6 Best Resorts To Stay In Frogmore South Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Frogmore South Carolina is beautiful and has lots of resorts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best resorts in Frogmore South Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Frogmore South Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Frogmore South Carolina. To see which resort sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best resort and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 resorts of which we think are the best resorts in Frogmore South Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular resorts in Frogmore South Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Resorts In Frogmore South Carolina:
Island Links Resort
On Hilton Head Island, this South Carolina resort features an outdoor swimming pool and full kitchens.A microwave, refrigerator and stove come standard in each room at Island Links Resort. Guests also receive access to cable TV and DVD player.Bike trails are on site at Island Links Resort. Guests also have access to the resort clubhouse which includes shuffle board facilities and a hot tub.Adventure Cove is just a 2-minute drive from Island Links Resort. Guests at the property are 3.4 miles from the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and a 9-minute drive from Pickney Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- everything was fantastic! area, resort, entertainment. etc/ everything was beyond our expectations.
Accommodations were as described. Villa was clean and offered good space for three couples and a baby. Well equipped kitchen with eating bar and table.
Pillows were large and very uncomfortable (a universal opinion). Room was not ready at check-in time- 10 minutes late. We had asked for early check-in, but only accommodation is if guest arrives, the property notifies if ready early. We arrived an hour early, and as stated above, our villa was not ready until 10 minutes after normal check-in time.
- Love the activities for the kids. Great pool area with bar. Loved the jacuzzi tub in the master bath.
- Environment , the commodity of living space, pool, the shuttle service was very convenient.
- The room was especially quiet, which I love; the condo was very spacious; the washer and dryer were great – much appreciated!; the pool area was fun for the kids; the staff was very, very helpful and friendly.
The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Hilton Head Island.Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa is located in Hilton Head Island in the region of South Carolina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Bike rental is available at this resort and the area is popular for biking. Savannah is 26 miles from Westin Hilton Head Island , and Tybee Island is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Check in quick and easy very nice location away from everything except the beach, room very lager more than enough room for two people.
- The staff and property were excellent! Enjoyed the beautiful property.
- Resort was beautiful, we came when it was slow (which is nice); weather was much cooler than expected. Only 1 restaurant open after 5:00 p.m. Room only provided shampoo/conditioner, no q-tips/cotton swabs etc. Spa was nice but… see below
- The bed was amazing! My husband was leaving to go on a deployment the day we checked out so it was great for him to have a relaxing place to stay for a weekend.
- We really liked the different restaurants on site. The SPA was wonderful too.
Marriott’s Barony Beach Club
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located on the beach on South Carolina’s Hilton Head Island, this elegant property features an extensive spa, a state-of-the-art gym and an outdoor swimming pool with a seasonal water slide.The rooms at the Marriott’s Barony Beach Club include a full kitchen, a sitting area with cable TV and a private bathroom. Every room features a spa tub.Guests can enjoy massages, body scrubs and facial treatments at the European Spa. The Barony Beach also has a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.Within the acclaimed Port Royal Plantation, this hotel is surrounded by a range of recreational activities, including biking trails and numerous water sports.
Easy access to elevator. Parking was good. Asked to be switched to Morning Glory rather than middle unit. Staff in office were so accommodating. Overall lighting in garage and unit was better than the middle unit.
Closer to beach.
- Our stay was pure luxury. The indoor pool and hot tub were great and our rooms were just beautiful! We loved the easy beach access and what an elegant way to enjoy Hilton Head for the first time. We will be back!
- Everything, the atmosphere was great. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone
- The villa was very clean and decorated well. It was spacious. We loved it. We love the view of the pool from our room as well.
- The room was very spacious and well appointed with lots of useful extras like a washer and dryer.
- Easy access to elevator. Parking was good. Asked to be switched to Morning Glory rather than middle unit. Staff in office were so accommodating. Overall lighting in garage and unit was better than the middle unit.
Bluewater by Spinnaker Resorts
One of our top picks in Hilton Head Island.Featuring free WiFi and an outdoor pool, Bluewater by Spinnaker Resorts offers accommodations in Hilton Head Island, just 23 miles from Savannah.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including golfing and fishing. The resort also provides bike rental. Tybee Island is 17 miles from Bluewater by Spinnaker Resorts, and Beaufort is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Savannah / Hilton Head Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- We had stayed at Bluewater in May 2016, so we knew what a nice place it was.
The property was one of the finer that we have stayed in… very roomy, convenient and full of amenities. Staff couldn’t have been friendlier!
It was too cold to swim, but the large sauna was perfect for us to enjoy:)
We will be back!
- The room was huge with a great view. The bed was comfortable the bath was spacious. It was in a great location. We loved our stay here.
- Beautiful and spotless. Parking great. The man kerry who checked us in was so nice and kind. And also told us about the area. Very accommodating .plenty of towels for the hot tub . The room was huge and comfortable. It was cold when we were there so we could not just the beautiful pool. But we used the hot tub. It was immaculate. We were here for parris island graduation. So if you need a nice place that is affordable and clean and huge. We had a 3 bedroom. And you want to relax a little. Then this is the place.
- The place was pretty, clean and easy to get around within the facility. I liked the starter kits that are left in the rooms for the dishwasher, laundry, and sink. When we had a question about the WIFI staff was able to resolve that as well.
Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort
One of our top picks in Hilton Head Island.This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Hilton Head Island Beach and Tennis Resort is located in Hilton Head Island, just 25 miles from Savannah. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a TV with cable channels and DVD player. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is an ATM at the property.You can play tennis and darts at the resort. The resort also provides bike rental. Tybee Island is 17 miles from Hilton Head Island Beach, and Beaufort is 16 miles from the property. Savannah / Hilton Head Airport is 30 miles away.
- Convenient to beach, poolside restaurant, great little sports bar with drinks and food at night. Bikes and putt putt close. It was nice.
- The location was good and the staf was personable and courteous.
- The Villa felt like home to us and the room was supplied with everything we needed.
Amazing location, right on the beach. The decor is perfect for the area and nicely done.
We are from California and would definitely stay here again. We do not golf, so a beach resort is best for us.
- Location. Right on the beach. Owner had left beach lounger.
One of our best sellers in Hilton Head Island! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Marriott’s Surfwatch in Hilton Head, less than 1 miles from the Atlantic Ocean, features ocean or garden view villas. The hotel also has an outdoor and indoor pool, hot tub and game room.SurfWatch’s spacious villas include sitting areas, dining areas and full kitchens. They have 32-inch flat-screen TVs with HBO, free Wi-Fi and DVD players. Laundry and ironing facilities are also provided.Marriott’s Surfwatch has an on-site deli. It also has a Pizza Hut Express and picnic area.The hotel is within 1.5 miles of Port Royal Plaza Shopping Center and Port Royal Golf & Racquet Club.
- The entire experience was the best since the hotel was so nice and the staff was accommodating but I would recommend it to someone who has been to Horton head before since it makes you not want to get out of your room
- It was clean, lots of extra that you can’t find at a hotel. It was nice, we had 12 people and everyone loved it.
- The facility was awesome I was amazed by the whole environment it had activities on site all day that if you wanted you would never have to leave the villas it was relaxing the rooms had a full kitchen so if you chose you could cook instead of going out for meals loved it
- Good location with great service. Very helpul and friendly staff.
- Perfect mix of beauty, relaxation, comfort and luxury. We didn’t have enough time to enjoy all of the wonderful free amenities the hotel had to offer! We will definitely be back!
Top Resorts In Frogmore South Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best resorts to stay in Frogmore South Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best resort because there are just so many places to stay in Frogmore South Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best resorts in Frogmore South Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!