6 Best Resorts To Stay In Fullerton California – Top Hotel Reviews
Fullerton California is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Fullerton California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fullerton California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fullerton California. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Fullerton California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Fullerton California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Fullerton California:
Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel
Next to Knott’s Berry Farm Amusement Park, this hotel offers free shuttle service to Disneyland Theme Park, 6 miles away. It features a restaurant and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Every guest room at Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel comes with cable TV and coffee maker. All rooms are warmly decorated with carpet floors and include a safe and air conditioning.Guests of this hotel have free access to recreational activities, including an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a sauna. A sports court for basketball and tennis is available, along with a small gym.A daily breakfast buffet is available for an additional charge at the Knott’s Berry Farm Hotel. Amber Waves Restaurant and Bar serves American cuisine all day and features a daily visit from the character Snoopy.Buena Park Mall is 1 miless from the hotel. Knotts Soak City Water Park and downtown Buena Park are less than 1 mile from this hotel.
- The staff was amazing, so friendly, and helpful. The location to Knotts Berry Farm was a huge plus with 7 kids in tow, right out the back door about a 3 minute walk. The restaurant was so convenient and the pizza was yummy. Once again the service was great.
- The rooms were very nice, great location and the pool area was great for kids!
- Meet Snoopy at the lobby at 3 different times daily. And the pool area.
- The room is small and outdated. The bed is hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom is not cleaned very well. The pillows are old and it took 3 pillows to be adequate. The food in the only restaurant in the hotel is expensive and does not taste good.
- Staff was very friendly, restaurant had excellent food & the rooms were a decent size & comfy beds?
Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Conv Ctr/Disneyland Main
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Conv Ctr/Disneyland Main is located in Anaheim, just 26 miles from Los Angeles.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is business center at the property.Long Beach is 16 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim, and Laguna Beach is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 9 miles from Homewood Suites by Hilton Anaheim Conv Ctr/Disneyland Main.
- Very friendly, you definitely get your money’s worth!
- 15min walk to the Disney parks. Breakfast was excellent. The homemade cookies at night were a highlight!
- The bed was a fluffy cloud. Breakfast was delicious! The staff was beyond helpful when we wanted to check In early and when we wanted to add one more day to our stay.
- Great location,friendly staff,clean rooms great place to stay
Receptionist Brittney was very helpful always with a smile. Willing too help in any way she could.
The staff and dining staff were friendly and helpful. Loved the big roomy rooms with kitchen. The best place to stay in Anaheim with buffet breakfast and evening social with wine.
Value for money.
Second time visit and didn’t disappoint. Highly recommend for a hassle free holiday stay.
DoubleTree Suites By Hilton Anaheim Resort/Convention Center
Only seconds from Disneyland Resort and ideally placed adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center, this hotel features spacious room and suite accommodations along with a variety of on-site facilities.The Doubletree Guest Suites Anaheim Resort/Convention Center is also situated only a few minutes drive from Orange County Airport as well as Knott’s Berry Farm amusement park. Hollywood, Newport Beach and Universal Studios are also within driving distance, and are ideal for a short day trip.Guests at the Anaheim Resort/Convention Center Doubletree can enjoy on-site dining at 3 different restaurants, Agio Ristorante, Grappa Lounge and Cafe Biscoti. The hotel also features a rooftop swimming pool, offering beautiful views of the surrounding area.
- The cookies were delicious, and the lobby and exterior look very well kept and fancy.
- The location is Great!! The staff is very kind and welcoming and also very helpful.
- Great location to Disneyland- within walking distance. Also the bed was very comfy!!
- Over all we enjoyed everything. The staff, breakfast, & the evening cocktails.
The overall standard set by the staff and all concerned with the accommodation was exceptional.
I would highly recommend this hotel to all types, families, couples and single travelers. I would just like to thank the staff one more time.
Great Wolf Lodge Southern California
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Great Wolf Lodge Southern California offers accommodations in Anaheim, just 27 miles from Los Angeles. The resort has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find an ATM and gift shop at the property.Long Beach is 16 miles from Great Wolf Lodge Resort, and Laguna Beach is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 7 miles from Great Wolf Lodge Southern California.
Garden Grove is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, shopping and relaxation.
- My kids enjoyed the waterpark and breakfast with the characters was nice my girls took plenty pixs with the characters.
- Everything was amazing! The kids really enjoyed themselves as well as all the adults that came! We loved the size of the room!! And all the different activities that we could do outside of swimming! It was amazing!!!!
- My daughters really liked the kids pool area. The hotel was clean. There were tv shows for kids available on their own channel.
- The hotel was awesome, the staff was alway so friendly and polite even the water park staff actually had costumer service. They are very accommodating. The wrist bands were awesome. Could use for rooms, food and parking lot.
- The wifis goes in an out. Very slow an not dependable at times. Also booking quoted me one price when I made the reservation an the resort at check-inn tried to charge more. Also the price doesn’t includ a resort fee or tax which ended up to be a additional $90.00 more dollars on top of bookings price. Not worth the money.
Paséa Hotel & Spa
Located in Huntington Beach in the region of California, 1,000 feet from Downtown Huntington Beach, Paséa Hotel & Spa features an outdoor pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this resort is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.This resort has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles is available. A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The resort also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 7 miles from Paséa Hotel & Spa.
- Amazing location. Love the pool area and rooftop bar ! Rooms were so nice and great size. Checking in with a bottle of wine isn’t a bad plus either !
- Where do I start with this one? They were so many things that I liked about the hotel actually loved for instance the bed it was super comfortable my ocean view was amazing and the staff was exceptional. I will definitely be coming back to stay With you guys again.
- Staff was friendly and helpful at check, especially the bell man. He gave us a lot of good info about the hotel. Ate at the restaurant twice and both time the waiters were great.
- Friendly front deck, gorgeous views, prime location next to Pacific City!!
- room is very clean and modern. I can see ocean from my room. very rewarding
The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel
Located in Huntington Beach in the region of California, half a mile from Downtown Huntington Beach, The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea. The resort has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 7 miles from the property.
– Bed was extremely comfy
– Balcony/view of the beach was amazing
– Room was clean
– Offshore rooftop bar was really neat
– Boardwalk restaurant had amazing food (mac & cheese was ah-mazing)
– Location was great, walking distance to downtown
– Requested early check-in on booking.com but there were no guarantees. However, we arrived early and they were able to let us check-in almost 2 hours early
– Friendly staff
– Gorgeous public areas (lobby, hallways, restaurants, etc.)
- Everything about our Hilton stay was excellent. Staff were equal to the best ever experienced in over 25 countries over 30 years. Their friendliness, helpfulness, going the extra mile, giving an unasked for parking discount, and general warmth and professionalism were exemplary.
- Front desk customer service, especially Terry, prompt, friendly. The vallet staff is very prompt, very polite. Will be back, will recommend others.
- Really nice hotel. Great view from our ocean front room. The more modern section of the hotel is gorgeous. It would be great if the Hilton modernised the older tower to match this standard. Also once the second pool area and spa are completed it will only make this hotel even better. I would happily stay at this hotel again in the future. Huntington beach is also a great resort to stay in.
- Loved the room, the view, the balcony. The staff was super nice. Liked the valet aspect.
- – Bed was extremely comfy
Top Resorts In Fullerton California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Fullerton California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Fullerton California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Fullerton California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!