Pennsylvania:
Lukans Farm Resort
This resort located in Hawley, Pennsylvania is 12 minutes’ drive to Lake Wallenpaupack and offers activities like mini golf, hiking, fishing, table tennis and swimming in the outdoor heated pool. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Breakfast and dinner are both available at the Lukans Farm Resort. There is also an on-site lounge and an on-site recreational area with a tennis court, basketball court and volleyball court. All are lit for usage at night.Each room at the Lukans Resort includes a flat-screen TV, an iron and ironing board, and a desk. The rooms also have a refrigerator. Bathrooms feature a hairdryer.The Wayne County Fair is 8 miles away. The Honesdale town centre is 11 minutes’ drive from the resort.
- Beds were very comfortable and large. Very clean and well kept property.
- The proprietor was extremely friendly and very accommodating. Old fashioned. Small home town feel. We purchased some wonderful raw honey and t shirts And the farm animals were adorable
- Beautiful grounds, scenic vistas, large clean rooms, nice restaurant that serves family style with good food.
- Cleanliness, good quality and friendly staff. Warm water in the pool in June.
- beautiful location and very friendly owners and guests
Woodloch Pines Resort
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Woodloch Pines Resort is located in Hawley in the region of Pennsylvania. The resort has an outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, canoeing and hiking. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Liberty is 26 miles from Woodloch Pines Resort, and Scranton is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Lodge at Woodloch
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Lodge at Woodloch offers accommodations in Hawley. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a 24-hour front desk, business center, hairdresser’s and gift shop at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. The resort also provides free use of bicycles. Mount Pocono is 30 miles from The Lodge at Woodloch, and Liberty is 27 miles away. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Exceptional at every level. The staff treat you like royalty from the minute you arrive, until the moment of departure.
We liked pretty much everything. It was great! We had a totally relaxing time and enjoyed some of the classes ( meditation, archery, yoga, stretching) and had some spa treatments. The food was
excellent! 3 days and 2 nights was the perfect length of time to stay
- The accommodations were comfortable and the staff was excellent
- Extremely comfortable and casual. Food was extremely good. Tasty, fresh, perfect portions.
- The steam room with eucalyptus , the classes we took, the food.
Tanglwood Resort by VRI resorts
Located in Hawley in the region of Pennsylvania, 24 miles from Mount Pocono, Tanglwood Resort by VRI resorts features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue.Each room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play tennis at the resort. Scranton is 25 miles from Tanglwood Resort by VRI resorts, and Bushkill is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Accommodations were more than adequate for a single person
- Overall we had a wonderful experience. The room/apt was nice. Awesome jacuzzi. Loved the pool. Very very friendly staff. I really loved my stay! I hope to return.
- The property was fine, staff were friendly and courteous. Didn’t use any of the pools or tennis courts. Bed wasn’t comfortable and there were a lot of spiders.
- The Condo was very nice and Very Clean. Nice quiet location.
- I like the quiet atmosphere and the size of the 1 bedroom apartment.
Cove Haven Resort
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Cove Haven Resort offers accommodations in Lakeville. The resort has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with free toiletries provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this resort, and the area is popular for biking and fishing. Mount Pocono is 22 miles from Cove Haven Resort, and Scranton is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Dinner and breakfast was good the staff at the restaurant was friendly.
- THE HOTEL STAFF WAS EXCELLENT. QUICK GETAWAY WITH MY FIANCE FOR VALENTINES DAY AND WE REALLY ENJOYED OURSELVES. WE WANTED TO PARTAKE IN SNOW DRIVEN ACTIVITIES, HOWEVER THERE WAS NO SNOW BUT WE REALLY ENJOYED EACH OTHER.
- the Jacuzzi by the bed with the mirrors everywhere!!!
- Liked the romantic field to it. The food was great and the people were very welcoming.
Like being able to feed the deer
The food was really good.
The love machine was a good relief from walking in the cold.
Catskill Mountains Resort
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Catskill Mountains Resort is located in Barryville. The resort has a sun terrace and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This resort has a ski pass sales point and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong and darts at the resort. Liberty is 22 miles from Catskill Mountains Resort, and Middletown is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The setting is especially nice. The resort is clean and nicely decorated. The breakfast was excellent and the dinner was very good.
Two Bedroom Cabin
Zacs Wilderness Lounge
- Lovely property, very clean and well kept, in a beautiful area. Staff were helpful and accommodating.
- Clean room and friendly staff. Grounds were beautiful. Pool was great!
- Sitting outside and watching the fight on the big screen. The room was okay. I had my family, my husband and two adult children. Full size beds are quite small for two adults.
Top Resorts In Hawley Pennsylvania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Hawley Pennsylvania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Hawley Pennsylvania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Hawley Pennsylvania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!