6 Best Resorts To Stay In Genalguacil Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Genalguacil Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Genalguacil Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Genalguacil Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Genalguacil Andalucía. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Genalguacil Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Genalguacil Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Genalguacil Andalucía:
Albayt Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Estepona.Albayt Resort is set 5 mi from Estepona and 0.6 mi from the beach. This complex features apartments with gardens or balconies, 7 outdoor swimming pools, golf academy and a spa.The Albayt’s air-conditioned apartments are spacious and bright, offering either mountain or garden views. Each has a private kitchen with an oven, and washing machine. There is also a fridge-freezer, toaster and kettle.The resort has a seasonal a seasonal restaurant and pool bar open during summer months. Breakfast is available all year round.The resort features its own golf academy and there are several golf courses within 1.2 mi of the Albayt. The on-site spa offers a range of treatments, a steam room and a sauna, all for a surcharge. Guests can make use of the Albayt’s fitness center, which has a range of activities on offer.The Albayt is 30 minutes’ drive from both Puerto Banús and Marbella.
Settees in the apartment need replacing, a bit dirty and smelly! We didn’t sit on them.
The kitchen needs a chopping board.
Need to make sure the apartment is warm in the winter months
- Apartment was new clean and modern with Wifi that was working. My teenagers loved the gym onsite (although it had to be paid for separately). there was a change of linen every 3 days which was great.
- We had a 3 bedroom apartment, and it was amazingly spacious. Each bedroom had an ensuite, and there were around 4 balconies/ sun terraces. 7 swimming pools in total, so they did not get busy. Used the new bar/restaurant once evening, and this was good (there was a local spanish dancing group there on our night doing dance routines!). Good gym for 5 Euros , and spa pools looked nice, but we did not use (refurbished recentlyl)
Great value and a massive apartment.
- The flat was spacious and well equipped, the heating was good (air-con), powerful shower, comfortable bed. Secure parking was a bonus also. Quite close to the main road but we couldn’t hear the traffic even though its always busy. For those who want the great outdoors there are several great national parks within easy reach, Alcornacles, Sierra Bermeja, Sierra de las Nieves and Sierra Grazelama.
- Settees in the apartment need replacing, a bit dirty and smelly! We didn’t sit on them.
Featuring a heated infinity pool and a spa, DDG Retreat is located in the hills just 0.6 mi north of Casares. It offers stylish, eco-friendly bungalows with views of the surrounding countryside.All air-conditioned bungalows are equipped with a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a small wine cabinet with a selection of wines. Most bungalows come with a private kitchenette. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.An infinity pool, a sauna, a steam room and a gym, as well as a table tennis and a tennis court can be used for free. A wide range of beauty and spa treatments are offered. There is also a library stocked with books, magazines, CDs and DVDs.The Costa del Sol beaches are within 15 minutes’ drive of the property and Málaga Airport is about 59 mi away. Marbella and Puerto Banus can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- The welcoming and friendliness of the staff. Very tranquil and relaxed atmosphere. The breakfast was outstanding. The whole environment is just perfect and conducive to a relaxed break. The infinitive pool is just amazing with breath taking views
- Simply heaven, we will be returning. Stunning location with luxurious and stylish touches that blend in with the beautiful surroundings. We stayed for two nights and could not have had a better time.
- The privacy of our bungalow (casa pino), and the amazing infinity pool – floating in the pool and watching the vultures soar above on the thermals was magic
- Location,infinity pool, calm and relaxed atmosphere
- Perfect place to spend a few days in the utmost luxury. Daria had everything thought out!
Finca Cortesin Hotel Golf & Spa
One of our top picks in Casares.This luxury hotel and spa, with its own championship golf course, is a 5-minute drive from Bahía de Casares Beach. It features 2 outdoor pools and a private, seasonal beach club with infinity pool, restaurant and bar.Home of the annual Volvo World Match Play Championship in 2009, 2011 and 2012, the hotel’s 18-hole golf course was designed by Cabell Robinson. Other on-site facilities include the Jack Nicklaus Academy, 2 tennis courts, and 2 padel courts.The Cortesin spa includes an indoor pool and gym. There is a Turkish bath, sauna, and a unique snow cave. Treatments include seaweed wraps and massage.Finca Cortesin Hotel Golf & Spa offers air-conditioned suites with a private balcony, flat-screen satellite TV and free internet access. All bathrooms come with a hairdryer, bathrobe and slippers.The Kabuki Raw is the hotel’s signature restaurant, while the 5 other dining venues include Don Giovanni Italian restaurant, Mediterranean cuisine at The Beach Club, Spanish flavors at El Jardin de Lutz and tapas and cocktails at The Blue Bar. You can also enjoy views of the golf course and Mediterranean at the Golf Club Restaurant.Marbella is a-35 minute drive from the property while Sotogrande is 20 minutes drive away. The nearest airport is Gibraltar Airport, 40 minutes’ drive away while Malaga Airport is 60 minutes away.
- The hotel is lovely. The suites are very spacious and comfortable and the general ambience is one of luxury. Service was excellent.
- Finca Cortisen is like an oasis, in that once through the doors, the rest of the world seems to slip away. The pace is relaxed, efficiency, and nothing seems to be any trouble for the staff.
- Outstanding place. The best I’ve stayed in Marbella.
- Fabulous buildings in an exceptional garden setting. Good selection of restaurants and I particularly enjoyed the Japanese restaurant which has a Michelin star. Golf course challenging and staff helpful.
- Staff noticed my birthday was the day of departure (I didn’t tell them) and kept a bottle of Cava and a chocolate cake in the room!! A very nice touch and much appreciated.
One of our top picks in Marbella.Barceló Marbella is in Guadalmina, 10 minutes’ drive from Puerto Banús on the Costa del Sol. It features a seasonal outdoor pool and is just 650 feet from Guadalmina Golf Club.All air-conditioned rooms at the Marbella are spacious and decorated in a bright, elegant style. Some rooms have hydromassage baths and a terrace overlooking the golf course. There is also free Wi-Fi.The Barceló Marbella has a Turkish bath and a sauna. A range of massage services is also available in high season.The Barceló Marbella has a buffet restauran, and a lobby bar, snack bar and the 19th Hole Bar, open during high season.Marbella is a 20-minute drive away. Other towns worth a visit in the area include Ronda and Mijas.
San Pedro de Alcantara is a great choice for travelers interested in the oceanside, nightlife and promenades.
- Extensive facilities, A bubble bath in the bathroom is always nice. A good breakfast.
- This was a wonderful stop over. The staff was amazing with suggestions and requests.
- The hotel was very beautiful. The interior was desecrated very well. The pool area with the days beds were great too! The rooms were very spacious and clean with amazing mountianside views.
- Room was really nice and overall the hotel was peaceful and had a very professional staff.
- Very attractive grounds, pool area. Enjoyed our meals. Lovely palm trees.
Globales Playa Estepona
Set on Atalaya Isdabe’s beach front, Globales Playa Estepona is a 10-minute drive from Puerto Banús. This resort features 3 swimming pools, a garden and tennis courts.Each room at Globales Playa Estepona comes with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Some of them feature a private terrace and either sea or garden views.A breakfast buffet is available and there are 2 restaurants and a snack bar. Guests can also enjoy some drinks on a terrace with sea views.The resort features a large variety of activities on site, including water sports, ping-pong, snooker and darts. There’s also evening entertainment and karaoke, as well as a kid’s club.Guadalmina Golf Club is a 10-minute walk from the property. There’s easy access to the A-7 Highway. Marbella’s center can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- 3rd time at the hotel. Ideal for family’s couples . Spotlessly clean lovely gardens . Very good choice of food . Staff friendly . Very well organised and worth a visit .
- The water park was super the animation was excellent the staff was very good, the aqua gym classes were super
- Great food and brilliant water slides and pools ????
- Fantastic water facilities and activites for kids and as a family to enjoy. Food amazing and loads of choices and the stuff very friendly
- Nice big rooms, each hotel had a pool, it looked nice and clean
Resembling shepherds’ huts, these cylindrical apartments have spacious, modern interiors with a fireplace. Set in the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve, they offer a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi zone.Each Los Chozos apartment has a private garden with table and chairs. There are 2 bathrooms and a living room with a sofa. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.A continental breakfast is available in the Chozos’ à la carte restaurant. There is a bar, snack bar and barbecue facilities. Packed lunches can be requested.Los Chozos has a tour desk and free on-site parking is offered. El Pinsapar is 25 minutes away by car, and Ronda is a 40-minute drive away.
If you are looking for a short holiday to get away from it all then I recommend Los Chozos. Beautiful location up in the rural mountains, just surrounded by nature. No main roads or big towns close by so you can completely switch off and get away from daily life noises. The cabins are well equipped and have all amenities included, has a lovely fire place to keep you warm and cosy during the colder evenings and also had Bbq facilities if you want to enjoy an outdoor meal.
The staff were lovely and very welcoming, its a family run business and have Saturday dinners called ‘cena en familia’ /’dinner with family’ which for 20euros per person you get a good menu selection, desserts and some drinks included and get to socialise with the different guests and staff of the premises. Best of all they also accept dogs at no extra charge and gives your pet a chance to go on holiday with the family!
Restaurant and pool closed
No food available on site had to rush out and buy provisions
Would have helped if notified in advance
- Accommodation was very cosy, clean and well equipped, the wood burning fireplace was fantastic and the huts are nicely spread out so as not to be crowding eachother. The setting could not be much more dramatic with spectacular views and rugged rock features. There is a swimming pool on site, it was not open on our visit but should be opening at the end of May. There is plenty of free parking on site, cars can be driven up to the huts for loading/unloading but must then be parked back in the carpark, this keeps the whole place vehicle free around the accommodation which adds to the sense of natural setting. The site is also dog/pet friendly which was a big plus for us and our small dog
- Great facilities with a lot of character set against the backdrop of spectacular surroundings and a dramatic, mountainous landscape.
- El ambiente familiar, se respira tranquilidad y es perfecto para desconectar.
- If you are looking for a short holiday to get away from it all then I recommend Los Chozos. Beautiful location up in the rural mountains, just surrounded by nature. No main roads or big towns close by so you can completely switch off and get away from daily life noises. The cabins are well equipped and have all amenities included, has a lovely fire place to keep you warm and cosy during the colder evenings and also had Bbq facilities if you want to enjoy an outdoor meal.
Top Resorts In Genalguacil Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Genalguacil Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Genalguacil Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Genalguacil Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!